What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Im not sure why you think some pictures with blurred serial numbers are importent. But just to show you anyone can blur the number if they think it matters, take a look at this picture and tell me if it resembles your picture number 4.. Its the exact same picture. Btw your first picture was a drone shot down new years eve.
View attachment 924504
the infamous m214 , as i said 50% of the dawned drones photo are that single drone from different angle, no superstar photographed as much as that drone.
by the way i could not see photo 3,4,5 when i post it only "image" instead of them so i edited the post.
by the way i said why hide the serial number , the only logic is you want hide the actual number of the drone fired

the early ones all 2xx

Polish_20221020_100949865-1.png

funny thing 90% of the drones you find have m214,m272,m276,m205 serial while more than 50% of them are m214 from different angle, it seems it was so popular that no superstar is photographed as much as that m214 drone
I posted 213, 260, 282 and here is pictures of 229 and 294. I still dont understand why the blurred images are importent.
F2E4EDF9-69F7-4F2C-A73F-622C5F5A4756.jpeg

60B35F7A-4BEB-43C1-8B6D-76272230DD8C.jpeg

the infamous m214 , as i said 50% of the dawned drones photo are that single drone from different angle, no superstar photographed as much as that drone.
by the way i could not see photo 3,4,5 when i post it only "image" instead of them so i edited the post.
by the way i said why hide the serial number , the only logic is you want hide the actual number of the drone fired
I posted a picture showing the serial number of one of the “blurred” drones (it was 214). It was the exact same picture. I have no idea how those pictures are used, but they were obviously posted when Russia started using the iranian drones as evidence. We all know by now, so I guess looking for drone debris in Ukraine isnt getting that much attention anymore.

Last edited:

Wagner squeezes pincers in Bakhmut. Guided bombs checkmate. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.12

What happens on the roads in Bakhmut. Published footage of movement in Bakhmut one of the Ukrainian BMP-2. The footage is not particularly remarkable, except that you can see which roads armored vehicles are currently moving on. As well as a lot of Ukrainian army equipment destroyed and bogged down in the mud, among them 4 Turkish Kirpi armored vehicles are visible, there is a video about this equipment on the channel.

Egypt are fully aware of Gaza’s support for terrorists in Sinai.
Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Not even 1%? Go look at your face in the mirror.... it has many layers.
What kind of hypocrisy and double standard is this?
All day you preach here Russia is an invader and Ukraine is the victim (I also agree .... although I also believe Ukraine is more of a victim of US and NATO ideologies).
Palestinians are also human and rightful owners of their land. Isr-hell is an invader their... sone more than 7 decades. It kept genocide and ethnic cleansing of local Palestinians right before the eyes of the whole world.
Israhell keeps grabbing lands, bulldozing their houses, and killing their children on daily bases ..... What do Palestinians have? Mostly rocks to defend? And rocks bring bombs in response?
What is the difference between Palestinians and Ukrainians?
Just from the start of 2023, Israhell killed more than 100 Palestinians majority of which are youth and Children. Why you do not speak for them instead of calling them ''terrorists''?
All the world knows who is a real terrorist. It is Isra-hell and her masters (USA and Uk especially).
And I will repeat myself... you must be ashamed of yourself. You are a stain on the face of humanity.

Putin can bluster about escalating at very little cost. But if he is to win on the battlefield, then no amount of saber-rattling, whether nuclear or otherwise is going to save him. The only value of threatening to use ever more destructive power is that the threat causes a change in support of Ukraine if the will and the capability to employ such increased destructive power were actually possessed by putin, he would simply use. He has not used nuclear weapons because (a) they would offer very limited military advantage, (b) would incur dramatic costs.
Lets see where this threat of nukes is leading to.
Than there is escalating conflict btw China USA
And
South Korea + North Korea
And India Pakistan if all above goes to plan.

Optimization of Wagner's army. General mobilization. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.13

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Not even 1%? Go look at your face in the mirror.... it has many layers.
What kind of hypocrisy and double standard is this?
All day you preach here Russia is an invader and Ukraine is the victim (I also agree .... although I also believe Ukraine is more of a victim of US and NATO ideologies).
Palestinians are also human and rightful owners of their land. Isr-hell is an invader their... sone more than 7 decades. It kept genocide and ethnic cleansing of local Palestinians right before the eyes of the whole world.
Israhell keeps grabbing lands, bulldozing their houses, and killing their children on daily bases ..... What do Palestinians have? Mostly rocks to defend? And rocks bring bombs in response?
What is the difference between Palestinians and Ukrainians?
Just from the start of 2023, Israhell killed more than 100 Palestinians majority of which are youth and Children. Why you do not speak for them instead of calling them ''terrorists''?
All the world knows who is a real terrorist. It is Isra-hell and her masters (USA and Uk especially).
And I will repeat myself... you must be ashamed of yourself. You are a stain on the face of humanity.
Big words for a hypocrite who supports russia ethnically cleansing/annexing ukraine…yet explodes over palestine which in comparison is a small conflict. (1 year ukraine saw more civilian deaths then DECADES of palestine conflict).

Whining about western hypocrisy but that pales in comparison to the massive double standard and hypocrisy around palestine from many muslims.

Or maybe i should just use your friends Dalits reaction on your Palestine tears:
“It happens” and then continue fully supporting the agressor without blinking??

Last edited:
Big words for a hypocrite who supports russia ethnically cleansing/annexing ukraine…yet explodes over palestine which in comparison is a small conflict. (1 year ukraine saw more civilian deaths then DECADES of palestine conflict).

Whining about western hypocrisy but that pales in comparison to the massive double standard and hypocrisy around palestine from many muslims.

Or maybe i should just use your friends Dalits reaction on your Palestine tears:
“It happens” and then continue fully supporting the agressor without blinking??
I will repeat ....as I did before..... I do not support Russia.
Russia always stabbed Pakistan in the back, especially during conflicts and wars with India, and is the largest provider of arms to India.
My interest in this conflict is only that I am happy that this war is not against any Muslim country and not on Muslim lands. WAR IS INEVITABLE, every 10 years on average .... FOR USA and its allies to flourish their arms industry (see the history if you do not believe).
Russia is fighting against USA and NATO. Ukraine is just a puppet and her innocents are just like sacrifice goats.
And your hypocrisy is more evident when said the Palestinian issue is just a ''conflict''.
It is not a conflict .... it is pure genocide. But Palestinians do not have arms support as Ukraine has.
One more thing .... it was Ukrainian Joker who was celebrating Isra-hells's bombing in the near past, still I personally do not support this war against them.

Okay in that case...is anyone buying Ukraine is winning these days against Russia ?
Every day Ukraine remains a sovereign nation is a win for Ukraine.
Militarily it is a stalemate right now, with Russia wearing down its troops while Ukraine is building up for a counteroffensive. Russia is going to regularily impress new waves of cannon-fodder which will get more and more degraded equipment.
It is a battle between wills.

Back
Top Bottom