What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If we compare Ukraine with Pakistan for Russian Aggression.
Pakistan has edge of Afghanistan, Pakistan stopped Russians in Afghanistan

But on other hand, Ukraine has border with Russia.

I think in the end Russia will be victorious.
If Ukraine won, it will be miracle.
Bro Pakistan is No Ukraine.
Yes Ukraine doesn't have Nukes.
Pakistan has nukes.
Now if you ask me to compare Ukraine Armed forces with Pakistan Armed force, I will give 10/10 for Ukraine for defending against stronger enemy.
If Pakistan was being attacked by direct Russia I don't see Pakistan even using Nukes to survive specially Russia fully now backs India after Shabaz Govt failure.

Scott Ritter: Ukraine cannot win this war. It's a 'fantasy.'

This traitor has been selling this message for 405 days of the 3 day special operation so far.

Just before ukraine reconquered 50% of invaded territory…..Scott was claiming how ukraine was collapsing and fighting a lost war.

He has zero credibility left.

This traitor has been selling this message for 405 days of the 3 day special operation so far.

Just before ukraine reconquered 50% of invaded territory…..Scott was claiming how ukraine was collapsing and fighting a lost war.

He has zero credibility left.

Scott Ritter, who failed to join USA marines never got over it

Think Tank? More BS from the lying Indian channel.
What are you saying?
they are only collecting Data & presenting it with visuals in compiled YT video.
Just look at the BS from Shabaz govt Pakistani are rotting in their own sh!t. Maybe not you but the poor man is suffering in Pakistan.

What are you saying?
they are only collecting Data & presenting it with visuals in compiled YT video.
Just look at the BS from Shabaz govt Pakistani are rotting in their own sh!t. Maybe not you but the poor man is suffering in Pakistan.

Anyone reading the Telegram from your channel and viewing knows the russians are getting crushed, a whole generation of men literally dragged off the streets, ages 16 to 60. I've seen many pictures of old men, looking the worse for wear, in Russian uniforms. I don't know why your papers are so in love with putin war. Is that supposed to make Putin's war better? Pakistan & india lol are cesspit of millions

Economic news Ukraine:

From march 2022 to march 2023 textile industry up 1060% and tombstone industry up 972%.

Ukro map Avdiivka

avdiv.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom