What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

~​

Ukraine receives first batch of self-propelled French CAESAR howitzers from Denmark

The Ukrainian Armed Forces have received self-propelled artillery systems CAESAR from Denmark. The howitzers have already been put on combat duty.

9753797ccf21ce3cf3b5290a83e1015f.jpg

~

What kind of rocket fired from Ukraine did just about zero damage but fire to this vehicle? Looks more like a drone targetting a vehicle with some personel.
They were 8 victims some of them were children.. there are other videos with the burned bodies inside the bus.. but not possible to post here.. Whatever was the munition it has destroyed and burned the bus and its occupants..

Last edited:
Not sure what part of the world you are from but you seem to be out of touch with reality. Do you know how many Palestinians and Palestinian children have been captured, displaced or murdered?
Talking about Ukraine here, if you want to talk about Palestine, go open a thread and talk about them there.

as i said the children cant left in battlefield , if your declaration and treaty and whatever you qoute can't understand it and don't cover the simple fact , they are less worthy than used toilet papers
and yeah evidence clearly state otherwise
Well, so let's ignore International Law and do just what we felt like it?

I quote you the exact law where Russian and Putin in specific, went over the line and broke, I mean, you want to do what you want? Sure, just don't do it to people OUTSIDE your border, and better yet, don't start a war and then do it claiming protection, I mean, protection against whom? The war you started?

And lol, just because someone lies some 30 years ago? then every one of those testimony is going to be negated?? And you talking to me about international law? Are you for real?

Last edited:
You watch, if Russia takes Ukraine then a lot of spineless countries will recognise Ukraine as part of Russia.
Well, in the year 2700 maybe, if they can take this long, tell me when and if this actually happened,

The war is in stalemate, there are no way Russia can take any more land, the reality now shifts to if Ukraine can break this stalemate and regain land, otherwise there are no movement from the Russian side unless they mobilise again.

Again, you are talking about a golden chance, a chance better than the time they open the war, because Russia has a serious influx of manpower of at least 200,000, maybe 300,000, and Ukraine have to preserve their own power for their counter offensive, and yet, the Russian can't even take one city they have started since last August. You don't need a war expert to tell you Russia is culminated.

Back
Top Bottom