What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

interesting video for the types of tank ammunition being used in Ukraine now..

Russian media:
A scene from the heart of the battles on the Svatovo front in Luhansk, in which the Russian forces were able to control several strongholds of the Ukrainian forces, and the operation resulted in the death of about 50 Ukrainian soldiers and the capture of 5 others.

German MP "Sevim Dagdelin" in a speech in the German Parliament "Bundestag": "The American forces, after the passage of 78 years, must withdraw their forces from Germany and return to their country. All other allies left our country a long time ago."

Last edited:
As the coming counter offensive draws closer, we're seeing a bunch of propaganda nonsense increase from Russian propagandists with little to no basis in reality.

I wonder what they'll say when Russian gains reverse once again. No doubt they'll find more excuses. Lmao

As the coming counter offensive draws closer, we're seeing a bunch of propaganda nonsense increase from Russian propagandists with little to no basis in reality.

I wonder what they'll say when Russian gains reverse once again. No doubt they'll find more excuses. Lmao

When will Ukraine offensive coming? And will there be western tanks?

Its all just a giant masquerade. Only one thing is certain - anything officially comming from Russia is a lie.

The Ukrainian offensive. Wagner controls 80% of Artemovsk. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.03

Expect the following from Russian telegram channels in the coming weeks ; As usual they will announce large Ukrainian assaults, then few hours later the attack will be repulsed with the death of 50.000 neo nazis and polish mercenaries.

Back
Top Bottom