What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Borderlands | Another Bloody Offensive Attempt. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.01

If they they go full charge they will get decimated by the Russians so it will be strategically coordinated with NATO, the goal being to inflict so much damage and pain to Russian forces so that they withdraw and surrender all their demands and dignity.
Not good to do frontal assaults like the wagners zombies. That would inflict unsustainable loss to Ukraine troops. That’s why Ukraine army is waiting. First, let’s the NATO do the mappings on Russia’s defense. Putin troops probably lay hundreds thousands of mines along the front. Rows of artillery, trenches, obstacles and other ugly things. Then bombard the Russians, cutting them off from foods, waters, ammos.

Donbass Zugzwang | One Front: From Shebekino To Transnistria. Military Summary For 2023.06.01

There's no brake for Ukrainian support.
Australia don't have many tank, 58 M1A1 Abrams that is about to retired. Think the MoD ordered 75 M1A2 that is due to arrive next year

There are talks in the Parliament that they will send some, if not most, of those retired M1A1 stock to Ukraine, but even if they do so, it will not be this year.

Russian propaganda busted.

That Spriter guy on Twitter is a well known spreader of false information, so of course the usual clowns will believe and spread everything he says.

Zelensky:
Our hopes are becoming more and more distant, and I'm sorry I have to express this disappointment here, whether on behalf of the soldiers fighting for freedom, on behalf of our people, or on behalf of the West..

Fxjaz2lXwBE6h3o

@soldier2017kg

Last edited:
A mechanized Ukraine platoon attacking Russia troops at the flank at Bakhmut. 11 km south west from the city center. On video the Russians fleeing.

The Russians repositioning. The wagners gradually withdraw from Bakhmut, while Russia paratroopers and mechanized units taking up their positions.

Putin’s new strategy: exhausting Ukraine air defense ammunitions. Wave after wave of missiles and drones on Ukraine territory.
On picture, Ukraine air defense shooting at a Shahed drone over Kiew.

1685685169439.png

Die ukrainische Luftabwehr fängt bei einem Luftangriff auf die Kiew eine Shahed-Drohne in der Luft ab (Bild vom 30. Mai)

Foto: Evgeniy Maloletka / dpa

Russian propaganda busted.

That Spriter guy on Twitter is a well known spreader of false information, so of course the usual clowns will believe and spread everything he says.
That it even need to be debunked says a lot about how desperate the rusky are.

I mean even I can see that it's an AT-4 (small size & lack of CLU is a dead give away) & not Javelin. And if the cartel managed to get their hands on it. I mean what are they even going to do with it?

Australia don't have many tank, 58 M1A1 Abrams that is about to retired. Think the MoD ordered 75 M1A2 that is due to arrive next year

There are talks in the Parliament that they will send some, if not most, of those retired M1A1 stock to Ukraine, but even if they do so, it will not be this year.
I'm thankful either way as long as Ukraine get their tanks.

Zelensky:
Our hopes are becoming more and more distant, and I'm sorry I have to express this disappointment here, whether on behalf of the soldiers fighting for freedom, on behalf of our people, or on behalf of the West..

Fxjaz2lXwBE6h3o

@soldier2017kg
Yeah, that Zelensky quote is highly suspect, and being pushed by Spriter, a well know peddler of false information. It's also about Ukraine joining NATO.

Even if you do support Russia, you'd do well to steer clear of that idiot.

Back
Top Bottom