What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

There's no global warming.

Anyone aware of world problems know that when it exists some real big problem, it's well hidden and forbidden to talk it publicly, like peak oil.

If global warming had something of real, then it would be well hidden, but it's not the case, so it's a lie to deceive morons and keep developing countries in a eternal developing state to use them as slaves forever.

Its a money-making thing. In the 90s they came up with the rising sea level up to 30 meters cause of melting ice at the poles and everywhere. So if it is real, then the sea-level would constant rise and back in 2010 it would have already +10 meters. But if i look at Hamburg today: No dam, no evacuation - and no high rising sea level. it is all the same since the 90s. Even the "Elbstrand" still exists, doesnt changed. Its all a lie.

elbstrand.png

If the Russians had a proper airforce with good intelligence gathering and SOW capabilities - they would have detected and destroyed that concentration of forces.

Thankfully Russia does not.

It is better to kill the crew and operators as they do a banzai charge. If they simply bomb the machines they can build new ones. Killing the crew and operators does more damage than simply bombing the machines.

Germany opens money wallets.

Fresh 12 billion euros for arming Ukraine

Ukraine will be armed to the teeths.

Saw a video where a reputable analyst (Ray McGovern?) said something like 'In 6-8 weeks, Russians would reach the Dniper River which is a natural boundary. At that point, either Americans would tell Zelensky that the 'gig is up, compromise' or there will be a decision to escalate even more. If that happens then Russia, if pushed to a defeat, would even use tactical nukes.'

The US now estimates Russian casualties at 220K. That would be around 75K dead.

This numbers came near to the estimations i made by myself. Wheras DPR, LPR and Wagner are included in my numbers.

I have memories of the Marder, memories of a Panzergrenadier battalion, memories of my stay in Germany ... And to see now what the European heads have become, there is no trace left of the Europe of my youth, and although I did not know the DDR now their music brings me the remains of a Germany that disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom