What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It happens. Such things happen in war and can never be ruled out.
Wow…great excuse to support an agressor and its war crimes!!

“It happens”.
Or
“Whatabout UsA!”

Bunch of atrocity cheerleaders devoid of morality. Sickening.

Defenseless

It happened during the Iraq and Afghan war. In fact it happened too often. Ukraine war is no exception.

Wow…great excuse to support an agressor and its war crimes!!

“It happens”.
Or
“Whatabout UsA!”

Bunch of atrocity cheerleaders devoid of morality. Sickening.

It happens dude. I am no supporter of such barbarity, but in war things simply happen.

Another example of Russian barbarism.

It happens, Broccoli. War is dirty business.

That is why I believe that every country should make maximum effort to have a minimum deterrence.

'Target Achieved': Putin goes ballistic amid war, Dares West with 'advanced' ICBM​

EU pissing in their pants across all the nations​

It happened during the Iraq and Afghan war. In fact it happened too often. Ukraine war is no exception.

It happens dude. I am no supporter of such barbarity, but in war things simply happen.

It happens, Broccoli. War is dirty business.

That is why I believe that every country should make maximum effort to have a minimum deterrence.
with such comments you condone and excuse immoral acts.

“It happens/normal during these times/situation”
“Others also act like this!”

When in fact..no..it does not always happen, or not on same scale/scope.

Its a flying bomb. My guess is most are completely destroyed once it touch ground. You might have noticed most footage are from drone survailiance - hardly any drones are capturing air defence operations.
Just because this war is documented in a way never seen before, doesnt mean something didnt happen just because it wasnt recorded.
About the Lancet. Every target is located by another drone, and the operator is guiding the Lancet toward this area. I think it is safe to say all successful Lancet strikes have been published.
the wing tip separate upon explosion and remain intact and serial number is there ., more importantly your theory fail to explain why Ukrainian need to blur the serial number on the drone debris .

I like how Indian media is doing pro Russian propaganda for the Russians for free lol

Not all Indian media.

You should check Wion. They do propaganda for the West while Hindustan times does propaganda for Russia.

But Modi iis a slave of the West.

West says jump and Modi says how high.

Neither has the West properly prosecuted their own for war crimes in modern times. Many cases have been sham cases in court to placate the public and then they are let loose.
You are invited to name one case where someone was convicted of a war crime and then did not get any jail time.
1681318358903.png

idiots, they should send it to Hamas in Gaza and Lebanon.
Egypt are fully aware of Gaza’s support for terrorists in Sinai.

Back
Top Bottom