What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Looks like long awaited offensive of UAF is heating up with probing counter attacls

Czech is mulling a donation of their L-159 subsonic jet, they are like FA-50 but less advnanced.

That would be good for second stage or the break thru phase of this counter offensive, given if they can fly that outright,
well that actually is something that is useful for Ukraine , but wonder something , is USA willing to give ukraine AIM-120 for them or they are just going to be used with current air to air weapon which is sidewinder .
by the way that's 26 jet if I'm not wrong, and I wonder if USA also willing for giving its 21 L-159 to ukraine those airplane with their Grifo-L radar are probably more capable than all those migs donated to ukraine if usa is willing to equip the plane with AIM-120

:omghaha: Sometimes I really ask myself if these propagandists truly believe what they say or at least shame at home on what BS they lie?? :hitwall::crazy:

marinka.jpg

marinka1.jpg

Fqdh0NnXsAARsPM.jpg

But if you compare it to Aleppo, there seems almost to be a pattern in Russia's way of war-fighting!

Aleppo-desktop.jpg

180311152334-jobar-neighborhood-eastern-ghouta.jpg
its the pattern if defender choose to fortify the city and use it as defensive position

Last edited:
that is the key point now the question is did Czech KUB received the treatment ?
if no do you believe flankers are incapable of suppressing it ? the system can't protect the tanks because it can't operate while moving . and more importantly when they were turned on they are target for lancet because they have relatively short range and had to be close to front line if they want to have any role there.

i think the best use for them is not front line but actually behind it to ambush airplanes if they want to penetrate deep inside Ukraine .
for protecting the ukraine tanks they need a system a lot more mobile
The Czech Republic at least have the capability.

The Beginning Of The Ukrainian Counteroffensive Operation. Military Summary and Analysis 2023.05.11

The Ukrainians are also to blame for their predicament. The world is not so black and white as you make it out to be.

Nice try though.
Yet it was black and white as long as its history?

You want to use the same critical approach you use on imperial west and look at how the arabs/ottomans/mughals behaved towards other societies?

Also…bit weak to victim blame the ukranians…
If only she didnt wear that short skirt…or resist so hard…right?!

Last edited:
The Ukrainians are also to blame for their predicament. The world is not so black and white as you make it out to be.

Nice try though.
Victim blaming won't get you anywhere.

... those of us who strive to have a Minimum of Respect for Reality ...

... what should we do in the face of this appalling tragedy of sacrificing Ukrainian pawns

That Ukraine would be destroyed was already said by many in 2014

in fact the idea to sacrifice Ukraine to destabilize Russia is from 2008 and the most lucid ones announced this tragedy in 1997

Neither the Russian propaganda nor the infantile European narcissism changes this terrible reality.
Well, for one thing, make a comment that makes sense and actually asks an answerable question.

There's a reason why everyone ignored this comment.

Indeed. Russian MOD even felt the need to deny Telegram reports of breached russian lines east and south. Russian MOD always lies, so maybe some truth to it.

Its definitely true, and I expect the Russians will have a meltdown when the main offensive begins. I don't think this offensive will win the war, but I expect Ukraine to regain a significant portion of their territory. The Russians don't have enough manpower to defend the entire frontline. Doesn't matter how many trenches they've dug.

⚡️Ukraine received over 600 types of weapons for the counteroffensive. This is more than any army in the world has — Colonel Martin O'Donnell, spokesman for the US Command in Europe and Africa

With that Ukraine begins it's counter offensive , eventually it will lead to Russia firing a few tactical nukes

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom