What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

?? Did u forget to take your meds you sad excuse of a human
Your father satan was a sad excuse of a human you ruskie gypsie creator of indian raw take a hike oldie and hide in a cave somewhere in russia your about to get nuked

Your father satan was a sad excuse of a human you ruskie gypsie creator of indian raw take a hike oldie and hide in a cave somewhere in russia your about to get nuked
I realized you must be retarded but you have exceeded my expectations. Bravo 👏 here's your Retarded Bitch of the year award 🏆

Western civilization has proven to be superior for the past 500 years. I could care less if that hurts your feelings. It’s a proven fact.
You are just a person with miserable thinking.
Last time we saw you running from Afghanistan with your tails firmly tucked inside your legs.
Some uncivilized persons flushed your superiority in the toilet.

I realized you must be retarded but you have exceeded my expectations. Bravo 👏 here's your Retarded Bitch of the year award 🏆
Oh I forgot all the bitches and pimps are ruskies take a hike oldie kgb doesn't belong in Pakistan

Rusky? Gypsy? Oldie? KGB? Bruh ok even if u wanna me something atleast settle on one thing, stop stuttering like a crackhead.
Whatever makes you happy with your false fake pride ruskie kgb chief all your kgb agents are being cracked world wide save them instead of blabbering here

Whatever makes you happy with your false fake pride ruskie kgb chief all your kgb agents are being cracked world wide save them instead of blabbering here
Bruh tf you on about 🤣 I am not even a Russian. I am a Proud Pakistani of Uzbek origin.

U.S. admits to Putin’s victory? General doubts Ukraine’s war prospects​

Even if Ukraine loses to Russia, there are many other Eastern European countries like Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuiania, Latvia, Estonia and prospective members like Finland & Sweden ready to join the war againt Russia.

Last edited:
You are just a person with miserable thinking.
Last time we saw you running from Afghanistan with your tails firmly tucked inside your legs.
Some uncivilized persons flushed your superiority in the toilet.
He has Arab numbers in his nickname.

He should change nickname to F-XXII-Raptor if he really think that Western civilization is so superior.

:lol:

Better definition of "Third world" is the Physical world is the First world, the Developed Countries the second world and the underdeveloped countries the "Third World" . "Third world" was coined when Westerners travelled to a sh!thole country like India and it would be like a totally different world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom