What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Majority of the individual regions, are controlled by Russia and they are incrementally gaining ground and moving forwards, not backwards.

The way war winning is measured is by the losses inflicted upon the enemy, Ukraine has fielded three reconstituted armies, the first two were obliterated by Russia. The Ukrainians are losing 8-10 soldiers per one Russian soldier. That is a huge margin and by any count, that puts Russia in a commanding position.

Oh yeah, Kherson, the old scooter that every pro-Western yuppie brings up whenever they want to prove that Ukraine is winning. Well if Ukraine is winning so much, why has it not taken the whole of Kherson Region yet? What's stopping you from accomplishing this task?

So Moody, Fitch and Standard & Poors must have wrong then!! Good to know :rofl:

You need to go back to university and study political science all over again. Because if you think the West defeated the Soviet Union on its own, then you're a bigger fool than I thought.

If the West did not have the support from the rest of the world, this was not possible no matter how hard you tried. The rest of the world believed that America was on the side of Good, seeing how it along with the Soviet Union, defeat Nazi Germany.

Today, the world has woken up to the lies, the wars, the plunder of other nations' wealth and the duplicitous attitude of the West. It took two world wars and 30 years of dominance reach the point the West stands today. And today the world is watching how there are alternatives to the West with the rise of Russia, China, Brazil, Iran, India and South Africa.

Given your call sign "ZeGerman," Germans are reeling from the economic sanctions of Russia with all the protests going in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hanover and Dresden. Still think you are scoring better than Russia?

If you're living in the West, you would know that things are getting more and more expensive there. London has lost its status as the Financial Capital of the World, Housing Prices in London are set to fall by 10% as reported by British Media. In America the cost of fuel and food is continually rising, where more and more Americans are going to Food Banks set up Churches. Heck in Chicago, we see Americans lining up at Ramadan Iftar Camps for food as Muslims fast in the Holy Month of Ramadan.

But hey, if you still want to wear the cloak of superiority, then by all means go ahead. But it won't change the rapid sense of realization around the world that the West is collapsing and rightly deserves it due its naked aggression against weaker nations.

Where is your evidence? Prove it!!?

Again, back tour claims with evidence.

Show me your evidence to prove your point? And watch your damn mouth. We are here to discuss, if you want to stoop to the of being an illiterate, then I will NOT respond to your posts.

If today, China was supplying weapons to Mexico in order to fight rebels supported by America, I'm damn sure Washington will be threatening with nukes as well.

And its not a sign of weakness, its a BLUNT WARNING, and if the West does not take it seriously. Then the consequences of which lay squarely on the West's shoulders.

Sorry when was it that America deployed in "Active Combat Duty" hypersonic weapons?? ..... Errr ... has NOT to Date!!!!!

You know its the go to line for each and every pro-Western motard, when they are given a reality check. So keep yapping bud, your arguments are predictable, the lies are exposed, the hypocrisy is for all to witness and it is GAME OVER for the West.

So keep flapping about, Mr. Keyboard Warrior. You're doing a great job!!!

You love to ask for "evidence" and "proofs", so we'll ask you to provide sources or evidence of the "three reconstituted Ukrainian armed obliterated by Russia" or the "8 to 1 ratio". 🤡

It's like "Germans" (foreigners, especially the real foreigners with contrary social-culture) who are in these statistics.
A friend of mine (Levantine, Muslim) and me who punched so called "refugees" for being cheeky were both counted in "right wing" statistics, hell even if a black African with German passport is hitting another African, right wing stats. :D
There was a story with a TURK who had German Empire Flag during football event 2010, ETHNIC GERMAN Antifa attacked him bc of that.

So a (really PRO GERMAN) Turk with German passport got attacked for being a "right winger" and the LEFTIST did a right wing crime too. 2 "right wing" crimes ... LOL
Statistics espcially with a political touch take everything what is useful for them. :D

Haha, yes, thats what is happening with this crazy woke Idiots in politics.

And a victory in Bakhmut will continue yo mean nothing. Almost year to capture a city that has no real strategic value to Russia, and it's still up in the air if they'll capture it completely before Ukraine's counter-offensive starts.
Europeans at each others throats and that gives Muslims a breather from the imperialists at least from the time being.

Do you really think Putin hadn't thought this through? Territorial integrity and sovereignty are the two biggest aspects of any nation. When these are threatened powerful nations react. Weaker nations are defeated. Russia didn't attack Ukraine because it suddenly woke up one day and decided to go bonkers. This was planned years in advance. Russia knew the consequences, but chose for territorial integrity and sovereignty. Some might argue this is a foolish move. Some might argue that this is more than necessary. Fact remains that Russia had a solid reason to take care of a major problem brewing in it's immediate vicinity. Ukraine is a bulwark of Western meddling against Russia. For years the Americans and Europeans have been ganging up against Russia in Ukraine. Propping up pro-Western leaders. If Russia had allowed this to go on a monster would have grown in years to come. This is how Western nations operate. They create hurdles and lackies in neighborhoods where their foes reside.

If you think that Russia is going to lie down now and accept defeat in Ukraine you are very badly mistaken. Russia has come this far and will finish the job. Whether it takes a decade or less. Russia is determined.
No plan survives first contact with the enemy.

Putin didn't think this through, because he's a fucking spy, not a military strategist. He also highly underestimated the level of corruption within the Russian army, which is why the Russian army was (and still is) complaining about lack of vital equipment.

You can try and justify Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression all you want, it's been debated to death on PDF and your pro-Russian side still has yet to give valid proof to justify your reasoning. In the end it doesn't matter.

Russia fucked up, is fucking up, and will continue to **** up.

You make it seem like Russia losing is a choice. When Russia loses it will be completely out of Russia's hands.

After that, whether Putin survives, or Russia disintegrates is up to the various republics within the Russian Federation.

Russia losing? Where? Last time I checked, Zaparojhe, Kherson, Lughansk, Donetsk and Crimea are all part of Russian Federation. What has Russia lost? Being the most economically sanctioned country on the planet has a positive projected growth by the "three stooges" i.e Fitch, S&P and Moody.

There ain't NOTHING the West can do that can stop the Russian juggernaut. Tried has they have, exhausted all means available to them, the West is being beaten to a pulp by its own weapons of economic warfare.

Conventionally, the West has nothing in comparison ON LAND, to fight against the Russians in Ukraine. The Russian defense industries are OUT PRODUCING the West, because the West has been sitting on its FAT A$$ over the last 30 years fighting weaker nations.

The West has nothing except nukes now and that's where it will get horrifyingly destructive as the West's economy is about to collapse. So in the absence of conventional warfighting capacity and an impending economic collapse .... in the wake of these two powerful blows to the West, chances of civil war in the West could lead to the bumbling buffoons sitting in Washington and London to nuclear first strikes against Russia under falseflag narrative.

Mark these words, there is not a DAMN THING the West can do to challenge and defeat Russia. Not even nukes will defeat Russia, and that is a FACT!!!
Russia doesn't even fully control the territory that it claims to have annexed.

Bro, your comment is the height of foolishness.

Let your smarter friends post for you, because you made some of the worst arguments ever, and literally nothing you said is remotely true.

I thought Russia was supposed to win this war in three days. I thought Russia was a world power Whalen at best it’s a regional power. I thought Russias SAM’S were supposed to be some of the best , but Himars are striking at will. I thought Russia was supposed a powerful air force , and yet it’s been nonexistent. I thought Russia’s navy was a world power, , but it’s incapable of controlling the seas against a country without a navy. I thought Russia army was considered one of the best, yet its troops have shown to be poorly trained and ill equipped. I thought Russia’ s tanks were impervious to being destroyed, yet they’re littering the landscape of Ukraine . In other words stop the BS, there’s nothing to be bragging about after seeing how poorly Russia has performed.

You forgot to mention to russian Pakistani fanboys . Yes soviets (Russians) did help india in 1971defeat your east Pakistan
A lot of these guys are gonna have a melt down when Russia inevitably loses.

These Russian fan boy Pakistanis are the worst. Their hatred of the West has completely blinded then to the fact that Russia is Pakistan's ENEMY.

Last edited:
Did the babble-heads at WSJ and NYT tell you that Russia will win the war in three days? Because I can assure you that no one in the Russian Government made such a claim.

If you refute Russia's dominance, then why are the Ukrainians begging for more weapons? What's the matter, can't produce enough HIMARs and give to the Ukrainians so that they win the war?

Reality is that American military industrial complex is only business of making profits. The 4 star generals are only "Yes Men" at the Pentagon and this is why they were going around scavenging for 155mm artillery shells.

Firstly get your knowledge straightened out, Russia is a "Land Power" being the largest country on Planet Earth. Whereas America is a Maritime-Air Power, given the America is essentially an island flanked by the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean.

Best comparison of present day America and Russia would be the France and Britain of the early 1800s, where britain was a maritime power, whereas the French under Napoleon was a land power.

Also, Russia NEVER gave a time table or deadline that it has to win the SMO in Ukraine by a certain date.

Facts on the "ground" are that Russia controls and has integrated Zaparodje, Kherson, Donetsk, Lughansk and Crimea. Another fact on the ground is that Atrimovsk (Bakhmut) has fallen and under the control of Russian Armed Forces.

You call that Russia performing poorly? This ain't a "Call of Duty" bud, this is real war and it is being won by Russia who has "Checkmated" the West.

Again, you are talking outta your hat, bud. Why? Because you have not got the sense let alone the intellect to make any distinction between Soviet Union and Russia. Soviet Union was run by Bolshevik Atheist Jews, whereas today's Russia has returned to its Orthodox Christian heart. Today's Russia wants to establish good relationship with the Islamic Civilization.

That scenario lacks a proper picture of the way things are developing in the international community. this war will end in a disaster for Russia, it simply can’t end up differently. not because I want it to, but because the consequences of it not happening are nothing anyone , or at least most , aren’t gonna deal with it .

No plan survives first contact with the enemy.

Putin didn't think this through, because he's a fucking spy, not a military strategist. He also highly underestimated the level of corruption within the Russian army, which is why the Russian army was (and still is) complaining about lack of vital equipment.

You can try and justify Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression all you want, it's been debated to death on PDF and your pro-Russian side still has yet to give valid proof to justify your reasoning. In the end it doesn't matter.

Russia fucked up, is fucking up, and will continue to **** up.

You make it seem like Russia losing is a choice. When Russia loses it will be completely out of Russia's hands.

After that, whether Putin survives, or Russia disintegrates is up to the various republics within the Russian Federation.

Russia doesn't even fully control the territory that it claims to have annexed.

Bro, your comment is the height of foolishness.

Let your smarter friends post for you, because you made some of the worst arguments ever, and literally nothing you said is remotely true.

A lot of these guys are gonna have a melt down when Russia inevitably loses.

These Russian fan boy Pakistanis are the worst. Their hatred of the West has completely blinded then to the fact that Russia is Pakistan's ENEMY.

We support Russia. 100%. We don't approve Western hypocrisy.

I thought Russia was supposed to win this war in three days. I thought Russia was a world power Whalen at best it’s a regional power. I thought Russias SAM’S were supposed to be some of the best , but Himars are striking at will. I thought Russia was supposed a powerful air force , and yet it’s been nonexistent. I thought Russia’s navy was a world power, , but it’s incapable of controlling the seas against a country without a navy. I thought Russia army was considered one of the best, yet its troops have shown to be poorly trained and ill equipped. I thought Russia’ s tanks were impervious to being destroyed, yet they’re littering the landscape of Ukraine . In other words stop the BS, there’s nothing to be bragging about after seeing how poorly Russia has performed.

You forgot to mention to russian Pakistani fanboys . Yes soviets (Russians) did help india in 1971defeat your east Pakistan

Pakistan became a lackey of the West and particularly the Americans during the Cold War. Instead Pakistan could have stayed neutral like India.

It doesn't matter. At the end of the day the same Western powers abused and accused Pakistan for all sorts. Western powers claim that Pakistan harbored Taliban and terrorists. Western powers claim that Pakistan is responsible for the loss in Afghanistan. Western powers want to snatch Pakistani nuclear weapons and empower India.

I don't know what you guys have with the West, but the West has a clear agenda for Pakistan. It ain't pretty.

Last edited:
Majority of the individual regions, are controlled by Russia and they are incrementally gaining ground and moving forwards, not backwards.
ukraine holds the big cities in zhaporizhia and retook the capital of cherson province.

Advance after russia poured in 300.000 fodder has been 0,1% ukraine land.

now even russian news outlet indicate ukraine is building up for counter offensive.

“great success comrades”.

The way war winning is measured is by the losses inflicted upon the enemy, Ukraine has fielded three reconstituted armies, the first two were obliterated by Russia. The Ukrainians are losing 8-10 soldiers per one Russian soldier. That is a huge margin and by any count, that puts Russia in a commanding position.
Why not make it 800 to 1 if you are going to make up such a clearly ridiculous lie??

Most sources tally higher russian casualties. Very logical considering they are attacking fortified defensive positions.

But then again…defence analytics are lost on you.
Oh yeah, Kherson, the old scooter that every pro-Western yuppie brings up whenever they want to prove that Ukraine is winning. Well if Ukraine is winning so much, why has it not taken the whole of Kherson Region yet? What's stopping you from accomplishing this task?
The river adds a challenge. Pushing there would be costly and it is not like ukraine has that many extra troops to spare.
So Moody, Fitch and Standard & Poors must have wrong then!! Good to know :rofl:
They go by data russia provides.
How reliable is russian data where many who do not tow the putin-line fall out of a window?

Even russian data however, shows high inflation and budget deficits in 2023
You need to go back to university and study political science all over again. Because if you think the West defeated the Soviet Union on its own, then you're a bigger fool than I thought.

If the West did not have the support from the rest of the world, this was not possible no matter how hard you tried. The rest of the world believed that America was on the side of Good, seeing how it along with the Soviet Union, defeat Nazi Germany.
Soviet union had a lot of influence and allies that russia does not have.

Look at un vote.

Russia lost 25% territory after soviet collapse, much of that sided with Nato.
Today, the world has woken up to the lies, the wars, the plunder of other nations' wealth and the duplicitous attitude of the West. It took two world wars and 30 years of dominance reach the point the West stands today. And today the world is watching how there are alternatives to the West with the rise of Russia, China, Brazil, Iran, India and South Africa.
China only buys oil at huge discount and hasnt even recognised the annexed regions! Russia is quite isolated.
Speedrunning to a new north korea.
Given your call sign "ZeGerman," Germans are reeling from the economic sanctions of Russia with all the protests going in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hanover and Dresden. Still think you are scoring better than Russia?
Yep. And some hardship is worth it to stop this agressor. Reliance of russian gas 45% is gone by the way.
If you're living in the West, you would know that things are getting more and more expensive there. London has lost its status as the Financial Capital of the World, Housing Prices in London are set to fall by 10% as reported by British Media. In America the cost of fuel and food is continually rising, where more and more Americans are going to Food Banks set up Churches. Heck in Chicago, we see Americans lining up at Ramadan Iftar Camps for food as Muslims fast in the Holy Month of Ramadan.

But hey, if you still want to wear the cloak of superiority, then by all means go ahead. But it won't change the rapid sense of realization around the world that the West is collapsing and rightly deserves it due its naked aggression against weaker nations.
Inflation russia 2022 was 15+ procent…
No one is saying west is not feeling any economic pain. But it sure as hell can handle more then russia. Economic fight is only starting.
Where is your evidence? Prove it!!?
Again, back tour claims with evidence.
Please. 1 wiki search can provide these readily available info.

Oryx uses photo evidence on russian losses. The best source we have to estimate russian lossez. Even if you half it it is massive.
And its not a sign of weakness, its a BLUNT WARNING, and if the West does not take it seriously. Then the consequences of which lay squarely on the West's shoulders.
so finland thinking to join Nato threathens russia so much it threathens nukes?

Its the boy cries wolf now. Nuclear brinkmanship. Luckily cooler heads lrevail in the west.
Sorry when was it that America deployed in "Active Combat Duty" hypersonic weapons?? ..... Errr ... has NOT to Date!!!!!
Americas second strike capabilities is massive and missile shield better as well. On top of that russia is massed around moscow. There will be no rus left standing. Maybe better for the world…

You know its the go to line for each and every pro-Western motard, when they are given a reality check. So keep yapping bud, your arguments are predictable, the lies are exposed, the hypocrisy is for all to witness and it is GAME OVER for the West.

So keep flapping about, Mr. Keyboard Warrior. You're doing a great job!!!
The more russia struggles tbe bigger mouth you guys Put on..

Lets see in autumn after the ukranian counteroffensive buddy. Time is not on russias side.

Did the babble-heads at WSJ and NYT tell you that Russia will win the war in three days? Because I can assure you that no one in the Russian Government made such a claim.

If you refute Russia's dominance, then why are the Ukrainians begging for more weapons? What's the matter, can't produce enough HIMARs and give to the Ukrainians so that they win the war?

Reality is that American military industrial complex is only business of making profits. The 4 star generals are only "Yes Men" at the Pentagon and this is why they were going around scavenging for 155mm artillery shells.

Firstly get your knowledge straightened out, Russia is a "Land Power" being the largest country on Planet Earth. Whereas America is a Maritime-Air Power, given the America is essentially an island flanked by the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean.

Best comparison of present day America and Russia would be the France and Britain of the early 1800s, where britain was a maritime power, whereas the French under Napoleon was a land power.

Also, Russia NEVER gave a time table or deadline that it has to win the SMO in Ukraine by a certain date.

Facts on the "ground" are that Russia controls and has integrated Zaparodje, Kherson, Donetsk, Lughansk and Crimea. Another fact on the ground is that Atrimovsk (Bakhmut) has fallen and under the control of Russian Armed Forces.

You call that Russia performing poorly? This ain't a "Call of Duty" bud, this is real war and it is being won by Russia who has "Checkmated" the West.

Again, you are talking outta your hat, bud. Why? Because you have not got the sense let alone the intellect to make any distinction between Soviet Union and Russia. Soviet Union was run by Bolshevik Atheist Jews, whereas today's Russia has returned to its Orthodox Christian heart. Today's Russia wants to establish good relationship with the Islamic Civilization.

Don't worry bud. These guys are losing as we speak. All you need is unbiased eyes. These American mouthpieces got nowhere to hide.

The irony is that they are searching for like-minded allies on a Pakistani defence forum. The same forum that these people used in the past to attack and accuse the Pakistani state. The irony is mind boggling. They won't many allies here. They can try to spread their blatant lies, but people are not buying them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom