What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Leaked Documents Reveal Depth of U.S. Spy Efforts and Russia’s Military Struggles​

WASHINGTON — A trove of leaked Pentagon documents reveals how deeply Russia’s security and intelligence services have been penetrated by the United States, demonstrating Washington’s ability to warn Ukraine about planned strikes and providing an assessment of the strength of Moscow’s war machine.

The documents portray a depleted Russian military that is struggling in its war in Ukraine and a military apparatus that is deeply compromised. They contain daily real-time warnings to American intelligence agencies on the timing of Moscow’s strikes and even its specific targets. Such intelligence has allowed the United States to pass on to Ukraine crucial information on how to defend itself.

From objective POV considering ruthless tactics, now almost wwi type of war operations, it is more logical to asume the russians will reach Dnepar river right bank in wider front area then that UAF will jeopardize integrity of occupied teritories by russians and separatists.
Maybe I will be demanted after long time anticipated spring offensive by UAF, so far most of their offensives were successfull altough i have my doubts about this one due lack of air support and areal superiority of russian airforce.

I am hearing news of some sort of US military plans leaks covering many regions can anyone share these leaks with some analysis

Leaked Documents Reveal Depth of U.S. Spy Efforts and Russia’s Military Struggles​

WASHINGTON — A trove of leaked Pentagon documents reveals how deeply Russia’s security and intelligence services have been penetrated by the United States, demonstrating Washington’s ability to warn Ukraine about planned strikes and providing an assessment of the strength of Moscow’s war machine.

The documents portray a depleted Russian military that is struggling in its war in Ukraine and a military apparatus that is deeply compromised. They contain daily real-time warnings to American intelligence agencies on the timing of Moscow’s strikes and even its specific targets. Such intelligence has allowed the United States to pass on to Ukraine crucial information on how to defend itself.

US intelligence has penetrated every level of Russian security services

You love to ask for "evidence" and "proofs", so we'll ask you to provide sources or evidence of the "three reconstituted Ukrainian armed obliterated by Russia" or the "8 to 1 ratio". 🤡

First of all I don't have to prove anything as I was NOT the one who made the claim, it was the guy I was responding to who made the claim.

I referenced Col. Douglas McGregor (Retd) who is a retired U.S Army Officer and Scott Ritter of the U.S Marine Corps, who also served as the U.N Weapons Inspector in Iraq.

These Russian fan boy Pakistanis are the worst. Their hatred of the West has completely blinded then to the fact that Russia is Pakistan's ENEMY.

For the record, I support both sides; either way, the conflict goes, you win a Staddle Option position before the expiration date (in this case, until Russia withdraws).

But you know my standing, I have no love lost for those beautiful blue-eyed, blonde hair people who are suffering so much compared to us fudge brownies.

I tell Pakistanis not to get too invested and emotional in this conflict as it doesn't concern us, but your best bet would be to keep both sides engaged and let this go where it goes.

The Bakhmut Cemetery. The Ukrainian Iskander. Easter. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.08

The Ukrainian TBM (Thunder-2) Grom-2 is now injected with Western technologies.. Range up to 500 Km..
800px-Grim_tactical_missile_2.jpg

In other news, according to the Russian MOD.. the UK has provided Ukraine with the Storm Shadow stealth cruise missile.. also with up to 500 Km range..

pmstormgraphicfinal.jpg

Things seem to be getting worse for the Russians. The Ukrainians are on the verge of regaining initiative. The front line has stagnated for the Russians with no significant gains made in months other than some minor gains on the Bakhmut front.

The Russians need to be able to defend Zaporizhzhia without too many losses, as well as deal with Ukrainian Thunder runs which the Russians still don't have a proper means to counter.

If a single area of Russian defense collapses, we could see yet another complete rout of Russian forces.

We support Russia. 100%. We don't approve Western hypocrisy.

We don't at best neutral but more leaning towards the US. pakistan send ammo to ukraine on many occasion and even had good relations with ukraine pre-war.. We have had better relations with Ukraine then anyone else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom