What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Boom thats another 1340 km of shared border with Nato for russia.

I don't think Russia was too bothered by most of NATO expansion. You can start from 1991 and into 2014 when Russia barely grumbled. Russia was integrating into the Western Capitalist system and Russians were happy to be finally integrating with Europe--a dream as old as at least Peter the Great. The Sochi Olympics were a great success. But Russia had said that Georgia and Ukraine in NATO would be redlines. I don't know the military significance of that but I think in case of Ukraine it was civilizational/ethnic ties.

So this idea that Russia was 'expansionist' is total rubbish! Putin was not trying to revive the Soviet Union. He couldn't even if he wanted to. Much of Europe was part of NATO anyway and Russia dared not attack any NATO country. He wanted respect and to be a part of Europe. And he almost achieved that until the coup in Ukraine in 2014.

Europeans have been conned by the Neo Cons in America by raising the fears of Russian expansionism. And Europe will again suffer if this war gets out of hands.

This video is quoting a NY Times article which I barely read. So CIA even trying to get cannon fodders from Pakistan?? Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Attachments

• cannfodders.png
    cannfodders.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 23
Bruh? Literal meaning is another thing, the context in which third world is mostly used is another thing that's why using it should refrained from.

Y'all ain't fooling nobody here, many instances even a famous mod in this thread have many times showed their discrimination which they hide here by being on their proverbial high horse.

Bruh? Literal meaning is another thing, the context in which third world is mostly used is another thing that's why using it should refrained from.

Y'all ain't fooling nobody here, many instances even a famous mod in this thread have many times showed their discrimination which they hide here by being on their proverbial high horse.

Western civilization has proven to be superior for the past 500 years. I could care less if that hurts your feelings. It’s a proven fact.

Pakistanis would rather fight for Russia than for Ukraine.

Pakistanis are human beings and like all human beings would choose path of least resistance to better their condition in life. In America, path to Citizenship is often hastened by joining the military. Russia is freeing prisoners and providing good incentives to ordinary Russian citizens to fight in Ukraine. Ukraine, flushed with abundant $$ from the West, is able to sustain the war by finding cannon fodders. So on and so forth. Nothing new here: Powerful people sitting in powerful capitals exploit poor people to fight their wars. Going on for thousands of years.
Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me that Pakistanis and people from other poor countries end up fighting against each other in the Russia-Ukraine war. They would be lured by $$ and possibly offer for a life in Europe if they survive the war.

World history didn't started 500 year ago retard. Go learn something instead of having a mental wank here.

No one cares about your history 2000 years ago. All that matters is what you’ve done now. The US has advanced civilization more in the last 100 years than China and the Middle East could in 1,000+.

No one cares about your history 2000 years ago. All that matters is what you’ve done now. The US has advanced civilization more in the last 100 years than China and the Middle East could in 1,000+.
By no one whom u refer too? You fellow Whites? Lemme enlighten you then, there are Billion of Han, Tens of Millions of Pakis ( modern day inheritors of Indus Valley Civilization ), tens of Millions of Persians and Iraqis all of whom had amazing civilizations when whites were roaming in forests naked and washing their asses with leaves.

Your superiority isn't gonna last long, the process is already in work.

Back
Top Bottom