What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Don't you see the billionaires have taken over the resistance to be a fake resistance. Pay Spaced-out Karen 8 dollars or microchip your brain and this is the "resistance".
Jep, i know. I also have no acc on Twitter or Facebook or Google or Instagram or Youtube or what else is out there. I have an acc here on pdf and one at an other forum. And thats it.

Victim blaming won't get you anywhere.

Well, for one thing, make a comment that makes sense and actually asks an answerable question.

There's a reason why everyone ignored this comment.
To blame the Russians completely is a little far-fetched. Why was the Ukrainian leader willing to go to war with Russia.

As for victim blaming, that is just your opinion.

There is no similarity

Here it is:

The intercept causes explosion - the missile will not be found intact but in parts.

⚡️Ukraine received over 600 types of weapons for the counteroffensive. This is more than any army in the world has — Colonel Martin O'Donnell, spokesman for the US Command in Europe and Africa

With that Ukraine begins it's counter offensive , eventually it will lead to Russia firing a few tactical nukes

Russia has a game-changing weapon.

That's FOAB.

Ukrainians willing to go to war with Russia? Russia invaded, ukraine defend itself - did Ukraine have a choice?

The Russian sycophants can't accept that Eastern Europe wants to align with the West.

Its Americas fault and Ukraine must be punished for it. Ukrainians aren't allowed to live in prosperity with the US/West.

Then Ukraine should have used diplomacy you moron. Why was Ukraine titling towards the West?

Vladimir Putin did not like that.

This is not a sound argument. Every country has the right to establish new bilateral relationships.

well that actually is something that is useful for Ukraine , but wonder something , is USA willing to give ukraine AIM-120 for them or they are just going to be used with current air to air weapon which is sidewinder .
by the way that's 26 jet if I'm not wrong, and I wonder if USA also willing for giving its 21 L-159 to ukraine those airplane with their Grifo-L radar are probably more capable than all those migs donated to ukraine if usa is willing to equip the plane with AIM-120

its the pattern if defender choose to fortify the city and use it as defensive position
US is unlikely to transfer AIM-120 to Ukraine, and that's even if they agreed to give them F-16. Because while a defensive weapon, they are likely to be seen as a Significant escalation of this war.

On the other hand, if Ukraine really did get the L-159, they are very likely to be implemented as Air Support platform, which mean they are going to use them as Su-25 and drop JDAM, something they already had

I mean, unless US want to support Ukraine on air superiority mission chance of granting ARMAAM is slim.

This is not a sound argument. Every country has the right to establish new bilateral relationships.
Are you suggesting that Ukraine should be a Vassal state of the West?

You are basically blaming Ukraine because they refused to be a russian vasal state.
What diplomacy exactly? Russia had every intention invading Ukraine.
Again, are you suggesting Ukraine should be a vassal state of the West?

Correct, but Ukraine was going to far while tilting to the West. Vladimir Putin felt the West had crossed a red line, and had no choice to look after Russia's interests.

Its not so white and black as you make it out to be.

Why would anyone want to tilt towards failed state like Russia?
Actually Russia is doing fine, since China is buying gas from them.

Are you suggesting that Ukraine should be a Vassal state of the West?

Again, are you suggesting Ukraine should be a vassal state of the West?

Correct, but Ukraine was going to far while tilting to the West. Vladimir Putin felt the West had crossed a red line, and had no choice to look after Russia's interests.

Its not so white and black as you make it out to be.

Ukraine wants to prosper with the West, not a dump like Russia. Got a problem with that?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom