What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Can you simply stop this BS? Thai is the Ukraine war thread and Pakistan, the Taliban the US and Afghanistan is off topic, irrelevant … so simpyl stop it!

Did Pakistan create the Taliban? Answer the question.

It is such a joy to see you guys in so much pain. The Russians are are at the cusp of conquering Bakhmut LOL

Hail Russia.

I believe that Western MSM, particularly the british ones will start having collective aneurysm when the Russian offensive blazes across Ukraine by crossing Dnieper River.

These buffoons are so tangled up in their false sense of superiority, that they don't see how the Russians hammered Bakhmut to smithereens.

They were barking like street muts, claiming that Russia has run out of weapons, missiles and artillery shells. When in reality, its the Ukrainians who are constantly demanding more weapons from the West.

Western MSM, particularly the british media, idiots with a capital I.
What “blaze”?

Russian feared winter offensive after mobilising 300.000 soldiers amounted to taking half of a small city in the donbass.

That spells major trouble for russian ambitions on donbass, let alone the four claimed provinces, let alone kiev.

You are delusional buddy. Keep hoping for your russian “blitz”

I believe that Western MSM, particularly the british ones will start having collective aneurysm when the Russian offensive blazes across Ukraine by crossing Dnieper River.

These buffoons are so tangled up in their false sense of superiority, that they don't see how the Russians hammered Bakhmut to smithereens.

They were barking like street muts, claiming that Russia has run out of weapons, missiles and artillery shells. When in reality, its the Ukrainians who are constantly demanding more weapons from the West.

Western MSM, particularly the british media, idiots with a capital I.

Russia is inching towards more territory. You will hear it in the coming days. Bakhmut is about to fall and the Ukrainians are on their knees.

What “blaze”?

Russian feared winter offensive after mobilising 300.000 soldiers amounted to taking half of a small city in the donbass.

That spells major trouble for russian ambitions on donbass, let alone the four claimed provinces, let alone kiev.

You got no chance. Russia is heading towards more victory.

Your country was having second thoughts about supplying tanks to Ukraine LOL

Even by this indication Pakistan did not create them

Again, no idea why you insist on making this claim when even your own evidence shows that Pakistan did not create the taliban.

Again, stick to your lane, this is not a topic you specialize in.
I guess you should learn about the complexity of the English language.
That is my final word on this.

Last edited:
What “blaze”?

You are delusional pal, it is you in one corner while there more and more of us that are waking up to your lies!

Any misadventure from this new front, and NATO gets torn a new arsehole.

The Kola peninsula is loaded with russian nuclear weapons. Whats the difference if they drive them around for some PR? This whole “we will respond” is ridiculous. Russia have had nuclear weapons stationed less than 200 km from Finland for 60 years.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom