What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

no it is aa straightforward kidnap. The kids are Ukrainian You know when the whataboutism crowd jump in that this one is indefensible. The simple question is does stealing children and indoctrinating them against their own families a war crime. Yes. End of.
no after the war , the victor will write the history and then it would be the end of it .

if they are Russian and those area part of Russia then they were not traveled over international border , just transferred from war area to safer province to spare them from war.
sending them to Ukraine would have been trafficking them .:coffee:
Just because you said it's part of Russia does NOT equate to it is Russia.

I mean I said your home is mine, does that mean you are trespassing my properties when you are typing?? No one, not even India and/or China recognize Donbas is part of Russia.

Also, look at the definition of Forceful Deportation, it never even mention they need to be bring outside International Border. Technically, the way those word work, you take them out of their legal residence in the occupation zone, you are deporting them. It does not need to go inside Russia.

Ukraine war minister Oleksij Resnikow says Ukraine has completed the preparation for the counteroffensive. The show can soon begin.
Will see for the first time ever Ukraine combined arms operations.
The pioneers “Sturm” brigade will play the major role in the offensive.

1682686734188.png

Leopards 2
1682686250339.png

Bratley IFV
1682686386464.png

RMX-10
1682686413087.png

Challenger 2
1682686444525.png

Marder
1682686537856.png

Just because you said it's part of Russia does NOT equate to it is Russia.

I mean I said your home is mine, does that mean you are trespassing my properties when you are typing?? No one, not even India and/or China recognize Donbas is part of Russia.
in a certain country in eastern shore of Mediterranean sea it means the exact thing if you are from a certain religion and the other one is from another religion
Also, look at the definition of Forceful Deportation, it never even mention they need to be bring outside International Border. Technically, the way those word work, you take them out of their legal residence in the occupation zone, you are deporting them. It does not need to go inside Russia.
as i said they were mostly orphans , now answer me who is guardian for them and responsible for their safety ?

in a certain country in eastern shore of Mediterranean sea it means the exact thing if you are from a certain religion and the other one is from another religion

.....That does not make it right tho.

On the other hand, how do you explain the crime Russia committed in Kherson or anywhere Ukraine took back control? I mean Kherson is still under Ukrainian control, and Russia did deport women and children from Kherson City when they occupied the city, those cases are very well documented.

as i said they were mostly orphans , now answer me who is guardian for them and responsible for their safety ?

You do know there is a concept of "Legal Guardian" right? In most orphan case, it's from the orphanages, if not, as in orphan plugged from the street, the default procedure is to contact the UNICEF as per UN convention on the rights of the child

.....That does not make it right tho.

On the other hand, how do you explain the crime Russia committed in Kherson or anywhere Ukraine took back control? I mean Kherson is still under Ukrainian control, and Russia did deport women and children from Kherson City when they occupied the city, those cases are very well documented.
that was not deportation , that was transporting them to safer area when the area was going to be overrun and that was as i recall a voluntary move . they didn't capture them and sent them to other places
You do know there is a concept of "Legal Guardian" right? In most orphan case, it's from the orphanages, if not, as in orphan plugged from the street, the default procedure is to contact the UNICEF as per UN convention on the rights of the child
no , the duty is to occupying force to or government to provide the safety for them not UNICEF or UN and the orphanages are governmental controlled facility , how they can operate without support of the government . also can they provide safety against shelling , missiles and bombs ?

that was not deportation , that was transporting them to safer area when the area was going to be overrun and that was as i recall a voluntary move . they didn't capture them and sent them to other places

Well, it is, under Rome Statue of ICC, you probably need to read it again.

You can't relocate people from their legal residence, it doesn't matter if you relocate them, or deport them, or transfer them,, the statue DID NOT separate the difference.

Do you have paper supporting that "Volunteer" claim? because evidence said otherwise

These children don't seems "Volunteered" to go to Russia, nor can they themselves make that decision.

no , the duty is to occupying force to or government to provide the safety for them not UNICEF or UN and the orphanages are governmental controlled facility , how they can operate without support of the government . also can they provide safety against shelling , missiles and bombs ?

If you think what you said is correct, then remind me not to bring any children to Iran for whatever reason.

War or no War, you cannot remove someone, without the guardian approval, that's international law, and this is how it does with or without war. You are mistaken the term "Protecting" civilian from relocating them. You can protect them by providing shelter to these people, but removing them, especially children, without the parent or legal guardian consent itself is violating said international law

Bakhmut still stands.

Lets the Russian zombies coming.

Image ID 2PJK6T2 Ukrainian forces artillerymen shooting 122 mm howitzer D-30 into Russian positions near Bakhmut 21032023 CREDIT  SOPA,Alamy.jpg
Ukrainian forces shooting 122 mm howitzer D-30 into Russian positions near Bakhmut, Donetsk Region (Picture: SOPA Images/ Alamy).

Back
Top Bottom