What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

My guess would be half a year given that Ukraine has exhausted a large chunk of their reserves to defend Bakhmut. In any case, Russia will complete the liberation of the Donbass however long it takes.

What i see is that russia’s winter offensive has almost ran out of steam.
Sloviansk/kramatorsk is far out of reach.

In a half year, russia will actually have less occupied territory then it has now. Ukranian counteroffensive is coming.

Lets see who is right, so far i have not been wrong.

I think you are only confirming what I said about Russia being a David against the NATO goliath. There is no comparison between the two blocks. The perpetuated and propagated narrative is false that a tiny Ukraine fighting a mighty Russia. On the contrary. Ukraine has many advantages starting from being the defender and backed by the mightiest military and economic alliance in history.
Except Goliath is not really putting in much effort to fight.

Russia likes to portray it as “fighting Nato” but its still mostly a fight against ukraine with a handful of Nato handmedowns.
(Economically it is indeed a power struggle).

Last edited:
Russia likes to portray it as “fighting Nato” but its still mostly a fight against ukraine with a handful of Nato handmedowns.
(Economically it is indeed a power struggle).

Hah?! The NATO Goliath is putting in everything but the kitchen sink into supporting Ukraine minus the citizens of NATO countries in direct conflict. I posted a NY Time article screen cap above: Even Pakistanis and Iranians are being recruited to fight in Ukraine on fake passports!!! That's just the tip of the iceberg. Full story is going to come out eventually.
The relentless drive to get Russia's riches--and that goes as far back as supporting the Mensheviks vs the Bolsheviks never, ever stopped!!!

Last edited:
So when will the world's militaries remodel themselves after the Taliban?

I guess that is why they remains 500 yrs behind.
So you got the hit. 😁
I like it.
Don't smoke now. World is watching.

He has Arab numbers in his nickname.

He should change nickname to F-XXII-Raptor if he really think that Western civilization is so superior.

:lol:
They all suffer from "superiority complex syndrome'' (which is now actually diagnosed as inferiority complex).
They are in a state of shock and denial that they are no longer the only super power of the world.
The poles are shifting and now there are more than one superpowers in this world.

So you got the hit. 😁
I like it.
Don't smoke now. World is watching.

They all suffer from "superiority complex syndrome'' (which is now actually diagnosed as inferiority complex).
They are in a state of shock and denial that they are no longer the only super power of the world.
The poles are shifting and now there are more than one superpowers in this world.
Looky here...Victorious militaries always inspire others to follow suit, right? Granted, it is not always possible to emulate but at least everyone performs some measures of self examination and see where to improve, right?

The US military 'lost' in: Korea, Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. That is a terrible record. Not very inspiring of anything.

By the way, your forum handle is 'TopGun'. Did that idea came from the 'winning' militaries of Korea, Viet Nam, Iraq, or Afghanistan? :lol:

Urgent : Wagner throwing leaflets at the Ukrainian army in Zaporozhye: You only have two days to save 18 thousand soldiers..

There is still undocumented news that Russia has started quantitative production of the future Soviet tank project known as the Black Punishment, the T-95 Black Eagle tank with a 152 mm cannon and a mighty 1,500-horsepower engine that can fire smart Krasnopol missiles..It will enter combat service or hand over to the front in mid-April!

Last edited:
Urgent : Wagner throwing leaflets at the Ukrainian army in Zaporozhye: You only have two days to save 18 thousand soldiers..

There is still undocumented news that Russia has started quantitative production of the future Soviet tank project known as the Black Punishment, the T-95 Black Eagle tank with a 152 mm cannon and a mighty 1,500-horsepower engine that can fire smart Krasnopol missiles..It will enter combat service or hand over to the front in mid-April!

The 152 mm gun is a beast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom