What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You're off topic little boy, here is the latest:

The uncensored video of Vladlen Tatarsky death today in St. Petersburg

Go dig your partner up, @Ich, bet he can't say shit
And if you looking for the kid, I'll be in Zone 6

Heee hooooo

The only offtopic is you. Cause you, diametral to me, show terrorist action against civillians. Whereas i show war pictures within the topic of this thread.

xn4u2sm1e8c61.jpg

looks a bit like Karrar-Tank

karrar.jpg

The only offtopic is you. Cause you, diametral to me, show terrorist action against civillians. Whereas i show war pictures within the topic of this thread.

To NATO regimes, war is waged on societies not merely on states and armies - see the plight of balkanized, dismantled, uprooted nations subjected to NATO aggression over the past few decades, from Somalia to Sudan and Libya via Iraq. So-called "regime change against evil dictator" has never been more than a pretext for the demolition of social cohesion and social life in targeted countries.

Hence why it's apparently in order for NATO supporters to welcome terrorist bombings as long as the victims are Russians. NATO-apologetic discourse in all its disgraceful, surreal absence of principles and standards

He is not really a civilian.
He is an very active part of the russian propaganda machine behind the ethnic cleansing of Ukraine.
A mini Goebbels.

They call that Karma. Good riddance.

this just proves how much of a racist you are. Last time you cheered on for a bomb blast that killed someone’s daughter. Now you are cheering on for the death of civilians in a cafe.

Cry me a river. Those kind of Russians support the genocide of Ukrainians and the denial of their very existance, culture and language, this guy wasn't just a "civilian" but part of the Kremlin's mouthpiece in the Russian illegal war in Ukraine. So yes good riddance.

Cry me a river. Those kind of Russians support the genocide of Ukrainians and the denial of their very existance, culture and language, this guy wasn't just a "civilian" but part of the Kremlin's mouthpiece in the Russian illegal war in Ukraine. So yes good riddance.

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD

Cheering terrorist attacks is violation of forum rules.

Notice how the propaganda of NATO regimes happily nullifies the pretended legal foundations of said regimes at a whim, through the same tired old, bogus historic analogies with "Hitler and his henchmen". Anyone daring to stand up to worldwide NATO oppression, built upon countless millions of deaths, is gratuitously branded as "the new Hitler", in a brazen mockery of historical science.

The title was once attributed to Egypt's popular leader Gamal Abdel Naser, some decades later Saddam turned into "Hitler's" reincarnation - I mean after he fell out with his western protectors, not when he was busy using WMD on Iranian civilians and troops thanks to the technical assistance and diplomatic cover he was receiving from NATO regimes; and now it's President Putin's turn to be offered the label.

One of the consequences of this outrageous semantic manipulation being that anyone who does as little as expressing favorable views of the ostracized leader or government, is automatically considered as deserving of death, including by extra-judicial terrorist assassination. This is what NATO regimes mean when they boast about "freedom of speech", "human rights" and "democracy" as a prelude to their maniacal aggressions against independence-seeking nations.

Last edited:
Ukraine supporters and NATO cheerleaders are the classic examples of an hypocrite.

Cheering the death of Civilians only cause they happen to live in Russia, being racist but crying if its the other way around. No wonder most of the developing world doesn't give two shits about this war, cause to us, y'all are the two sides of a same coin.

Ukraine supporters and NATO cheerleaders are the classic examples of an hypocrite.

Cheering the death of Civilians only cause they happen to live in Russia, being racist but crying if its the other way around. No wonder most of the developing world doesn't give two shits about this war, cause to us, y'all are the two sides of a same coin.

Once a colonialist, always a colonialist. Once an imperialist, always an imperialist. I'm talking about @Vergennes

Once a colonialist, always a colonialist. Once an imperialist, always an imperialist. I'm talking about @Vergennes
Yes this guy was supporting the killing of the Russian vlogger.

So what if he was a propagandist? U cant kill and justify someone for spreading propaganda. Did he killed or took part in combat. No he didn't.

Hypocrites.

There is no morality in this war no right and only wrong. A few days back I saw a video here of a Ukrainian tank blasting Russian soldiers from close range who were clearly waving a white flag. Russian attacks on civilian infrastructure are in clear violation and are war crimes. Both sides are committing abysmal atrocities and the world just watch like spectators at a MMA fight urging for more blood. It's pointless arguing for a higher moral ground where morality was trashed long time ago.

Last edited:
There is no morality in this war no right and only wrong. A few days back I saw a video here of a Ukrainian tank blasting Russian soldiers from close range who were clearly waving a white flag. Russian attacks on civilian infrastructure are in clear violation and are war crimes. Both sides are committing abysmal atrocities and the world just watch like spectators at a MMA fight urging for more blood. It's pointless arguing for a higher moral side where there morality was trashed long time ago.
The point isn't that. It's true, in matters of war or geopolitics, morality always takes a back seat. The thing is, western posters here always like to sit on their proverbial high horse of morality.

Back
Top Bottom