What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I destroyed nothing.
Taliban ruled Afghanistan was (before Murricans and some western helpers showed up) a sh*thole and still will be.
It's funny.
All NON-islamic countries which had their affairs with the US, no matter against/allied - Japan (including 2 nukes but more death because of firebombing), Germany, South Korea and hell, even Vietnam which will have mutations in Babies 25 further generations are standing better than every majority islamic country which was allied with/against the US.
Self-responsibility doesn't exist here it seems.
Chinese were opium addicts, they played their cards well, look where they are now?!
Whine, whine, whine.
Live off the countries/systems which you hate like the little leeches you really are. Only talk big, only cherry picking.
SAME hypocrites like the US political system which used some goat herders in Afghanistan and later fought them.
Don't like hypocrites who see only white/black, no greyzone.

Beg. Keep begging. You nasty piece of work. You won't get any support for Ukraine. This right here is exactly the reason why many people support Russia. You are arrogant and nasty. You expect support from people when you walk around with extreme Breivik type of hate. You are not worthy of anything. You are just waste of existence.

You need to burn in Ukraine. I hope the Russians completely level the ground with you guys.

Last edited:

Update : Putin's Army attacks Ukraine 76 times -- Wagner spearheads Russian assault at Bakhmut Station​

Russia is losing more than its gaining. Land is worthless if the cost outweighs the benefit of taking it.

Russia has lost too much to justify this invasion. Nothing less than taking over all of Ukraine (which is unlikely) would (barely) cover the costs.

Russia losing? Where? Last time I checked, Zaparojhe, Kherson, Lughansk, Donetsk and Crimea are all part of Russian Federation. What has Russia lost? Being the most economically sanctioned country on the planet has a positive projected growth by the "three stooges" i.e Fitch, S&P and Moody.

There ain't NOTHING the West can do that can stop the Russian juggernaut. Tried has they have, exhausted all means available to them, the West is being beaten to a pulp by its own weapons of economic warfare.

Conventionally, the West has nothing in comparison ON LAND, to fight against the Russians in Ukraine. The Russian defense industries are OUT PRODUCING the West, because the West has been sitting on its FAT A$$ over the last 30 years fighting weaker nations.

The West has nothing except nukes now and that's where it will get horrifyingly destructive as the West's economy is about to collapse. So in the absence of conventional warfighting capacity and an impending economic collapse .... in the wake of these two powerful blows to the West, chances of civil war in the West could lead to the bumbling buffoons sitting in Washington and London to nuclear first strikes against Russia under falseflag narrative.

Mark these words, there is not a DAMN THING the West can do to challenge and defeat Russia. Not even nukes will defeat Russia, and that is a FACT!!!

They should retreat to kramatorsk and set up defenses there

No matter where they retreat to, they'll be met with thermo TOS1A artillary followed by a few targeted airstrikes, followed by drone attack, followed by wave after wave of soldiers. The clown of Kiev needs to come to the table and discuss terms otherwise Russia keeps liberating more land.

Russia is on track to lose the war? LOL Bro, you need to stop watching CNN and woke media.

If anything, Russia is in full control and capturing more territory as we speak. Remember that Russia has already captured strategic areas and absorbed them into Russia. That is not what we define as a loss.

Remember that the Western powers brought PDM to power because they have to follow dictation. How can PDM question Western dictation? They are in no position to do so. The most disturbing part is not so much how the West imported PDM to power. The most atrocious fact is how the Pakistani army was used for this purpose. Extremely worrisome.

What the removal of Imran Khan from power has done is EXPOSE the real traitors to Pakistan, i.e the pathetic, spineless military leadership who worship and obey the Zionist-West. These military and intelligence so-called leadership of Pakistan have proven that they have NO HONOR, INTEGRITY, HONESTY & FAITH IN ALLAH and by the highest law on the planet, i.e the MORAL LAW, these traitors are nothing but SCUM who deserve the worst possible punishment from Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

Russia losing? Where? Last time I checked, Zaparojhe, Kherson, Lughansk, Donetsk and Crimea are all part of Russian Federation. What has Russia lost? Being the most economically sanctioned country on the planet has a positive projected growth by the "three stooges" i.e Fitch, S&P and Moody.

There ain't NOTHING the West can do that can stop the Russian juggernaut. Tried has they have, exhausted all means available to them, the West is being beaten to a pulp by its own weapons of economic warfare.

Conventionally, the West has nothing in comparison ON LAND, to fight against the Russians in Ukraine. The Russian defense industries are OUT PRODUCING the West, because the West has been sitting on its FAT A$$ over the last 30 years fighting weaker nations.

The West has nothing except nukes now and that's where it will get horrifyingly destructive as the West's economy is about to collapse. So in the absence of conventional warfighting capacity and an impending economic collapse .... in the wake of these two powerful blows to the West, chances of civil war in the West could lead to the bumbling buffoons sitting in Washington and London to nuclear first strikes against Russia under falseflag narrative.

Mark these words, there is not a DAMN THING the West can do to challenge and defeat Russia. Not even nukes will defeat Russia, and that is a FACT!!!

I'm not at all surprised by some fools who laugh at my posts. Either they're completely brainwashed, or lied to, or just plain JAHIL. Whatever the case, the rest of the world watching from the outside, are the ones laughing at you, the ardent yet blind supporters of the West.

I will tell everyone here, they will be dancing on the streets of Kinshasa, Cape Town, Abuja, Caracas, Tehran, Karachi, Baghdad, Damascus, Accra, Buenos Aires, Tripoli and etc when the USD collapses and the Western economic and political hegemony over the world is shredded to pieces.

So keep laughing, when the end is near, its the ones riddled with guilt, have hysteria reach peak levels.

Last edited:
I honestly don't see why the two nations can't get along, so long as the territorial issue is resolved. I think both nations at this point should make some tough choices for the sake of long term stability and growth. They don't have to be enemies.
I'm just gonna make assumption that armenian history of being genocided by the turks is a deal breaker for most of them.

Counter Attack by Ukraine + NATO are fake -- ‘Secret’ documents detailing US and Nato’s Ukraine war plans are fake, presidential adviser says​

• ‘(Russia’s) intelligence services have degenerated to the point where they can only rehabilitate themselves with fake information,’ a Ukrainian adviser tweeted
  • The documents, circulating on Twitter and Telegram, described specifics about Kyiv’s preparations for a coming offensive against Russia

I thought Russia was supposed to win this war in three days. I thought Russia was a world power Whalen at best it’s a regional power. I thought Russias SAM’S were supposed to be some of the best , but Himars are striking at will. I thought Russia was supposed a powerful air force , and yet it’s been nonexistent. I thought Russia’s navy was a world power, , but it’s incapable of controlling the seas against a country without a navy. I thought Russia army was considered one of the best, yet its troops have shown to be poorly trained and ill equipped. I thought Russia’ s tanks were impervious to being destroyed, yet they’re littering the landscape of Ukraine . In other words stop the BS, there’s nothing to be bragging about after seeing how poorly Russia has performed.

You forgot to mention to russian Pakistani fanboys . Yes soviets (Russians) did help india in 1971defeat your east Pakistan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom