What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia will keep adding more strategic areas to its tally. Who says that this is the end?

As for Bakhmut's importance:

Not everyone seems to agree with you regarding Bakhmut's lack of importance.
Ah yes, Indian express, the height of journalistic integrity. I am of course being sarcastic. In the end it doesn't matter.

Russia's offensive in Bakhmut is pretty much out of steam. They won't be able to advance for a long time whether or not they capture bakhmut.

We have historical evidence that once Ukraine starts its counter offensives, Russian defenses just collapse and it loses huge chunks of its gains.

Bakhmut will become meaningless if Ukraine ends up once again steam rolling Russia again.

Ah yes, Indian express, the height of journalistic integrity. I am of course being sarcastic. In the end it doesn't matter.

Russia's offensive in Bakhmut is pretty much out of steam. They won't be able to advance for a long time whether or not they capture bakhmut.

We have historical evidence that once Ukraine starts its counter offensives, Russian defenses just collapse and it loses huge chunks of its gains.

Bakhmut will become meaningless if Ukraine ends up once again steam rolling Russia again.

Really? Indian Express isn't that bad. I have seen far worse in Hindustani media.

Bakhmut is symbolic. It will provide further impetus to march on. The point is that every piece of land Russia gains is extra territory. Who would say no to territory and that too from a neighbor that is hand and glove with foes? Sounds like a win deal for Russia.

There are nations on the planet that would give an arm and a leg for a piece of land... Just saying.

Last edited:

The Bakhmut Trap. The Russian forces committed to conflict. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.08

Maybe victory is the friends we made along the way.

Is it just me or they look more like two Lebanese bros who run the neighborhood bakery and sell baklava. I mean I should be the last person to pudgy shame anyone since I myself am out of shape at the moment.
Anyways, it’s brave of them to be out there fighting the RuZZians l. It’s a “historical” picture indeed!
Slava Ukraini!

I guess you should learn about the complexity of the English language.
That is my final word on this.
Mr. Rich !
You were the one who started all this BS and derailed the thread.
All your comments are mainly out of knowledge and ignorance.
I will also suggest you not indulge in issues you have no clue about.
One should keep his mouth shut if he does not know things.
Now please back to your propaganda news about the Russia -Ukraine war.

Really? Indian Express isn't that bad. I have seen far worse in Hindustani media.

Bakhmut is symbolic. It will provide further impetus to march on. The point is that every piece of land Russia gains is extra territory. Who would say no to territory and that too from a neighbor that is hand and glove with foes? Sounds like a win deal for Russia.

There are nations on the planet that would give an arm and a leg for a piece of land... Just saying.
Russia is losing more than its gaining. Land is worthless if the cost outweighs the benefit of taking it.

Russia has lost too much to justify this invasion. Nothing less than taking over all of Ukraine (which is unlikely) would (barely) cover the costs.

The NATO conducting the largest ever war game. The exercise “air defender”simulates Russia aerial attack on Germany.

Kampfjets des Typs A10 Thunderbolt: Die USA schicken die meisten Maschinen zur Air Defender-Übung.

Kampfjets des Typs A-10 Thunderbolt: Die USA schicken die meisten Maschinen zur "Air Defender"-Übung. (Quelle: Imago/ StockTrek Images)

Stronger together: Drei Lufträume werden für die Air Defender-Übung über zehn Tage zeitweise gesperrt.
"Stronger together": Drei Lufträume werden für die "Air Defender"-Übung über zehn Tage zeitweise gesperrt. (Quelle: Bundeswehr)

That is good. Russia is inching towards complete victory in Bakhmut.

Yep - Russia "maybe" is on track to win a minor battle Bakhmut, its first battle win in over 10months over a small town, but it is still on track to lose the war !!!!

Russia should launch a large scale attack from the North towards Karkiv. That would throw the Ukrainian offensive right off track and dilute any offensive attempt. Meanwhile keep sending waves from Bakhmut Westwards, and from Uglidar Northwards until the Dnipro is reached. Then watch NATO fanboys cry with agony trying to cope with copium :sarcastic:

European mentality of being a jack of all and master of none.

European mindset is that of being subservient to their Zionist Masters sitting in Washington and London. If the Europeans had any sense of independence, Germany would have filed for prosecution against Washington DC in the International Criminal Court of Justice.

If the Europeans had any semblance of dignity, they would over throw their governments and elected those who actually SERVED Europeans' needs. Europe today is led by the and brightest the Zionists could recruit straight outta drama school. They're all PAID ACTORS.

Say what you want about our "neighbor" India, but they have SUCCESSFULLY stood up to the West by refusing to tow the Western line. Whereas the SCUM sitting in Rawalpindi and Islamabad, have shown to Pakistanis what depraved, spineless, money worshipping, SCUM they really are.

These traitors sitting in Islamabad and Rawalpindi are NOT my leaders, Huzoor Purnoor Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam is the true leader of the real Pakistanis.

Yep - Russia "maybe" is on track to win a minor battle Bakhmut, its first battle win in over 10months over a small town, but it is still on track to lose the war !!!!

Russia is on track to lose the war? LOL Bro, you need to stop watching CNN and woke media.

If anything, Russia is in full control and capturing more territory as we speak. Remember that Russia has already captured strategic areas and absorbed them into Russia. That is not what we define as a loss.

Say what you want about our "neighbor" India, but they have SUCCESSFULLY stood up to the West by refusing to tow the Western line. Whereas the SCUM sitting in Rawalpindi and Islamabad, have shown to Pakistanis what depraved, spineless, money worshipping, SCUM they really are.

These traitors sitting in Islamabad and Rawalpindi are NOT my leaders, Huzoor Purnoor Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam is the true leader of the real Pakistanis.

Remember that the Western powers brought PDM to power because they have to follow dictation. How can PDM question Western dictation? They are in no position to do so. The most disturbing part is not so much how the West imported PDM to power. The most atrocious fact is how the Pakistani army was used for this purpose. Extremely worrisome.

Back
Top Bottom