What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I like to see Russia try to do that in next 100 years

on that you are wrong
Well, when they say Russia is going to attack Ukraine before the war begin, I said the same thing, I would like to see them try, Pre-War Ukraine is not the same as 2014 Ukraine, US and the West while didn't even lift a finger (they still hven't) but they still pumped a lot of resource into it, the Ukrainian is prepared and they know this is going to come, and Russia should have know that, and yet they still attack.

Russia can attack Sweden anytime they like, whether or not they will succeed is another matter, but that fact does not seems to affect what they do in Ukraine. So by that definition, if they want to attack Sweden while they are still not NATO member, they can, just because they WILL fail does not and would not seems to stop them.

Except it says “US Homeless” at the bottom.
It’s utter trash designed to fool the weakest of minds
No American or Canadian will call it "Welfare" that's strictly a British term (They aren't used in anywhere English speaking as well, In Australia we call it Dole or Centerlink)

American uses the term "Social Security" while the Canadian uses the term "Benefits".

Plus the way they style the number only happened in Europe, American and Canadian don't style their number with 3-2-2 format, we do 3-4 like 555-0001 instead of 555-00-01

That poster, if indeed exist, existed in Europe, an American would look at that poster and think "What the hell are you talking about"

Last edited:

Many Russian troops are dying in Ukraine because of non-combat issues such as alcohol consumption and poor weapons handling drills, the UK defense ministry said in an intelligence update on Sunday.​
The ministry estimated that Russia has suffered up to 200,000 casualties since its invasion of Ukraine over a year ago and that a "significant minority" has not been due to the fighting.​
A Russian Telegram news channel reported in March that alcohol consumption is a particular issue amongst the deployed Russian troops and that "extremely high" incidents, crimes, and deaths have been linked to it.​
The ministry noted that heavy drinking is commonplace in Russian society and has become a tacitly accepted part of military life, even in combat.​

That will happen to the Russians. Cars made by DDR were made by cheap plastic parts. The motor a fuel power 2 stroke engine. And those cars were for middle to upper class.
The Russians switching now from BMW, Toyota to chinese cars so some sorts of Wuling cars. What can you expect from Wuling? nothing. Even so they will wait 10-20 years to have enough money to buy a Wuling.
That plumber joke is a classic from days from Communism I read in the Readers Digest...way back

You are flooding this thread with your posts,

People that come here to read updates on the war , have to scroll through pages of your nonsense.

Either limit yourself to a normal amount of your " important updates " , or you should really buzz off.

As for your democracy values , maybe you should wish them on others as well as yourself.

~
Pls block him. Its nonsense and I realized it wasn't a difference of opinion but basically stupidity written in bullets that had no context and mostly repeats of prior baseless and not relevant comments. There were so many that scrolling past was a waste of time.

I thought I got past it when I blocked his posts, but now I see you guys responding and he is about as active so I still waste time scrolling like you.

Fun fact , the missiles that the Russians had for SEAD ( and DEAD- Destruction of enemy air defences) were tuned to combat Nato radar and the Ukrainian radar worked on Russian frequencies. The crazy thing is that those missiles could only be recalibrated at the factory not in the field

And as far as I am aware , Amazon prime was not offering its services in Russia lol

I am just collecting Western tears day and night. Standing ready with my bucket collecting the precious tears. It has been one heck of a delicious year.
You are the classic definition of denial. I am not saying west is winning, but do you see anything other than Russia twitter that neither is Russia. No wester tears as they spend 0.5% of their GDP and just provide equipment and let somebody else die to fight the war. And they will use the enemies money (Russia's foreign accounts) to pay for it. Nobody is crying.

Many Russian troops are dying in Ukraine because of non-combat issues such as alcohol consumption and poor weapons handling drills, the UK defense ministry said in an intelligence update on Sunday.​
The ministry estimated that Russia has suffered up to 200,000 casualties since its invasion of Ukraine over a year ago and that a "significant minority" has not been due to the fighting.​
A Russian Telegram news channel reported in March that alcohol consumption is a particular issue amongst the deployed Russian troops and that "extremely high" incidents, crimes, and deaths have been linked to it.​
The ministry noted that heavy drinking is commonplace in Russian society and has become a tacitly accepted part of military life, even in combat.​

This so-called American is great entertainment for PDF. His posts should always be rewarded with LOL smileys.

You are the classic definition of denial. I am not saying west is winning, but do you see anything other than Russia twitter that neither is Russia. No wester tears as they spend 0.5% of their GDP and just provide equipment and let somebody else die to fight the war. And they will use the enemies money (Russia's foreign accounts) to pay for it. Nobody is crying.

You guys are literally camping day and night in this topic. Spreading your one-sided propaganda and pleading to others to pat you on the back since you are such victims of the war. Well guess what, there are opposing views and you will have to accept them whether you like it or not.

Fun fact , the missiles that the Russians had for SEAD ( and DEAD- Destruction of enemy air defences) were tuned to combat Nato radar and the Ukrainian radar worked on Russian frequencies. The crazy thing is that those missiles could only be recalibrated at the factory not in the field

And as far as I am aware , Amazon prime was not offering its services in Russia lol
The Russians run out of weapons and reserves. This war is longer than 3 days. they use S300 anti aircraft missiles as land attack missiles to terrorize Ukraine population. They lost 10,000 tanks, armor vehicles. 200,000 dead, wounded. They now use T54 tanks. What’s next? Horse?

Russia’s winter offensive has failed. The news is around Bakhmut it is the center front, they make some successes at high costs however the offensive failed other major fronts
  • Kreminna
  • Awdijiwka
  • Marinka
  • Wuhledar

The Russians run out of weapons and reserves. This war is longer than 3 days. they use S300 anti aircraft missiles as land attack missiles to terrorize Ukraine population. They lost 10,000 tanks, armor vehicles. 200,000 dead, wounded. They now use T54 tanks. What’s next? Horse?

Russia’s winter offensive has failed. The news is around Bakhmut it is the center front, they make some successes at high costs however the offensive failed other major fronts
  • Kreminna
  • Awdijiwka
  • Marinka
  • Wuhledar

Dude, Russia has already what it wants. Now we are heading towards a spring/summer campaign and the Russians are going to intensify their efforts.

• Kreminna
  • Awdijiwka
  • Marinka
  • Wuhledar

OK

If Russia media is spreading propaganda, US/EU can not spread propaganda?

How can we trust these figures are true or misleading?

Journalist, is journalist . you can't select your journalist and say only the one i approve, are journalist . the act was an act of terror and intimidation against media . it's not important if you support the side that commit it or not.

Putin already said he don't care if Finland and Sweden join NATO but he change the way he threat them if they do so , i guess it was in the old thread about the war when they announced they want join NATO.
and i can't understand why Sweden want to join NATO . after Finland join NATO they are practically protected by NATO without having any obligation to NATO
Modern rules only apply to allied nations

You remember when they attacked Iraq they said Saddam army aren't Geneva conventions eligible neither are Taliban

Next day when American soldier taken hostage they became eligible

Similar nelson mendela was a terrorist so never allowed to address UN assembly even after 1990s..lol 🤣🤣

Freedom fighter of Algeria were also terrorists and french colonists were heroes when they killed millions of people.

Similarly Churchill was hero when he killed 6 million bengalis but Hitler was genocidal maniac when he killed 4 million Jews

Bottom line is history is written by the victors and rules are made by winners of war not losers.

It does not matter if someone is a journalist or not, if they take active part in combat.
Furthermore, a journalist is someone that reports on things.
Journalists does not consider bloggers to be journalists.

According to the Red Cross, propaganda media that incites war crimes are valid military targets. This guy is a prime example of that.
View attachment 923180

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom