What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

While I don't think the main offensive has started there's a general sense of panic in Russian channels today
This is more like opportunist attack they sensed something is going on with Prigozin saying this and that to the bunker grandpa. And they are probing the line.

I personally don't believe the Ukrainian counter offensive is going to be on Bakhmut, since that place has the lease to gain, If the Ukrainian are about reclaiming the land, a better choice would be a strike behind Svatove or even aimed strike at Starobilsk.

Are you suggesting that Ukraine should be a Vassal state of the West?

Again, are you suggesting Ukraine should be a vassal state of the West?

Correct, but Ukraine was going to far while tilting to the West. Vladimir Putin felt the West had crossed a red line, and had no choice to look after Russia's interests.

Its not so white and black as you make it out to be.

Actually Russia is doing fine, since China is buying gas from them.
No, I suggest Ukraine decide what is best for Ukraine. Apparently they prefere not to be a vasal state at all. This is not a zero sum game.

Is the Ukraine counter offensive already started? And if yes: How is it going?

Here it is:

The intercept causes explosion - the missile will not be found intact but in parts.
By the way even Saudi Arabia has tried rapprochement with Russia.
1010031-985345885.jpg

Are you suggesting that Ukraine should be a Vassal state of the West?

Again, are you suggesting Ukraine should be a vassal state of the West?

Correct, but Ukraine was going to far while tilting to the West. Vladimir Putin felt the West had crossed a red line, and had no choice to look after Russia's interests.

Its not so white and black as you make it out to be.

Actually Russia is doing fine, since China is buying gas from them.

Ukrainians get to decide what they want to do.

Russia will come up with any excuse to invade a neighboring country. Russia invaded and annexed parts of Georgia in 2008. Russia is doing the same in Ukraine. Russia is also checking out Moldova.

The world was supposed to move on from colonization politics, but Russia shows otherwise.

By the way even Saudi Arabia has tried rapprochement with Russia.
1010031-985345885.jpg

Saudi Arabia has the right to develop a bilateral relationship with Russia.

My objection is to colonization.

Its definitely true, and I expect the Russians will have a meltdown when the main offensive begins. I don't think this offensive will win the war, but I expect Ukraine to regain a significant portion of their territory. The Russians don't have enough manpower to defend the entire frontline. Doesn't matter how many trenches they've dug.
I believe the russians are going to give us multiple lessons in “tactical retreating” very soon. But I guess these are probing attacks. Reported attacks north of Svatove, around Bakhmut, east and vest of Vuhledar by the pro russian channels.

Ukrainians get to decide what they want to do.

Russia will come up with any excuse to invade a neighboring country. Russia invaded and annexed parts of Georgia in 2008. Russia is doing the same in Ukraine. Russia is also checking out Moldova.

The world was supposed to move on from colonization politics, but Russia shows otherwise.

Saudi Arabia has the right to develop a bilateral relationship with Russia.

My objection is to colonization.
Yes but Russia feels the West is crossing a red line in Russia's national interests and security.

Russia has a right to defend its own interests.

An unprecedented development In the war if the news is true:
Belgorod direction:
The Ukrainian Armed Forces are moving along the E105 road in the direction of Belgorod (Russia). The settlements of Oktyabrskyi and Murom are surrounded. The village of Zhuravlyovka has moved into the gray zone. There is no opposition from the local population.

Yes but Russia feels the West is crossing a red line in Russia's national interests and security.

Russia has a right to defend its own interests.
Russias red lines are creations of scared western media and politicians not knowing how to respond to russian aggression, out of fear that Russia would commit suicide with the rest of us. Putin is not suicidal. Russia has nothing left to escalate with, besides firing nukes - and that would be pointless. So forget about “red lines”.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom