What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

There is no morality in this war no right and only wrong. A few days back I saw a video here of a Ukrainian tank blasting Russian soldiers from close range who were clearly waving a white flag. Russian attacks on civilian infrastructure are in clear violation and are war crimes. Both sides are committing abysmal atrocities and the world just watch like spectators at a MMA fight urging for more blood. It's pointless arguing for a higher moral side where there morality was trashed long time ago.

It's sad when people of the same history and ethnic background go to war with each other. In 882 AD Slavs under the Rurik dynasty conquered Kiev and established Kievan Rus, moving the capital city from Novgorod to Kiev. Today all the hatred between Ukrainians and Russians is because of Slavic conquest of Kiev.

But your BS like "mating factories of Russian women with Chinese men" and so on are ok?
Bro, he's a troll. None of the mods like him, and he clearly constantly breaks the rules which is why he keeps getting banned.

Just ignore him.

Yes this guy was supporting the killing of the Russian vlogger.

So what if he was a propagandist? U cant kill and justify someone for spreading propaganda. Did he killed or took part in combat. No he didn't.

Hypocrites.
So what?

You have no idea what hate-speech can do? Its poison.

He was most likely funded by russia, and got his income pushing attacks on civilian infrastructure (to kill more ukranians) and claiming:
“We'll defeat everyone, we'll kill everyone, we'll rob everyone we need to. Everything will be the way we like it."

It is time such poison peddlers get their Karma.
Save your (very selective) outrage for the murdered children of the Mariopol theathre maybe???

Russian Wagner units crushed the leader of the Belarusian Nazi Tornado Battalion, Daniel Lyashok, nicknamed the Mujahid, in Bakhmut 🏴‍☠️!.. In 2017, he was sentenced to 10 years in prison for crimes including amputation, rape and torture of civilians in Donbass. Zelensky was released last year after serving less than 5 years.

Russian Wagner units in the Zaporozhye region have begun distributing leaflets via drones calling on all Ukrainian forces to lay down their arms and save lives..
"Ukrainian army, 18,000 people, two days, one chance to survive."
It appears that Wagner units are preparing for a full-scale ground offensive in the Zaporozhye region 🏴‍☠️!

Captured Ukrainian BTR-4 in new condition..

British Challenger tank on the fronts in Ukraine..
Britain didn't offer much of it.. But at least we will see its operational capabilities in real combat..

Last edited:

Speaker of the Russian Parliament 🇷🇺:
European and American politicians and those responsible for the bloodshed of millions of victims and the devastation of Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia and today in Ukraine must be brought before an international tribunal and punished with all cruelty and firmness!..

Russia will comprehensively and reliably develop its relations with Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, Iran and Turkey in accordance with President Putin's decree on Russia's new foreign policy concept..
Article No. 1 of Regulation No. 56.

Last edited:
So what?

You have no idea what hate-speech can do? Its poison.

He was most likely funded by russia, and got his income pushing attacks on civilian infrastructure (to kill more ukranians) and claiming:
“We'll defeat everyone, we'll kill everyone, we'll rob everyone we need to. Everything will be the way we like it."

It is time such poison peddlers get their Karma.
Save your (very selective) outrage for the murdered children of the Mariopol theathre maybe???
I am strictly neutral, I don't owe shit to both Russians and Ukrainians.

Killing non combatants and cheering it up, either that is Russians or in this Western shills like you, it's wrong and unhuman. Keep your hypocrisy to yourself. Westerns aren't exactly angels themselves, we all know the amount of blood bath you lot are responsible for.

captured CIA agent who did terrorist attack in Saint Petersburg

I am strictly neutral, I don't owe shit to both Russians and Ukrainians.

Killing non combatants and cheering it up, either that is Russians or in this Western shills like you, it's wrong and unhuman. Keep your hypocrisy to yourself. Westerns aren't exactly angels themselves, we all know the amount of blood bath you lot are responsible for.

Germans used to commit horrible acts of terrorism in their Africa and Papua colonies. Once a terrorist, always a terrorist. Germans caused WW1 and WW2 killing tens of millions of innocent people.

Germans used to commit horrible acts of terrorism in their Africa and Papua colonies. Once a terrorist, always a terrorists. Germans caused WW1 and WW2 killing tens of millions of innocent people.
Horrible crimes but for the sake of discussion let's forget it for a moment.

What about all the recent crimes. Why USA has bases in Syria and who gives them the right to steal oil? Invading Iraq? Sanctioning Iran for developing Nukes? If terrorists like Israel can have Nukes then why can't Iran?

As I said before, they all, either Russians or collecive west, they are two sides of a same coin.

Horrible crimes but for the sake of discussion let's forget it for a moment.

What about all the recent crimes. Why USA has bases in Syria and who gives them the right to steal oil? Invading Iraq? Sanctioning Iran for developing Nukes? If terrorists like Israel can have Nukes then why can't Iran?

As I said before, they all, either Russians or collecive west, they are two sides of a same coin.

We Chinese are the most peaceful people in the world. We Chinese evolved in thousands of year of peace. Europeans evolved in thousands of years of war. War, hatred, crime is built into the gene pool of European men. All the serial killers, child kidnappers, rapists, child **** criminals, kidnappers of women are, no surprise, European men.

There is no morality in this war no right and only wrong. A few days back I saw a video here of a Ukrainian tank blasting Russian soldiers from close range who were clearly waving a white flag. Russian attacks on civilian infrastructure are in clear violation and are war crimes. Both sides are committing abysmal atrocities and the world just watch like spectators at a MMA fight urging for more blood. It's pointless arguing for a higher moral ground where morality was trashed long time ago.
If the video you are mentioning is the same I saw, they didnt wave anything. They threw a grenate at the tank a few moments before the tank fired at them.

Back
Top Bottom