What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So where are the German made nukes, how many did Germany make in the past year.

Germany is/was not allowed to make nukes. Cause Germany could also make ICBM and together that would fear our "best friend". Official Germany "decides" to not have nukes.

Germany is/was not allowed to make nukes. Cause Germany could also make ICBM and together that would fear our "best friend". Official Germany "decides" to not have nukes.
I am already aware of that. Scrap the WWII era crap. Where are German made nukes.?.

If Europe is not defended from Trumper/Tucker Russia. Then Europe needs to have their own made nukes, starting with Germany. This Ukraine war was the war, and the only war to keep the existing order of Germany not allowed to make nukes, ballistic missiles and the other WWII era crap. That is over after Ukraine loses. The next nations that Russia wants to invade is the European Union and NATO Europe. The US is not in this to win this. Could have won it in Ukraine. Did not want to give enough to Ukraine. Did not want the no fly zone because Americans don't want to fight and defend Europe.

Medvedev floats idea of pushing back Poland's borders​

Exiled Russian oligarch says 'the next steps' of Putin's war may be invasion of the Baltic countries: 'He's at war with the United States and NATO'​

This was the war to keep the existing order. Unless Europe wants to be nukes or occupied, or both. To survive after a Ukraine loss, is only by re-arm, with making nukes and ballistic missiles.

Last edited:
You lived in DDR?

East Germany was a failed state. If you have to stand in queue for hours to get few bananas, waiting 20y for a third rate car. if you go to a restaurant and there is nothing to eat, or you must be high ranking officials to buy some cheap western stuffs, then something is wrong.

Russia will be a copy of DDR.
I remember a story of a Russian ordering his first car.

You had to save a lot of money because You had to pay in advance.
After paying, he got a delivery date early March, 12 years later.
He hesitated, and then asked - morning or afternoon?
Why do You care, was the reply.
Well, I have the plumber coming in the morning.

I remember a story of a Russian ordering his first car.

You had to save a lot of money because You had to pay in advance.
After paying, he got a delivery date early March, 12 years later.
He hesitated, and then asked - morning or afternoon?
Why do You care, was the reply.
Well, I have the plumber coming in the morning.
Haha, good one! Reminds me of the german airport Berlin-Brandenburg BER. 20 years building time, and then...they discovered that they build on swamp land what let the runway sink if the plane is to heavy :lol:

If you want to know how Russia will look like in 5 years, then see Cuba. People there are desperate, hungry. More than 1,000 foreign companies have left Russia. 2,000 foreign companies more want to pack their suitcases. In 5y the Russians will stand in queue to buy bananas. They will wait 20y to buy a car.

Not quite Cuba bad but, yes, this war will be eventually very bad for Russia.

Russia still has and for decades more will have some very smart people AND huge natural resources. But the losses from this war would add to the already declining population, flight of capital, and flight of people! I honestly don't see how this war will benefit Russia? Playing the second fiddle to the West would look like less worse scenario compared with what this war will do to Russia. As long as Russia had the huge nuclear arsenal, spread over the globe, Russia was assured no direct war would be launched even if Ukraine had become part of NATO.

And if this war gets out of hand, with the use of nukes or foreign resources/people joining Russia then Europe as a whole will suffer far worse than it is suffering already.
And let's not even speak of Ukraine!

Plus all those tank would need a rework before they can put into use. It's like the Leo 1 that belgium company have, engine, transmission and suspension all needed to be rework before they can be put in the field, and then the guns also need to rewoprk and retune.

They may have 10000 old T-62/T-55 tanks in storage (I actually doubt that number) but the number they can use is extremely small, because you most likely need to cannibalise them, l so maybe 4 in 1 would ever work again.

"Thousands of tanks in storage" are just hulls. Extra tanks which could've been made to move with just maintenance, were all already shipped to the front lines by both UA, and RU.

Russians have way more T-72s in storage, but nevertheless they switched to sending even older tanks because those still had engines, sights, and etc.

And if anybody has noticed a string of mysterious fires at Russian manufacturing plants they all go: engine manufacturing, optics manufacturing, gaskets manufacturing, bearings manufacturing, tnt factories, paint factories, propellant factories, lubricants factories, metal working tool factories...

Last edited:

So wait, Russia gets to annex Crimea. Russia gets to take over much of Ukraine.

Kissinger says Ukraine should give up territory

Musk suggests Ukraine should maybe negotiate and compromise with Russia

Yet, if Germany makes defensive nukes and ICBMs to defend from Russia, the UK and US would collectively lose their minds. Let that sink in. Which side are they on. If Germany invaded Ukraine and Crimea, would the USA attack Germany. Yes. Let that sink in.

If the answer is well US could attack Germany because they have no nukes. Does that not tell you even more for Germany and the other non-nuclear EU states to make their own nukes. So Russia does not attack them.

Would Russia attack or use nukes on a nuclear Ukraine. Maybe, maybe not. Russia would be at a disadvantage. Ukraine could do nuclear blackmail on Russia to the result of realization of MAD/backing off of war and perhaps a Russian respect of the borders of Ukraine. Yet Germany cannot have German made nukes to protect their borders.

The US deepstate does not care about Ukraine, does not care about Europe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom