What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Putin has less than 24hrs to stop Finland joining NATO by launching an all out attack on Finland in another special operation ( NATO rules state a country in active conflict cannot join NATO etc ).. that ain't gonna happen as we know..

lol .... Russia has stratetically failed at a Biblical level ... the "mother of all strategic failures is Putin's to own .."

Russia's naval based at Severomorsk which houses Russia's sea based nuclear deterrent now has "new eyes" to look at it even closer than before ... and the Baltic sea now BELONG's to NATO it is a Nato lake now .... and he is well on the way to losing control over the Baltic Sea when Ukraine retakes Crimea ....
Yes Finland is just few hours away from joining the NATO
Putin must act now before too late. Special military operations part 2.

The guy is one of those that started the insurrection in Donbass.
Journalist, is journalist . you can't select your journalist and say only the one i approve, are journalist . the act was an act of terror and intimidation against media . it's not important if you support the side that commit it or not.

Yes Finland is just few hours away from joining the NATO
Putin must act now before too late. Special military operations part 2.
Putin already said he don't care if Finland and Sweden join NATO but he change the way he threat them if they do so , i guess it was in the old thread about the war when they announced they want join NATO.
and i can't understand why Sweden want to join NATO . after Finland join NATO they are practically protected by NATO without having any obligation to NATO

Journalist, is journalist . you can't select your journalist and say only the one i approve, are journalist . the act was an act of terror and intimidation against media . it's not important if you support the side that commit it or not.

Yes, journalist is journalist and attacking journalist is an intimidation against media.

Putin already said he don't care if Finland and Sweden join NATO but he change the way he threat them if they do so , i guess it was in the old thread about the war when they announced they want join NATO.
and i can't understand why Sweden want to join NATO . after Finland join NATO they are practically protected by NATO without having any obligation to NATO
Sweden can be attacked from the Baltic Sea and Kaliningrad.

In fact, IIRC, my wife told me one of the Swedish Home Guard defence scenarios is for Russia to attack and invade Gotland south east of Stockholm.

The problem for Russia tho, after Finland joining NATO is that Russia will most likely loses control of Baltic Sea, and it would become NATO backyard (or back-sea or whatever)

Last edited:

In fact, IIRC, my wife told me one of the Swedish Home Guard defence scenarios is for Russia to attack and invade Gotland south east of Stockholm.
Russia actually can't do that as they have not enough force there and doing so mean they lose kaliningrad as they don't have any practical way of reinforcing their forces there when they faced Sweden counter attack and i suggest don't underestimate that , their defense strategy is absorbing the first attack of enemy and then do counter attack . Russia have zero production capability in kaliningrad any loss they take there then there won't be any reinforcement , there they would be like Ukraine without any NATO and western support and this time the onslaught would have been done by Sweden, not Russia

Russia actually can't do that as they have not enough force there and doing so mean they lose kaliningrad as they don't have any practical way of reinforcing their forces there when they faced Sweden counter attack and i suggest don't underestimate that , their defense strategy is absorbing the first attack of enemy and then do counter attack . Russia have zero production capability in kaliningrad any loss they take there then there won't be any reinforcement , there they would be like Ukraine without any NATO and western support and this time the onslaught would have been done by Sweden, not Russia
Well, it's impossible now, but not in 5 years or 10 years after Russia recovered from this war.

On the other hand, even if that was a failed adventure, that does not mean Sweden want Gotland bombarded or invaded by Russian by any means.

Russia would not lose Kaliningrad, because Sweden wouldnt take the risk attacking the territory of a nuclear armed country, and Russia probably have more forces stationed in Kaliningrad than the entire swedish army.
The only working strategy is to prevent russia from taking territory in the first place. That way you wont have to worry about russian nuclear threats when trying to take it back.

It does not matter if someone is a journalist or not, if they take active part in combat.
Furthermore, a journalist is someone that reports on things.
Journalists does not consider bloggers to be journalists.

According to the Red Cross, propaganda media that incites war crimes are valid military targets. This guy is a prime example of that.
1680539498706.png

Last edited:

The problem for Russia tho, after Finland joining NATO is that Russia will most likely loses control of Baltic Sea, and it would become NATO backyard (or back-sea or whatever)
All the Russian amphibious capacity is locked up in the Black Sea, so the threat level is pretty low at the moment.

I am strictly neutral, I don't owe shit to both Russians and Ukrainians.

Killing non combatants and cheering it up, either that is Russians or in this Western shills like you, it's wrong and unhuman. Keep your hypocrisy to yourself. Westerns aren't exactly angels themselves, we all know the amount of blood bath you lot are responsible for.
You are not neutral, no one is ever truly neutral.

You can lie to yourself all you want, but everyone else can see what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom