What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

LOL look at this. Comedian is unwilling to send troops to the frontline unless allies send more weapons.

The weather is not on Ukrain side most time of next week so....

Russian Nuclear Response To Nato. Liman, Bakhmut, Avdeevka. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.03.25

Very important updates..

Luhansk has a huge ammo factory. It is sufficient to supply artillery shells to Russian army.
Not only that,, Russia has started using its JDAM equivalent of intelligent laser and Glonass guided bombs..Ukrainians told the US that Russia has a huge number of dumb bombs from the soviet era that they are converting to smart bombs now..And this will allow Russia to continue its smart war and smart targeting against Ukraine..meaning the destruction of Ukraine on a larger scale..

LOL look at this. Comedian is unwilling to send troops to the frontline unless allies send more weapons.
If you had payed attention you would have noticed ukraine frequently uses certain tactics to try and increase military support being given.

For instance exaggerating the russian threat.

Or now this.

Fair play though. There is hardly any sense of urgency or commitment in the Nato countries apart from maybe poland and the baltics. Good to keep them sharper.

Counter offensive will come this summer/autumn however.
“Screenshot this!!”

If you had payed attention you would have noticed ukraine frequently uses certain tactics to try and increase military support being given.

For instance exaggerating the russian threat.

Or now this.

Fair play though. There is hardly any sense of urgency or commitment in the Nato countries apart from maybe poland and the baltics. Good to keep them sharper.

Counter offensive will come this summer/autumn however.
“Screenshot this!!”

50 Leopard 2 / Challenger 2 is no match for 200 T-90M. If you want to do offensive operation, you better have 3 to 1 advantage in man power. Ukraine don't have that.

Every analyst is coming to the same conclusion that it can only be settled by negotiation and a peace agreement. Why not do it sooner than later is beyond comprehension. This first world war type brutality should have been left in the trenches of the 20th Century but alas there are career barbarians who get paid to inflict suffering on other people and know no other life.

There really are people, especially in America, who couldn't care less about how in their 'name', millions get killed in far away places. It is a very unfortunate geographic situation that Americans tied to the Military Industrial Complex (MIA) can bomb wherever they want to and watch the burning from a distance. Even the two World Wars didn't much affect the American mainland. Just a few days ago a prominent channel in America was saying something like 'We should give a ten year contract to Raytheon to build weapons to support Ukraine'. Heartless, $holes, mofos!! The MIA is an enemy of the world and of Americans!!
They dont need money, they can print all the dollars they want.
Until the $ is pegged to something 'real', the warmongers can turn trees and make the starch into $$$ bills and this will go on. People like Ron Paul have been saying something like 'we given them paper and they [the Chinese] give us real things!'.

SEND THE POLISH! SEND THE POLISH! SEND THE POLISH! :nana: :yay:

Per my understanding, except for the Poodle UK, Poles are the only ones who want the escalation in the Russia-Ukraine war and I think that might be because Poles have some historic claims/desires for western Ukraine. Europe is full of ancient desires, envies, jealousies. It is NOT a coincidence that two Great Wars were fought in Europe! They are extremely tribal. Brutes!

Theres a new sheriff in town!

Another sign of russias declining sphere of influence.
Bye bye near peer superpower…

Yup!
From the very early days of the war, I had said that China and America would be the biggest beneficiaries of this war. You could see my post from Feb. 2022 in the original thread.

Why would Xi be too kind to Putin?? Anyone remembers here that Putin had 'strategic ambiguity' about its relations with the West and China?? Putin was hedging its bets. And so was Xi and Xi has the upper hand now.

If you are torn so much then why don't you go and fight the Russians in Ukraine? Seems like you are only torn enough to write paid opinions on pdf.
I did went to Ukraine back in April last year back then there are still rocket and missile land on Kyiv street, they don't need more gun or more fighter, I mean what could one more middle-aged dude with a cranky leg (Busted in Afghanistan) can do?

I did the best thing for me and them over there, I used that 6 week and teaches the Ukrainian how to kill Russian, and how to interrogate their prisoner, so they can teach more.

Well, can I say the same about you? Are you going to just post instead of getting to Ukraine and try to get some?

Back
Top Bottom