Putin is only welcomed in 4 countries.
Can we fact check this for a minute? Putin seems welcomed currently in:

China
Iran
North Korea
Venezuela
Cuba
South Africa

that's already 6 and it cant be all..so why you lying bro?

this means Ukraine has already lost the war- how do we know this? because Ukraine has lost the ground war, because it now sees fighting from the air as its only potential hope to recover its territories vis-a-vis Russian army in east Ukraine.

The moment any military has lost the ground war, its lost the war overall, we know this from US losses in Iraq and Afghanistan, and also from Saudis in Yemen- in all these situations, the wars were irreversibly lost and doomed the moment US and Saudi militaries relied primarily on airpower to fight their enemies- airpower didnt destroy Taliban in the end, it made US lose the war, and Saudis airforce hasnt been able to stop the Houthis- those wars were lost!!

Last edited:
Bakhmut is lost what's next now slovianks ,chasiv yar, adviika?

Russia didn't capture a small town Russia has destroyed an army in bakhmut , Ukraine lost 50k soldiers in bakhmut
Now Ukraine has built third army with western weapons and training what if Ukraine loses its third army ?

Russia didn't capture a small town Russia has destroyed an army in bakhmut , Ukraine lost 50k soldiers in bakhmut
Now Ukraine has built third army with western weapons and training what if Ukraine loses its third army ?
Ukraine is mobilized and is not short of manpower for defence - it doesnt take much more than guts and will to fight to defend a trenchline, and so far the ukrainians have shown tons of the latter. Besides that, how do you know who lost what in Bakhmut?.
So far Russia hasnt shown itself as a capable offensive force, other than doing creeping barrage and small scale infantry assaults - here I am thinking of Wagner, willing to take huge casualties - Ukraine doesnt really have an answer to that yet. But it seems Wagner has exausted themself for now.
Asking whats next would be who is able to do some semi combined arms warfare. I my guess is Ukraine is going to try, and Russias mobilized soldiers are digging in preparing to face the ukrainian onslaught where ever they chose to concentrate the assault.

Can we fact check this for a minute? Putin seems welcomed currently in:

China
Iran
North Korea
Venezuela
Cuba
South Africa

that's already 6 and it cant be all..so why you lying bro?

this means Ukraine has already lost the war- how do we know this? because Ukraine has lost the ground war, because it now sees fighting from the air as its only potential hope to recover its position vis-a-vis Russian army in east Ukraine.

The moment any military has lost the ground war, its lost the war overall, we know this from US losses in Iraq and Afghanistan, and also from Saudis in Yemen- in all these situations, the wars were irreversibly lost and doomed the moment US and Saudi militaries relied primarily on airpower to fight their enemies- airpower didnt destroy Taliban in the end, it made US lose the war, and Saudis airforce hasnt been able to stop the Houthis- those wars were lost!!
Yes bro let’s fact check: by welcome do you mean ‘telling PUtin to not show up because they have an arrest warrant on Putin that may have to be enforced’. Thats the category that South Africa falls under. So your fact check is already off. Other than China, none has any economic regional significance let alone be able to support Russia to turn the tide of the war. Iran and Venezvuela both have oil that Russia is drowning in.

aannnd...its the geographical "gateway" to the entire Donbass- why you think Ukraine broke its army there after losing sooo much manpower and equipment for many months now?
It isn't. You clearly don't have a good grasp of the geography there.

lmao- why are you talking about if Russia will hold it when Russia SUCCEEDED in controlling 95%+ of Bakhmut when you should talk about if Ukraine will ever get Bakhmut again? Dont ignore or avoid the fact that Ukraine LOST Bakhmut- the gateway to the Donbass, so that will be consequential for Ukraine as a country, because losing Bakhmut means losing the keys to the Donbass, which just happened to Ukriane- hell, Ukraine cant even carry out any fake offensive now despite all the western equipment and toys its received- why? It lost large chunks of its military power trying to keep Bakhmut- US defense dept even warned Ukraine that the cost of trying to keep Bakhmut wasnt worth it months ago, and now it is clear to see- Russia's chances of gaining the entire Donbass .

By the way, have you been able to find Zaluzhny's body after he got Soleimani'd? lmaooo
I went back and forth actually because unlike you, I don't ignore facts.

Russia lost far FAR more than Ukraine did.

Again, you don't know anything about the geography of Bakhmut.

Let's not forget that until the very end you claimed Russia would never lose Kherson.

Don't throw stones in a glass house.

Right now Ukraine is conducting shaping operations to force Russia to commit its reserves, which Ukraine has succeeded in doing. This has give Ukraine more breathing room and allows it to decide the next major battle. Ukraine is also flanking Bakhmut city, which means that the Russians are probably gonna lose it within a month or two.

