What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia is inching towards more territory. You will hear it in the coming days. Bakhmut is about to fall and the Ukrainians are on their knees.

You got no chance. Russia is heading towards more victory.

Your country was having second thoughts about supplying tanks to Ukraine LOL
Clearly you suffer from amnesia or arrived on the newsfront (or planet) in last 3 months ago. We have all seen this inching towards victory coming to Kiev only to be pushed back 100s of miles with a military that was only equipped with defensive weapons. I can guarantee you nobody in Ukraine is shivering at Russians going beyond what they have today

The US and NATO are reluctant to provide advanced weapons to Ukraine and other surrounding countries. These countries are now being forced to look elsewhere.

Clearly you suffer from amnesia or arrived on the newsfront (or planet) in last 3 months ago. We have all seen this inching towards victory coming to Kiev only to be pushed back 100s of miles with a military that was only equipped with defensive weapons. I can guarantee you nobody in Ukraine is shivering at Russians going beyond what they have today

You are the same people that used to claim that Russian economy won't be able to sustain the war for 3 months.. US/NATO sanctions would cripple Russia. Russia has made advancements in Bakhmut. It is inching closer to complete capture.

The last time I checked the Ukrainian map, I can see a lot of strategic Ukrainian land captured by Russia... Just saying.

Last edited:

It gives me so much joy to see this Western bloc sweat like a pig. Begging China to intervene as it has a moral obligation LOL Man, I am one happy soul to be alive and witness this epic sea change during my life time. What an incredible turn of events. The West is now getting a good taste of its own medicine. Thank God for China and Russia. We need these powers as a counterbalance.

Horrible footage (Apr 08 2023) Russian kamikaze drone destroys American M777 howitzer in Bakhmut

Horrible attack (Apr 08) Russian Tos-1A 'Thermobaric' destroys Ukrainian defenses near Kremennaya

Last edited:
That is good. Russia is inching towards complete victory in Bakhmut.
And a victory in Bakhmut will continue yo mean nothing. Almost year to capture a city that has no real strategic value to Russia, and it's still up in the air if they'll capture it completely before Ukraine's counter-offensive starts.

And a victory in Bakhmut will continue yo mean nothing. Almost year to capture a city that has no real strategic value to Russia, and it's still up in the air if they'll capture it completely before Ukraine's counter-offensive starts.

Russia will keep adding more strategic areas to its tally. Who says that this is the end?

As for Bakhmut's importance:

Not everyone seems to agree with you regarding Bakhmut's lack of importance.

Back
Top Bottom