What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia has 10,000 T-62 / T-55 in storage and those are all returned to service. Not to mention Ural tank factory is pumping out 200 new tanks a year.

Those tanks are obsolete they are hopeless against modern western tanks and antitank missiles.
Vietnamese tank armies have 1,000 pieces. They are good for museums. If Putin can give all obsolet tanks to us in Vietnam we then will put on display for children.

1680014752407.png

1680014819207.png

1680014700467.png

I'm no military strategist, but it seems like if you're reduced to using 60+ year old tanks, things are not going the way you planned.
Majority of Ukraine's tanks are old cold war era too. Russia is doing some modifications and sending its old tanks too of which it has thousands in reserve and pretty expendable. On the other hand they are pumping new T90M tanks too which are comparable to modern western tanks. My point is, it's a war of attrition in which Russia, is holding its ground by deploying expandable hardware.

Not to say that Russia is doing good, their performance is pretty crap in a needless war but Ukraine isn't doing good too as many here like to believe. Just a neutral opinion.

I'm no military strategist, but it seems like if you're reduced to using 60+ year old tanks, things are not going the way you planned.
In war one does everything to win - not survive like our Pakistan Army out-dated mindset of 1960s time era stuck in old retarded mentality. Reference General Bajwa, Asim Munir etc.

Majority of Ukraine's tanks are old cold war era too. Russia is doing some modifications and sending its old tanks too of which it has thousands in reserve and pretty expendable. On the other hand they are pumping new T90M tanks too which are comparable to modern western tanks. My point is, it's a war of attrition in which Russia, is holding its ground by deploying expandable hardware.

Not to say that Russia is doing good, their performance is pretty crap in a needless war but Ukraine isn't doing good too as many here like to believe. Just a neutral opinion.
A T-90 is not even close to comparable to a western tank, it's like a mini next to a land rover and the huge amount of anti tank weapons that would destroy older tanks means numbers don't matter. Not to mention Russia has zero tactics and 90% of the time you see a tank it's normally alone in a field.

The mighty Russian army can't even take ground against a bunch of peasants and have lost more men than any war since fighting the Nazis, hilarious how people even considered them a military threat, they aren't even a regional threat.

Back
Top Bottom