What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Germans caused WW1 and WW2 killing tens of millions of innocent people.
No.

WW1 starts with the assassination of Austrian Franz Ferdinand, whereas some say the assassin was payed by England.

WW2 starts with the killing of Germans in Poland by polish. The same as in Donbas or - if you like western lies - in Kosovo.

This guy is making 500 tweets 24 hours a day solely about Russia, Ukraine and some western bashing. And the occasional tweet about how beautiful Russia is, pretending to be travelling. It is obviously a russian controlled twitter account.

Bildschirmfoto_2023-04-03_01-48-02.png

Wrong. There is no such thing like "constitution" at the momant on Germany. With a peace treaty it would be the "Weimarer Verfassung". Without a peace treaty the only way for a new constitution is that Germans sit together, write a new one, and then vote for it. At the moment there is none of both, but a dictated form of "rules" given by US,UK and France.

I found it strange pro-Russian here now having an issue Civilian is being killed. I mean, civilian died a long time ago from this war, these people seems to be okay with that. Well, at least he is not those type of civilian getting killed just because they want to cross a bbridge to get to the other side and got hit by random Russian artillery, or trying to go home as the war happened to go to their family and got riddled in bullet in their cars by the Russian.

By the way, the video I quote suggest this is not a doing of any Ukrainian force, in the Military Intelligence perspective, this make sense because unless Ukraine have a hit list to kill all the Russian milblogger, it does nothing in this kind of deep penetration attack because doing so won't shut the entire Russian perspective of this war. You are talking about drawing down from 3650 tweet to 3500 a day. And it's not making an example as he wasn't in the league of amongst those top tweeting/telegraming Russian mil-blogger

These type of target are more personal than tactical. as in killing him make someone feel good but do not have any actual different to the situation in the field, it basically make no sense for the Ukrainian want him dead. I mean if I can make that deep attack, I wouldn't care for a mil blogger, I would have gone for a general staff or at least some high ranking official

I would have gone for a general staff or at least some high ranking official

No way they would do that. Russia retaliate by missile attacks on hydroelectric power plants and coal power plants. Targeting transformers is one thing. Targeting power plants is another. Power plants are difficult to repair. Takes years and tens of billions of dollars.

I found it strange pro-Russian here now having an issue Civilian is being killed. I mean, civilian died a long time ago from this war, these people seems to be okay with that. Well, at least he is not those type of civilian getting killed just because they want to cross a bbridge to get to the other side and got hit by random Russian artillery, or trying to go home as the war happened to go to their family and got riddled in bullet in their cars by the Russian.

By the way, the video I quote suggest this is not a doing of any Ukrainian force, in the Military Intelligence perspective, this make sense because unless Ukraine have a hit list to kill all the Russian milblogger, it does nothing in this kind of deep penetration attack because doing so won't shut the entire Russian perspective of this war. You are talking about drawing down from 3650 tweet to 3500 a day. And it's not making an example as he wasn't in the league of amongst those top tweeting/telegraming Russian mil-blogger

These type of target are more personal than tactical. as in killing him make someone feel good but do not have any actual different to the situation in the field, it basically make no sense for the Ukrainian want him dead. I mean if I can make that deep attack, I wouldn't care for a mil blogger, I would have gone for a general staff or at least some high ranking official
Doesnt matter. Russia is already flashing scape goats all over SoMe, preparing the population for some huge lie meant to divert russian anger at certain people.

Ukraine supporters and NATO cheerleaders are the classic examples of an hypocrite.

Cheering the death of Civilians only cause they happen to live in Russia, being racist but crying if its the other way around. No wonder most of the developing world doesn't give two shits about this war, cause to us, y'all are the two sides of a same coin.
He is a Russian officer lol, not civilian. And this looks like infighting, cafe previously owned by Prigozhin who was also meant to attend but didn't. Convenient.

I am just collecting Western tears day and night. Standing ready with my bucket collecting the precious tears. It has been one heck of a delicious year.

Back
Top Bottom