What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

well if they want to copy USA , they had to give him that medal as USA gave a plethora of various medals to their navy crew who shoot down a civilian passenger planes in international air corridors while they were in another country territorial water in defiance of their commanding officer direct orders

The crew were awarded the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal , given to everyone who serves in a specified area for a specified period , and has nothing to do with the Iranian plane.

~

Last edited:
Breaking news

All NATO states have approved Ukraine’s NATO bid.

Zenlinskki is invited to the next NATO summit in Lithuania.

Congrats

Welcome to the club

NATO with their Ukrainian puppet government is responsible for forcibly sending Ukrainian teachers, athletes, the elderly, the disabled, and more, to the frontline to face a certain death against the Russian forces.

Ukraine's elite soldiers no longer exist.

Regardless of what people say, the Ukrainian military is made up of freshmen, forcibly recruited with guns pointed at their head before being kidnapped, blackmailed, and trained for only a few days before being sent to the frontline. Expect the few thousands soldiers who have returned from abroad trained by NATO.

This is madness.

#Putin #Ukraine #China #India #UN #Africa #Iran #Syria #US #Germany
Same can be same about the Russians 🙄

Breaking news

Congrats

Welcome to the club

Wow - that list must include Turkey under the "all" list ...

Breaking news

Congrats

Welcome to the club

If Ukraine join NATO then China join CSTO. CSTO would be the most powerful military alliance.

is this a precursor to civil war in Russia and the eventual breakup of Russia.

Not gonna happen. Chinese troops would be in Russia before Russia has any kind of civil unrest.

Thats an amazing video. What a terrible terrible job. The Russians just seem to advance towards ukranian positions in an upright position. Without a worry in the world, until they get shot. Is this normal strategy?

One russian seems to get shot about 8 times before he throws a grenade. I guess thats some pretty good body armour. But then thats the end of him. is this normal?

Ukranians seem to be using all sorts of weapons from amerocna rifles to AK's. But it seems the active combat types are using western rifles but those guys reloading the mags in the trenches have AK's. Thats interesting.

Why are those ukrianians using suppressors on their rifles? It's not like a bit more noise makes any difference. Does it?

Heard of this story, even know this documentary existed a long time ago before I watched it. It show us two things.

1.) This show how much will Ukrainian have to survive and that show you how tough they are to deal with, a dude with TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) with 30 shrapnel fragment in him, 6 in the head, losing a large amount of blood as seen from the video, and go unconscious, got thrown into a ditch by the Russian, wake up 30 hours later, walk back to Ukrainian lines like a boss as if nothing happened.

2.) How desperate the Russian is, it was in Izyum, they were there watching and shooting this couple, they were close enough to probably hear the woman scream, and then show up just as the woman walks away from the drone, they knows what's going on, and it's not hard to see they know these two are civilian in a Mazda 3, and they care about nothing but looting the car.
Shows to me that she has an IQ of about 1. She says she sees the sign "follow me" and then says "I didn't know what to do". hmmmm ok. When the she finally gets to she leaves her husband where he is and walks to a safe position somehow and then refuses to follow the orders of the soldier trying to save her and says "I went to get him myself and carry him on my shoulders". Yeah ok, why didnt you do that the first time sweetheart.

Just goes to show you should be careful when marrying a total idiot. And they were in a car packed full of stuff driving to russian positions. Why? they were probably trying to get to the russian positions for some reason.

Shows to me that she has an IQ of about 1. She says she sees the sign "follow me" and then says "I didn't know what to do". hmmmm ok. When the she finally gets to she leaves her husband where he is and walks to a safe position somehow and then refuses to follow the orders of the soldier trying to save her and says "I went to get him myself and carry him on my shoulders". Yeah ok, why didnt you do that the first time sweetheart.

Just goes to show you should be careful when marrying a total idiot. And they were in a car packed full of stuff driving to russian positions. Why? they were probably trying to get to the russian positions for some reason.
everyone react to gunfire differently. Most of the time you wouldn't think straight, think she had explained that they were. travelling from Bakhmut to Izyum to try to get their parent to safety. The LT explained they weren't Military and they probably don't know Russian were there.

And I think she already explained that she was following the drone so she hope the soldier would get to her husband.

everyone react to gunfire differently. Most of the time you wouldn't think straight, think she had explained that they were. travelling from Bakhmut to Izyum to try to get their parent to safety. The LT explained they weren't Military and they probably don't know Russian were there.

And I think she already explained that she was following the drone so she hope the soldier would get to her husband.
Dodgy as hell. She doenst sound thankful she was rescued. Her and husband speak Russian. The ukranian soldiers dont seem thrilled the way she conducted herself. He's a military aged man hading straight to russian occupied city.

Dodgy as hell. She doenst sound thankful she was rescued. Her and husband speak Russian. The ukranian soldiers dont seem thrilled the way she conducted herself. He's a military aged man hading straight to russian occupied city.
pretty sure the Ukrainian had check on their story. And being shot at and wounded seriously by the Russian themselves is a pretty good way to explain away their innocents.

Back
Top Bottom