What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Massive Missile Attack. Critical Situation In Bakhmut. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.28

It's pretty clear to me that if the US wasnt involved, things would fall apart very quickly. Imagine no javelins and HIMARs. Or air defence or coordination with CIA, NSA. Sadly it would be a very different war.

You think UK and France can help hold russia back? lol, I don't think so.

This doesnt take away from Ukraine's bravery. They re great fighters, but, US is the only game In town when it comes to defence.
I don’t necessarily disagree, we saw how impotent Europe was in Libya without US assets. However a great deal of Americans are tired of footing Europe’s bill and could honestly care less.

I am sure nobody else has cost their employer close to a billion $ and another about to come from SMartronix whose case just got stronger
Well blackrock owns quite a bit of both dominion and fox so they basically paid themselves.

Last edited:
Look at this. Staunch Israeli and Western ally India is cosying up with Russia:

LOL this isn't related to trade, but defence ties.

Western ambassadors are writing letters and changing regimes abroad in various countries, but when it comes to India they seem helpless.

What right do Western countries have lecturing poorer and weaker countries when they cannot convince one of their staunchest ally to break relations with Russia? 🤔 Something doesn't seem right.

Well, it is, under Rome Statue of ICC, you probably need to read it again.

You can't relocate people from their legal residence, it doesn't matter if you relocate them, or deport them, or transfer them,, the statue DID NOT separate the difference.

Do you have paper supporting that "Volunteer" claim? because evidence said otherwise

These children don't seems "Volunteered" to go to Russia, nor can they themselves make that decision.

If you think what you said is correct, then remind me not to bring any children to Iran for whatever reason.

War or no War, you cannot remove someone, without the guardian approval, that's international law, and this is how it does with or without war. You are mistaken the term "Protecting" civilian from relocating them. You can protect them by providing shelter to these people, but removing them, especially children, without the parent or legal guardian consent itself is violating said international law
Not sure what part of the world you are from but you seem to be out of touch with reality. Do you know how many Palestinians and Palestinian children have been captured, displaced or murdered?

I still can't work out why the confused Pakistani left worship Pukin and his Russian imperialism. Moscow is one of India’s strongest ally ….
So you are not Pakistani?

If they assassinate Putin then Xi assassinate Biden.
Xi may be next after Putin.

Just because you said it's part of Russia does NOT equate to it is Russia.

I mean I said your home is mine, does that mean you are trespassing my properties when you are typing?? No one, not even India and/or China recognize Donbas is part of Russia.

Also, look at the definition of Forceful Deportation, it never even mention they need to be bring outside International Border. Technically, the way those word work, you take them out of their legal residence in the occupation zone, you are deporting them. It does not need to go inside Russia.
You watch, if Russia takes Ukraine then a lot of spineless countries will recognise Ukraine as part of Russia.

Back
Top Bottom