What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

This battleground is a marketing opportunity for various global arms manufacturers, to display the worth of their equipment. Iranian Shahed drones may be an example (I really don't see how Russia is able to develop systems such as the Khinzal, but not something as simple as a Shahed).

And also, some countries may want to restrict supplying certain systems to Ukraine with the concern that a) they may be captured/reverse-engineered by Russia, b) certain systems may turn out to be useless/incompetent on the battlefield, thus destroying its image and future sales potential. The American Patriot SAM system may fall under category B, especially considering it had a dismal record in previous wars but is being considered for Ukraine.

Let's see how the Leopard fares. I reckon its image is going to be damaged severely.

Russian incompetence nearly lead us to WW3 and saved us from it at the same time.

The Russians are f**king dopes. Arguably the most corrupt nation on the planet.
Atleast the incident wasn't as bad as Flight 655, where the US killed 290 civilians in a single attack. American incompetence? Or deliberate targetting of civilians? The US has been found guilty of both in the past.

Okay in that case...is anyone buying Ukraine is winning these days against Russia ?
Yes, I'm buying it. Obviously, you're not up to date with ground realities:
▪︎ Russian armed forces have been annihilated on the battlefield and Ukraine has encircled Moscow, awaiting the final signal from the emperor to torch the city.

I will repeat ....as I did before..... I do not support Russia.
Russia always stabbed Pakistan in the back, especially during conflicts and wars with India, and is the largest provider of arms to India.
My interest in this conflict is only that I am happy that this war is not against any Muslim country and not on Muslim lands. WAR IS INEVITABLE, every 10 years on average .... FOR USA and its allies to flourish their arms industry (see the history if you do not believe).
Russia is fighting against USA and NATO. Ukraine is just a puppet and her innocents are just like sacrifice goats.
And your hypocrisy is more evident when said the Palestinian issue is just a ''conflict''.
It is not a conflict .... it is pure genocide. But Palestinians do not have arms support as Ukraine has.
One more thing .... it was Ukrainian Joker who was celebrating Isra-hells's bombing in the near past, still I personally do not support this war against them.
I believe your negative view on USA/Nato is clouding your view.

Russia historically has acted as an agressive empire. With a whole list of atrocities against several eastern european countries including ukraine.

Russia did not start this war for “fighting nato”. It started it to simply grab more land and turn ukraine back into a puppet-state.
Which ukrainians hate them for…which shows in their incredible tenacious defence. (Afghanistan shows you cannot just buy fighting motivation)

America is ofcourse more then eager to “fan the flames”, but most responsibility is Putin with his war of annexation and denying ukrainian statehood.

As for palestine “genocide”. Again blown out of all proportion.
Palestinian/israeli arab population grows faster then Israeli!! Mariopol alone equals so ething like 50 years of palestine conflict casualties…

Some areas palestinians are being ethnically cleansed yes. However, this is in a situation where scale is small, and the arabs have committed or wanted to commit worse. While the palestinians massively embraced terrorism.

Basically you want me to be completely outraged over a much smaller scale conflict and side with the party that is equally or darker morally grey.

I will repeat ....as I did before..... I do not support Russia.
Russia always stabbed Pakistan in the back, especially during conflicts and wars with India, and is the largest provider of arms to India.
My interest in this conflict is only that I am happy that this war is not against any Muslim country and not on Muslim lands. WAR IS INEVITABLE, every 10 years on average .... FOR USA and its allies to flourish their arms industry (see the history if you do not believe).
Russia is fighting against USA and NATO. Ukraine is just a puppet and her innocents are just like sacrifice goats.
And your hypocrisy is more evident when said the Palestinian issue is just a ''conflict''.
It is not a conflict .... it is pure genocide. But Palestinians do not have arms support as Ukraine has.
One more thing .... it was Ukrainian Joker who was celebrating Isra-hells's bombing in the near past, still I personally do not support this war against them.
It's always about Pakistan in a thread about the Ukrainian war for some reason.

The ukrainians are invaded and you have to put something about Pakistan here.

As for palestine “genocide”. Again blown out of all proportion.
Palestinian/israeli arab population grows faster then Israeli!! Mariopol alone equals so ething like 50 years of palestine conflict casualties…

Some areas palestinians are being ethnically cleansed yes. However, this is in a situation where scale is small, and the arabs have committed or wanted to commit worse. While the palestinians massively embraced terrorism.

Basically you want me to be completely outraged over a much smaller scale conflict and side with the party that is equally or darker morally grey.

Seriously DUDE!

Get a grip ze...

Palestinians have babies, which is why it isn't a genocide! ARE YOU FOR REAL‽
zionists world over converged on Palestine and they(palestinians) in turn became refugees...
Ukrainian conflict in eastern Europe bugs you so much, something spanning just over a year at this point... kind of par for the course... European or it's entrusted wars. Rejoice!

while Palestinians face systemic and generational genocide.
I personally know Palestinian family, cousins from THE SAME VILLAGE, uprooted, lived in three separate countries before arriving in the U.S not knowing where the others were... met here a generation later, by happenstance. A miracle and an atrocity... a tale of pain, suffering and hope.
your flamebait shouldn't even be responded to, but you have gotten used not being replied in kind.

Wallow instead in your own pond!

Seriously DUDE!

Get a grip ze...

Palestinians have babies, which is why it isn't a genocide! ARE YOU FOR REAL‽
zionists world over converged on Palestine and they(palestinians) in turn became refugees...
Ukrainian conflict in eastern Europe bugs you so much, something spanning just over a year at this point... kind of par for the course... European or it's entrusted wars. Rejoice!

while Palestinians face systemic and generational genocide.
I personally know Palestinian family, cousins from THE SAME VILLAGE, uprooted, lived in three separate countries before arriving in the U.S not knowing where the others were... met here a generation later, by happenstance. A miracle and an atrocity... a tale of pain, suffering and hope.
your flamebait shouldn't even be responded to, but you have gotten used not being replied in kind.

Wallow instead in your own pond!
You guys are triggered so quickly. No wonder with all the propaganda behind the conflict.

genocide:
“the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group”

So for the last 15 years we have a fatality rate of civilians of 200 per year.
Life expectancy and population arab israelis and palestinians (greatly) increasing.

This is nowhere near a genocide. Do not abuse the word for emotional propaganda purposes please.

Last edited:

These comments are especially very pathetic.
You mean Isra-hell is justified to kill Palestinians because they can rebirth to replace????????
Another clear double standard.
No Palestinians did not embrace any terrorism. Isra-hell did.
Israhell basically occupied all the territory of Palestine, making Gaza an open-air jail. 110% apartheid state.
Make it a habit to constantly harass Palestinians, bomb them, kill them frequently, storm Masjid e Aqsa on a daily basis, and torture people and yet it is USA who vetos anything that goes against Isra-hell.
Palestinians only resist and they are called terrorists. Now that is real hypocrisy and double-faced ideology.
I never saw any of you even condemn this ever and you expect us to cry for Ukraine.
BTW all this was off topic but it was you who brought this issue here by calling Palestinians terrorists.

It's always about Pakistan in a thread about the Ukrainian war for some reason.

The ukrainians are invaded and you have to put something about Pakistan here.
Kid, I did not bring this issue here. It was someone else (possibly your brother) who brought the discussion about Palestinians here so I replied at his ugly face.
You do not need to worry.
Now back to your coil.

Last edited:
You guys are triggered so quickly. No wonder with all the propaganda behind the conflict.

genocide:
“the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group”

Life expectancy and population arab israelis and palestinians (greatly) increasing.

This is nowhere near a genocide. Do not abuse the word for emotional propaganda purposes please.
I must say it again...... You must be ashamed of yourself.

genocide:

Triggered?
I said, wallow in your pond. I do not have to justify Palestinian actions to remove European invasion. While Ukraine enjoys unprecedented support in hardware, logistics, intelligence and funds. Palestinians have no such recourse except to accept the overbearing thugs.
Remember Crimea? No bloodshed right, yet Russia annexed a formerly Ukrainian territory. If Ukraine had accepted their fate or were simply unable to defend themselves... perhaps they too would have resorted to throwing rocks at intermittent intervals, anniversaries or at instigation.

HOPE THAT THE HOURGLASS NEVER FLIPS!

Now get lost in your hole and do not quote me!!!

Last edited:
These comments are especially very pathetic.
You mean Isra-hell is justified to kill Palestinians because they can rebirth to replace????????
No. Stop filling in context/intent.

You brought up palestine. You and another poster claim genocide. I calmly explain the conflict does not fit genocide definition.
Another clear double standard.
Not from me.
No Palestinians did not embrace any terrorism.
They voted hamas into power in gaza, among many many instances of terrorist acts and support/condoning.

This makes it hard to sympathize with them
Isra-hell did.
They also had irgun terrorists yes. But its not a black and white situation.
Israhell basically occupied all the territory of Palestine, making Gaza an open-air jail. 110% apartheid state.
After arabs tried to ethnically cleanse them and refused the UN division?
Normally losing wars of agression has a cost but not for arabs i guess..
Make it a habit to constantly harass Palestinians, bomb them, kill them frequently, storm Masjid e Aqsa on a daily basis, and torture people and yet it is USA who vetos anything that goes against Isra-hell.
i agree. But were discussing genocide not harassment.
Palestinians only resist and they are called terrorists.
No that is because of actual acts of terrorism like executing olympians and stabbing babies.
Now that is real hypocrisy and double-faced ideology.
I never saw any of you even condemn this ever and you expect us to cry for Ukraine.
This is an ukranian thread
BTW all this was off topic but it was you who brought this issue here by calling Palestinians terrorists.
You brought up Palestine genocide propaganda?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom