What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

By no one whom u refer too? You fellow Whites? Lemme enlighten you then, there are Billion of Han, Tens of Millions of Pakis ( modern day inheritors of Indus Valley Civilization ), tens of Millions of Persians and Iraqis all of whom had amazing civilizations when whites were roaming in forests naked and washing their asses with leaves.

Your superiority isn't gonna last long, the process is already in work.

Again, no one cares what you did 2,000 years ago. That makes you an ancient has been.

What you can’t except is that the US and West will remain preeminent until the Sun blows out.

By no one whom u refer too? You fellow Whites? Lemme enlighten you then, there are Billion of Han, Tens of Millions of Pakis ( modern day inheritors of Indus Valley Civilization ), tens of Millions of Persians and Iraqis all of whom had amazing civilizations when whites were roaming in forests naked and washing their asses with leaves.

Your superiority isn't gonna last long, the process is already in work.

True that.
But why not look through the prism of 'human' history? We have all gained from each other and have risen and fallen. Only when we start looking through the human prism then we will realize who our true enemies are: War profiteers and they live everywhere. Karl Marx was correct on many things and perhaps today's China is a refined and successful version of his theories!
I am a great admirer of the European Civilization. I deeply respect the price paid by so many intellectuals and philosophers in the Dark Ages to bring about the new age as we have been seeing for the past few centuries. The next rising civilization, which is going to be Asia based, is already adopting many positives from the West. Just as the West learned a lot from the once glorious Islamic Civilization while the West was in the Dark Ages.

Russian cost of production of oil in 2021 was about $40/barrel.
ok
It is estimated to have gone up to $45.
then?
So you can believe emotionally that they can make money even at $20.
lets not believe any emotions, including yours, lets talk economics....see next point
But thats not how business works.
but that's how you think Russian oil biz works.
You can't sell it for less than what you get it out of the ground for and make money.
RUssia doesn't- didnt you read that Russia sold its oil to Asia last year above the fake and stupid price cap NATO set for its oil? free market forces cant be beat!
Russia deficit is now 2% of GDP.
small, especially for a large hydrocarbon state, they never collapse economically, UK economy is collapsing though..
Not ever before 2022 in recent memory and is partially a consequence.

I don't know know if they take Donbas in 6-8 months
just say you fear they will take it..lol
but if they take Bakhmut by June they would have been at it for a year,
Was Russia rushing to take it fast? no! stop believing that Russia's military tactics (AND LOSSES )are smiliar to Ukraine's- Ukraine is the idiot army that lost its best soldiers TRYYING to keep and capture something it actually couldnt, and make critical and stupid irreversible mistakes because it was desperate for control of Bakhmut.
so lets see by the time the earth is hit by a meteor, they should have taken the next village
hah a..and can you name the last village UKrainian incompetent forces took besides Kherson last November? (HERE is where PDF members who hate RUssia go speechless..)

small, especially for a large hydrocarbon state, they never collapse economically, UK economy is collapsing though..

Yup.
Say what people want to but OIL--and abundance of it--offers a country huge financial cushion! The age of the 'Renewables' has not arrived yet.
PS. It would be good to see the UK collapse! A warmongering poodle which not only left behind so many colonial era disputes but is the arm of the American Neo Cons in Europe!

True that.
But why not look through the prism of 'human' history? We have all gained from each other and have risen and fallen. Only when we start looking through the human prism then we will realize who our true enemies are: War profiteers and they live everywhere. Karl Marx was correct on many things and perhaps today's China is a refined and successful version of his theories!
I am a great admirer of the European Civilization. I deeply respect the price paid by so many intellectuals and philosophers in the Dark Ages to bring about the new age as we have been seeing for the past few centuries. The next rising civilization, which is going to be Asia based, is already adopting many positives from the West. Just as the West learned a lot from the once glorious Islamic Civilization while the West was in the Dark Ages.
Sir I fully agree with everything you have written. My only problem is with those who think that West is the ultimate source of everything in this Earth.

Sir I fully agree with everything you have written. My only problem is with those who think that West is the ultimate source of everything in this Earth.

They are of course wrong. I call it 'coping mechanism'. The sun is setting on the West and I take no joy in that. I am a 'humanist', as I'd like to think in some self-elevated grandeur manner. Maybe I read too much Nietzsche. LOL!

What you can’t except is that the US and West will remain preeminent until the Sun blows out.
Sure 🤣🤣🤣 few hundreds of years of advancement over others, that too funded by looting Asian and African and American continent's resources. And here we'll see the same hypocrites shitting on Russia but in reality, you and Russians both are the one side of a same coin. GTFOH now.

Maybe I read too much Nietzsche. LOL!
I just started reading Beyond Good and Evil yesterday. I'll be delighted if you can recommend me some books. Soon it's gonna be University holidays and I'll love to explore philosophy.

I just started reading Beyond Good and Evil yesterday. I'll be delighted if you can recommend me some books. Soon it's gonna be University holidays and I'll love to explore philosophy.

"Beyond Good and Evil" is great. That was my intro to Nietzsche. He approaches the world through a psychological angle. Discovered BGE as a 'Used' book in a university store in America 30 years ago. I kept that used paperback with me until it literally fell apart then I parted with it after a quarter century. Going to get a copy of that as hardcopy soon.
He offered amazing insights! Predicted the rise of Russia/Soviet Union. Predicted the two World Wars. Predicted the European Union after the two wars. Called the communists as 'dolt heads' and rightly so--the modern China is not Karl Marx/Lenin's communism. Called the feminists as idiots because, per Nietzsche, a true woman would know that being a 'woman' makes her condition better. All that he wrote those words in 1880s!! He is 'dated' for sure. Even 'racist' in some ways. But he was in 1880s.

Enough off topic! ;)

Make sure to review the definition of "third world" before making yourself looking like a fool here.
He is a false flagging ruskie drug addict gypsie

These russians are all satan's children's and progeny no wonder their missile is named after satan and congratulations to the free world Ukraine is victorious they have kicked out all russian invading gypsies out of Ukraine and Ukraine have liberated all thier lands including crimea. Pakistan has won proxy war with russia now ruskie gypsies need to be sent to hell where they belong with thier father satan

He is a false flagging ruskie drug addict gypsie

These russians are all satan's children's and progeny no wonder their missile is named after satan and congratulations to the free world Ukraine is victorious they have kicked out all russian invading gypsies out of Ukraine and Ukraine have liberated all thier lands including crimea. Pakistan has won proxy war with russia now ruskie gypsies need to be sent to hell where they belong with thier father satan
?? Did u forget to take your meds you sad excuse of a human

Back
Top Bottom