What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Dude these immigrants will rather stay in Canadian or us Jail instead going back to there shit hole countries

that’s why west need to go right and only let people in who integrate or just go back to shit hole they came from

None of these Somalis and pak or bangla or African will ever go to china or Russia and will do anything to enter west and then whine day and night of evil west lmao

Hypocrits.
These guys will rant about the West in such a manner but do cherry pickings, then they take social welfare money (from the evil West) and play King & Queen in their ancestors country where many poor people despise them, because they know they haven't the guts to live under the same conditions.

Hypocrits.
These guys will rant about the West in such a manner but do cherry pickings, then they take social welfare money (from the evil West) and play King & Queen in their ancestors country where many poor people despise them, because they know they haven't the guts to live under the same conditions.
Not every one like that but lot of them are

At the end no one force them to live here, if you really hate it this much why bother live in evil west and be miserable lol

And they know how china and Russian will treat them if they do live in those countries, they will treat them like a third class citizens

Even in Middle East I saw rich gulf citizens treat south asians like dirt bag and they work in pathetic work conditions, nothing short of inhuman treatment. Only if you ever visit in gulf you will know. It was shocking experience when I visited uae and Qatar few years back.

Not every one like that but lot of them are

At the end no one force them to live here, if you really hate it this much why bother live in evil west and be miserable lol

And they know how china and Russian will treat them if they do live in those countries, they will treat them like a third class citizens

Even in Middle East I saw rich gulf citizens treat south asians like dirt bag and they work in pathetic work conditions, nothing short of inhuman treatment. Only if you ever visit in gulf you will know. It was shocking experience when I visited uae and Qatar few years back.

I know, there are many good people from other places who not only deserve to live here but are just like the own and sometimes from a point of personal chemisty more my type I like to hang around than a Bio-German.
It's not about being a Muslim/Jew/Christian or Race etc. it's about values, integrating and respect and if YOU (as an foreign immigrant really want) assimilating.
I mean, even if an assimilation would be a forced thing, you know that before, if you can't take that, don't come to this country etc.
I can't go to SA and tell them this/that isn't my thing from my perspective and please change that, not gonna happen.

Last edited:
I know, there are many good people from other places who not only deserve to live here but are just like the own and sometimes from a point of personal chemisty more my type I like to hang around than a Bio-German.
It's not about being a Muslim/Jew/Christian or Race etc. it's about values, integrating and respect and if YOU (as an foreign immigrant) assimilating.
I mean, even if an assimilation would be a forced thing, you know that before, if you can't take that, don't come to this country etc.
I can't go to SA and tell them this/that isn't my thing from my perspective and please change that, not gonna happen.

i wonder if there was any survey in western countries where they ask view point of Russian war…wonder what percentage of immigrants from which county will support the war.

In Canada I barely see any public support for Russia, like nada.

Canada has massive Ukrainian population as well, largest in the western world and in general ppl are very pro Ukrainian so as the govt so as the opposition parties.

Any way let’s go back to war updates. Topic for another day.

Russia's Ivan Khurs spy warship seriosuly damaged after drone strike confirmed ...

Ukrainian official Anton Gerashchenko said the unmanned marine drone exploded close to the reconnaissance warship. He said it 'exploded right at the side of the ship and seriously damaged it'.

Last edited:
It's not about being a Muslim/Jew/Christian or Race etc. it's about values, integrating and respect and if YOU (as an foreign immigrant really want) assimilating.

Great. people who want to work and build a better life in the U.K. . They'll all contribute a lot more to the economy than Council estate dwellers who all do nothing but moan about how terrible Britain whilst stood with their hands out expecting others to fund their existence.

Bakhmut meat grinder

Fw_01VJXoAEdVxk.jpg

Fw_03RCWIAMAs86.jpg

WASHINGTON, May 25 (Reuters) - The United States plans to announce up to $300 million worth of military aid for Ukraine comprised mainly of ammunition, two official sources said on Thursday.

The package could be announced as soon as Friday, but perhaps after the Memorial Day holiday weekend in the United States, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The package was expected to contain more Guided Multiple Launch Rockets (GMLRS) for HIMARS launchers, and ammunition for Ukraine's defense against Russia.

New $300M weapons package soon

WASHINGTON, May 25 (Reuters) - The United States plans to announce up to $300 million worth of military aid for Ukraine comprised mainly of ammunition, two official sources said on Thursday.

The package could be announced as soon as Friday, but perhaps after the Memorial Day holiday weekend in the United States, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The package was expected to contain more Guided Multiple Launch Rockets (GMLRS) for HIMARS launchers, and ammunition for Ukraine's defense against Russia.

New $300M weapons package soon

as long as it takes

Russian bomber conducting low altitude bombing inside Russia to avoid being shot down over Russia. You cannot make this stuff up.

They still miss :lol:
Fuckin lmao 🤣

Russia's Ivan Khurs spy warship seriosuly damaged after drone strike confirmed ...

But...but Russia said they destroyed the drone ships.

Why would Russia like to me? 😞

Back
Top Bottom