What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

the road damage is due to the explosion on the rail road and there is no sign of damage to the road or truck explosion
by the way if the damage is only to that section and the column are not damaged i say a willing operator can fix it in one week instead of months that mentioned here , and the rail road faster , but first i must see the damage to the rail-road bridge, the video only show damage to the guards on both side of the bridge

I'm not a demolition expert but can't you make a 1kg GPS triggered bomb that magnetically attach itself to the fuel tanks just in the size of a cigarette box and that will be enough to detonate one or two fuel tanks and the fuel in the tanks do the rest of the damage ?

Remember when they told us the Kerch Bridge could be fixed in a week? I said it would take months. It’s now been nearly 6 months and the bridge is still nowhere near fixed.

Even with these 75.000 training up elsewhere. ukraine had managed to stop russias winter offensive.

So no. Its not an all or nothing gamble.

If it fails it will more likely lead to frontlines stabilizing as they are. With attrition continuing for both but both sides not dominant enough to break through.
It will become a matter of who has the longest reserves/endurance.
How long can Ukraine defend itself from this brutal assault and war through proxy on its country and people before it becomes unbearable ? The string pullers aren't suffering as they enjoy the debt entrapment of the poor Ukrainians. Russia have beefed up their weapons manufacturing with its allies pumping weapons on demand. If Chinese plan is sufficient then it should be implemented , if it isn't then it should be improved. This Zion led war on Ukraine needs to be stopped now.

Well, I am torn......As a person who personally know a lot of Ukrainian suffering, I am quite happy that the Russian performance is this shit.

But as a person who studied Military Tactics and Strategy. It's like sitting at the Passenger Seat while looking at the driver crash his car with you in it and you can do nothing about it.

The level of incompetence is off the reservation....It's like an idiot keep egging on another idiot to do idiotic things and both just crash deeper and deeper. Unless you are telling me Ukraine don't have weak point, which is nonsense, the fact that Russia knows Bakhmut is a strong point and didn't go around it and attacking it head on just baffle me.......You attack it to divert your enemy and then you hit their weak point, not keep hiting the strong point over and over and over and over and over and over and over again thinking it would crack...

It's like a rich guy saying "see how much money I have" by burning it in a pit, only money here is Russian soldier, and the rich guy is Putin. I mean, it's taken that long any sense of value of Bakhmut is lost already, if they took it back in May or July or whenever they started to attack last year, sure, something could have been done with that gain, now? You gave them enough time to make defence line 3,4,5,6,7, 8 behind Bakhmut already, Now what is the point of taking Bakhmut??

I can do a better job if they hired me. Hell I think anyone can......
If you are torn so much then why don't you go and fight the Russians in Ukraine? Seems like you are only torn enough to write paid opinions on pdf.

Wagner's will take bakhmut before spring offensive by afu at any cost . Afu has allocated 80,000 cannon fodder trained an armed by NATO forces . Once bakhmut is taken these 80k will perish while taking back bakhmut

But weeks ago they Russians claimed they had already taken it and showed photos claiming to be in the centre of town and claimed to have control of the town. Now here they are still struggling to take it,

How long can Ukraine defend itself from this brutal assault and war through proxy on its country and people before it becomes unbearable ? The string pullers aren't suffering as they enjoy the debt entrapment of the poor Ukrainians. Russia have beefed up their weapons manufacturing with its allies pumping weapons on demand. If Chinese plan is sufficient then it should be implemented , if it isn't then it should be improved. This Zion led war on Ukraine needs to be stopped now.

Salam

Russia is facing the same problem and is making the same mistakes that the US and / or Europe made in the Korean War , Vietnam war, Afghanistan , Iraq. Ukraine has logistics facilities, repair facilities, training facilities, and weapons production outside of where Russia is willing/able to strike. In Korea and Vietnam said facilities were in China with China and the Soviet Union supplying weapons and training. In Afghanistan , Iraq , the same thing was done in Pakistan/Iran/ Syria/ Saudis Arabia/ etc.

The mud. The mud that suck.

wetter.png

Salam

Russia is facing the same problem and is making the same mistakes that the US and / or Europe made in the Korean War , Vietnam war, Afghanistan , Iraq. Ukraine has logistics facilities, repair facilities, training facilities, and weapons production outside of where Russia is willing/able to strike. In Korea and Vietnam said facilities were in China with China and the Soviet Union supplying weapons and training. In Afghanistan , Iraq , the same thing was done in Pakistan/Iran/ Syria/ Saudis Arabia/ etc.

Luhansk has a huge ammo factory. It is sufficient to supply artillery shells to Russian army.

Back
Top Bottom