What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Serial powerful Russian air attacks on AFU groupings, ammunition and weapons' depots in Kherson..The attacks are still going on.. And in krasnogoroska half the AFU 53rd brigade was destroyed.. the rest is still being hammered by the RU air-force..

Russia preparing for the Spring offensive..

Last edited:
Doesnt matter. Russia is already flashing scape goats all over SoMe, preparing the population for some huge lie meant to divert russian anger at certain people.
That is the exact reason why i see some Russia may be behind this attack.

And what? They can do shit considering the massive fire power of Russia , eventually Ukraine will run out of men
The massive firepower that went all to Kiev only to then withdraw and now for 6 months this massive firepower is concentrated on taking ONE town, while its enemy has open supply lines for replimishment of its heavy weapons and supply of tanks? Fine if you read Russian twitter, but if thats your source of news, then look at a few twitter accounts of not russia

The massive firepower that went all to Kiev only to then withdraw and now for 6 months this massive firepower is concentrated on taking ONE town, while its enemy has open supply lines for replimishment of its heavy weapons and supply of tanks? Fine if you read Russian twitter, but if thats your source of news, then look at a few twitter accounts of not russia

Western aid is not permanent. There is hardly anymore Ukraine news on Western news anymore. 10 years from now nobody in the west cares Donba war. As current Western leaders retire and new ones replace them, they do not feel attached to Zelensky.

You're off topic little boy, here is the latest:

The uncensored video of Vladlen Tatarsky death today in St. Petersburg

Go dig your partner up, @Ich, bet he can't say shit
And if you looking for the kid, I'll be in Zone 6

Heee hooooo
So ukriane is doing good old style terroism. Thats playing with fire

Ukraine supporters and NATO cheerleaders are the classic examples of an hypocrite.

Cheering the death of Civilians only cause they happen to live in Russia, being racist but crying if its the other way around. No wonder most of the developing world doesn't give two shits about this war, cause to us, y'all are the two sides of a same coin.
That is because you do not see the difference between attacking a military target and a non-military target.

It is a joy to see the racist Western powers getting a real good taste of their own medicine. So many tears for the fellow Ukrainians, but no way out. More than a year has past and all Europe and America has done is just talk. Russia is pounding the hell out of Ukraine and making the stooges pay a hefty price.
What’s the point making your immediate neighbors to enemies? That’s the dumbest move ever.

Russia will never live in peace and stability.

Imagine, Germany lives next to hostile France, Poland. Or the US has hostile Canada, Mexico, or China with ASEAN. Russia?

Will be an endless war and revenge between Ukraine and Russia.

Horrible crimes but for the sake of discussion let's forget it for a moment.

What about all the recent crimes. Why USA has bases in Syria and who gives them the right to steal oil? Invading Iraq? Sanctioning Iran for developing Nukes? If terrorists like Israel can have Nukes then why can't Iran?

As I said before, they all, either Russians or collecive west, they are two sides of a same coin.
Reported for derailing

Just wondering why this tank is fighting infantry from like 10 meters away in a tree line. It shouldve run over the trench a couple of times, or not have been there without infantry support.
seems ukrainian tankers went to the same school as russian ones and i say neither of them were the brightest kid in the class.

seems ukrainian tankers went to the same school as russian ones and i say neither of them were the brightest kid in the class.
It is two sovjet armies having a slugfest. They are doing well because of bravery or fear of the consequences if not. But it is leading nowhere.

You're off topic little boy, here is the latest:

The uncensored video of Vladlen Tatarsky death today in St. Petersburg

Go dig your partner up, @Ich, bet he can't say shit
And if you looking for the kid, I'll be in Zone 6

Heee hooooo
as i said deliberate act of targetting journalist and media , the exact common signature between terrorists and Nazis .

Back
Top Bottom