Good luck with that. Lmao

It isn't. You clearly don't have a good grasp of the geography there.
it isnt? whats your backup for that claim? your opinion is worthy as gold? lmao.
I went back and forth actually because unlike you, I don't ignore facts.
irrelevant comment- just another projection- you love to make up facts in your head, if not where does a comment like this come from?
Russia lost far FAR more than Ukraine did.
prove it, give us some numbers- let the data speak for itself, but you wont be able to, because you cant prove the truth wrong.
Again, you don't know anything about the geography of Bakhmut.
i know the only thing that matters- its fuckin important for whoever is going to control eastern Ukraine to control Bakhmut.
Let's not forget that until the very end you claimed Russia would never lose Kherson.
because i was wrong about that doesnt mean i'm wrong now, bogus logic there.
Don't throw stones in a glass house.
lmao.
Right now Ukraine is conducting shaping operations to force Russia to commit its reserves,
Russia will commit reserves alright, but Ukraine doesnt have any left, which country do you think is in real trouble then?
which Ukraine has succeeded in doing.
Ukraine succeeded in handing over Bakhmut to Russia, finally- thank you Ukraine- never getting it back, like Ukraine keeps trying (and losing alot) to regain Russian controlled part of Kherson.
This has give Ukraine more breathing room and allows it to decide the next major battle.
ha ha....obviously Ukraine cant breathe because it announced a counteroffensive, got western equipment and logistics to carry it out, did it for 2 days, and then got confused and ran out of steam- Russia has broken the Ukrainian army's backend logistics- its clear, but its better its whitish Christian Ukraine that's suffering now, instead of another Muslim country that white western countries hate.
Ukraine is also flanking Bakhmut city,
and lost Bakhmut (idiotic) and hasnt achieved much from flanking Bakhmut other than losing more troops unwisely.
which means that the Russians are probably gonna lose it within a month or two.
screenshotted this. Russia never hands towns back from Ukraine- Russian constitution said so Antichrist Nazi Ukraine!
Good luck with that. Lmao
luck is for those who arent prepared- Ukraine will need it, and it wont save Ukraine.

no ukraine lost 500k lmao

do let us know what you smoking, i need that ha ha

Ukraine will receive a new batch of German 4D radars by the manufacturer Hensoldt.
The Hensoldt radar system is capable of simultaneously tracking 1,500 airborne targets at a distance of 250 km.

1684643934468.png

1684643914582.png

If Bakhmut was strategically important Ukraine could have easily committed an additional 10-20K troops along with Western armor.

They didn’t because it was used as a fixing point to destroy as many Russian forces as possible. Strategically it’s worthless and we’ve known that for the last 6+ months.

We know for a fact Russia had to commit reserves to stabilize Bakhmuts flanks.

Every city and town becomes worthless after NATO's cannon fodder (aka Ukraine) loses it. If it wasn't that important, why would Ukraine lost tens of thousands of their best trained forces fighting there? Your damage control is not making sense, budd.

it isnt? whats your backup for that claim? your opinion is worthy as gold? lmao
Fucking basic geography is my fucking claim.
irrelevant comment- just another projection- you love to make up facts in your head, if not where does a comment like this come from?
It's very relevant because you tried to attack my credibility. I merely pointed out your own mistakes as well.

prove it, give us some numbers- let the data speak for itself, but you wont be able to, because you cant prove the truth wrong.
What's the point? No matter what number I'm gonna give you, you're just gonna sat its western propaganda. How do I know? You've literally done this with me in the past.

i know the only thing that matters- its fuckin important for whoever is going to control eastern Ukraine to control Bakhmut.
The only path forward from Bakhmut is Chasiv yar. How the hell is that leading to the rest of the donbass region?

Seriously, basically fucking geography.
because i was wrong about that doesnt mean i'm wrong now, bogus logic there.
No, but when you question other's credibility, make sure you don't sure you don't have a stain on your record.

glass houses and all that.

lmao.

Russia will commit reserves alright, but Ukraine doesnt have any left, which country do you think is in real trouble then?
Ukraine actually has far more reserves, because by its very defensive nature it is using less soldier to defend. Reserves are kept back for offensive actions.

You not only have a shit understanding of geography, but a shit understanding of war.

Ukraine succeeded in handing over Bakhmut to Russia, finally- thank you Ukraine- never getting it back, like Ukraine keeps trying (and losing alot) to regain Russian controlled part of Kherson.
after 8 months.

Just like Ukraine was never gonna get Kherson back, right?

the Russian control over the remaining part of Kherson will disappear as well, the Ukrainians arent exactly oushing there right now. Your comment is not only dumb, but literally a lie.

ha ha....obviously Ukraine cant breathe because it announced a counteroffensive, got western equipment and logistics to carry it out, did it for 2 days, and then got confused and ran out of steam- Russia has broken the Ukrainian army's backend logistics- its clear, but its better its whitish Christian Ukraine that's suffering now, instead of another Muslim country that white western countries hate.
The offensive hasn't even begun.

Once again, your literally just making shit up now.

Russia hasnt done anything of significance.

and lost Bakhmut (idiotic) and hasnt achieved much from flanking Bakhmut other than losing more troops unwisely.
You have zero understanding of how war works. So you have to make shit up as you go along.

the fact you said this innany serious manner proves you shouldnt be taken seriously.

screenshotted this. Russia never hands towns back from Ukraine- Russian constitution said so Antichrist Nazi Ukraine!
Go ahead. I'm not like you, if I'm wrong I admit it.

In this case however, I'm confident Ukraine will take back Bakhmut, even if my timing if off by a bit.
luck is for those who arent prepared- Ukraine will need it, and it wont save Ukraine.
Russia was never prepared, Ukraine was. That is why Ukraine is winning and Russia is losing.

Wagner is leaving Bakhmut and handing over the city to RF because Prigozhin knows Russia is fucked. He just wanted a victory to prove his point, and once Bakhmut is taken back by Ukraine, Prigozhin is gonna use it to increase his influence.

How anyone thinks russia will come out of this winners and heroes needs their head examined. Biggest military miscalculation in living memory from the stalled 40 mile column of embarrassment to this. So called second best army in the world have been struggling for nearly a year to take this dump .....

Back
Top Bottom