What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Every day Ukraine remains a sovereign nation is a win for Ukraine.
Militarily it is a stalemate right now, with Russia wearing down its troops while Ukraine is building up for a counteroffensive. Russia is going to regularily impress new waves of cannon-fodder which will get more and more degraded equipment.
It is a battle between wills.

I see it differently. Russians are actually fighting the best equipment the West can provide, and they're in the process of honing their skills for the bigger war that will occur between them and the West. You can read the below reports and see it for yourself.

No. Stop filling in context/intent.

You brought up palestine. You and another poster claim genocide. I calmly explain the conflict does not fit genocide definition.

Not from me.

They voted hamas into power in gaza, among many many instances of terrorist acts and support/condoning.

This makes it hard to sympathize with them

They also had irgun terrorists yes. But its not a black and white situation.

After arabs tried to ethnically cleanse them and refused the UN division?
Normally losing wars of agression has a cost but not for arabs i guess..

i agree. But were discussing genocide bot harassment.

No that is because of actual acts of terrorism like executing olympians and stabbing babies.

This is an ukranian thread

You brought up Palestine genocide propaganda?
Go look yourself in mirror.
Your face must have been changed to something that wallows mud
Hypocrisy at its best.
I know I put my foot on your tail.
All your inner self is out in just few minutes.
It was a German (perhaps you grandfather) who killed the Jews, not Muslims.
Where always IsraHell before 1948???
You people literally brought these scums who invade on Palestinian people lands and homes and it still goes on even after 75 years.
Why not give them a chunk of your own lands instead of settling them here?

Last edited:

You brought up palestine. You and another poster claim genocide. I calmly explain the conflict does not fit genocide definition.

Not from me.

They voted hamas into power in gaza, among many many instances of terrorist acts and support/condoning.

No that is because of actual acts of terrorism like executing olympians and stabbing babies.

There is an ongoing genocide in Palestine. Whether you don't believe it; or as a Zionist sh-t poster, you want to deny the obvious is a different matter. But the truth is, it is genocide that your fellow Zionist invaders unleashed on the indigenous people of Palestine.

Last edited:
There is an ongoing genocide in Palestine. Whether you don't believe it; or as a Zionist sh-t poster, you want to deny the obvious is a different matter. But the truth is, it is a genocide.
He believes Palestinians are the one who stab babies.
It's the vice versa.
Just from the start of 2023 IsraHell killed more than 100 Palestinians, majority of them young and innocent children.
These hypocrites do not even have a little shame to refute it.
Palestinian lives means nothing at all to them.

Not from me.

It is genocide since 48' by all standards.

To be honest I have strong feeling those 500+ Nato tanks won't do anything to Russia. Since Russia is calling its 5000 1970s generation tanks with fitting modern instruments to the battlefield. Lets see
Try from the 50s and ordering electronics from Alibaba

To be honest I have strong feeling those 500+ Nato tanks won't do anything to Russia. Since Russia is calling its 5000 1970s generation tanks with fitting modern instruments to the battlefield. Lets see
Please, dont mismatch! These 5000 T-55 are for against Poland after Ukraine...

It is genocide since 48' by all standards.
Only by double standard.
Go cry against the dictionary maybe your tears will change the definition??

6000 civilian casualties in what? 40 year?
Most by collateral damage during flare ups mind you.
This is not a “genocide” by basic definition.

So Stop abusing the word (and shitting on real historical genocides) to weaponize emotions and sow further hatred ….i will not stand for that.
Now back to the topic. Ukraine (sorry, i know blue eyed christian victims mean much much much less then brown eyed muslim palestinians for you ;) )

Same goes to all other posters that are emotionally triggered by ANY objection to the “palestine genocide” propaganda.
Please calm down. And ask yourself why all rational thought goes overboard once “palestine” is mentioned??

Last edited:

Most tanks don’t even get destroyed by other tanks so it’s a bit strange comparing them head to head.

Only by double standard.
Go cry against the dictionary maybe your tears will change the definition??

6000 civilian casualties in what? 40 year?
Most by collateral damage during flare ups mind you.
This is not a “genocide” by basic definition.

So Stop abusing the word (and shitting on real historical genocides) to weaponize emotions and sow further hatred ….i will not stand for that.
Now back to the topic. Ukraine (sorry, i know blue eyed christian victims mean much much much less then brown eyed muslim palestinians for you ;) )

Same goes to all other posters that are emotionally triggered by ANY objection to the “palestine genocide” propaganda.
Please calm down. And ask yourself why all rational thought goes overboard once “palestine” is mentioned??
Then we can not ralk about any russian agression on ukraina, simple as that.

Try from the 50s and ordering electronics from Alibaba
Chinese will sell those low tech t Russians with unlimited friendship high prices. Not 1950 the Russians go further back 1940. They dig vast trenches along 1.200 km long front line. They will fight against Ukraine onslaughts with shovels. As per leaked documents Ukraine is amassing three army corps for the upcoming offensive.

Back
Top Bottom