What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Use of Chinese ammunition in Ukraine confirmed by U.S.: sources
KYODO NEWS KYODO NEWS - Mar 18, 2023 - 16:30 | All, World

What a coincidence, one day after than China announcement Xi trip to Russia.

Americans are angry with China

Stalin was a guy from Georgia who hated Russia, Khrushchev was the head of the party in Ukraine, and Brezhnev was Ukrainian.

The Soviet Union was an anti-Russian set-up that was founded by a coalition of Russia-haters.

But

But Russian nationalism in dismantling the USSR was blinded by its resentment of the Bolsheviks.

On the other hand, that Vladimir Vladimirovich is the great Russian hero who rises against the Anglo-Zionist Empire is a fantasy of the alternative Bubble.

And

And it is a great truth that NATO and the Bolsheviks share the same hatred of Russia. Their partners, the nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS (who make Deino so nervous) however are animated by a different and peculiar hatred.

Last edited:
I never said I was Filippino

Dad was Chicano (It's Mex-Am, probably you confused that with Filipino), mom is Vietnamese born in China. her family have a textile and steel production company, which make anything from re-bar to the metal bar you use on a fan, Vietnam and China respectively which we still run today. And My dad has had 3 farms on his side in the US, all these are still in play. Considering that 300K USD (or around 450K AUD) annually is nothing, as it split between me, my sister and my brother.

My wife is a lawyer, she earns between 110k to 180k depends on her end of year bonus, she does PI work, so her job is paid to a partnership, runs on a base salary and depends on case and settlement she brings home an end of year bonus that is a percentage of settlement she earns. Base pay is 80k after pot (not that pot, it's a pool of money the individual lawyer in partnership made that contribute back to the firm) and tax, and she usually bring home double that with the end of year payout. And she usually contributes her base pay to the household and use the rest on herself.

I used to work for NSW Police, getting civilian pays with a Sergeant Pay scale (or Const 5) as I teach interview/interrogation technique in Detective Course and Forensic Intelligence, I no longer work for them after COVID was on terminal leave in 2021. I used to work 4 days with 3 days off. 45 hours a week in an office is tough work. My paid is actually just above median. A rookie (or Probie, but don't tell the cop I said that, they hated the term probie) earn 76k a year so the 89K I earn is not really that much, it's between a Senior Constable and Sergeant Salary. I also do have book royalty and I did think tank work, I have 2 published book on Intelligence Gathering, and I now work full time with a Sydney Based Defence Think Tank. All up these are about 100k a year.

And yes, we bought the house I am in for 750k around 8 years ago. It's Blacktown so it's average price I guess.

I don't think the living expense is that bad, I mean, sure, my household bill jump about 70% but still manageable. We don't have kids so that save us a lot of money, the thing I have problem the most is pet needs. pet food jumped about 200% I mean, I have 2 cats, they sued to cost me around $45 a week, and around 200 for vet, now it's almost double.

For new Australian, even 90k a year aren't bad, you pay around $500 a week for a nice apartment in the suburb like Campbelltown or Penrith, or 700-900 in the city, which is only 1/3 of your paycheque. You can still save up and pay for the mortgage, if you don't go holiday oversea or so on. I know people who are earning around 55k a year manage to get on home ownership, it's really depends on how much you save and where you live.
You are not concerned of revealing privacy to public? I often make jokes and criticize communist China, pissing on criminals such as Putin. If they find out where I live, well, who knows, they send assassins.

Use of Chinese ammunition in Ukraine confirmed by U.S.: sources
KYODO NEWS KYODO NEWS - Mar 18, 2023 - 16:30 | All, World

What a coincidence, one day after than China announcement Xi trip to Russia.

Americans are angry with China

amercia is angry with ANYONE who is successful and doesn't follow them particularly if they are non-white.

You are not concerned of revealing privacy to public? I often make jokes and criticize communist China, pissing on criminals such as Putin. If they find out where I live, well, who knows, they send assassins.

I think you flatter yourself a little too much. This forum and what internet people say isn't cared about by any state unless they are special workers who reveal secrets.

Sending assassins after you. Dude even that didn't happen to US or Soviet defectors. For every state backed kill there are dozens if not hundreds of examples of state not caring or bothering to assassinate someone critical. Those include defectors, spies etc. For internet randoms, no state cares. Lol if China or USA wanted to kill anyone online who said a bad thing about them, they would not have enough bullets. The most hardcore US or China haters on this forum wouldn't find themselves in any danger from either country's government even if they provided every detail which btw both of those nations already can tell probably. You would need to be more concerned about other crazy forum members if such details were provided.

You can pretty much bet your *** if China or USA wanted to know who wrote what on this forum, they can.

They will capture it with their private army once the time is right. They're currently eagerly awaiting the Counter attack of Ukrainian reserves to enter the meat-grinder. Once the counter attack fails, it's onwards towards the Dnipro.

Ukrainian lines have stabilized in the last couple weeks and Russia looks to have culminated in Bakhmut.

Russia doesn’t have a chance in hell of reaching the Dnipro. That’s pure copium. They’ll be lucky to take Bakhmut.

Stalin was a guy from Georgia who hated Russia, Khrushchev was the head of the party in Ukraine, and Brezhnev was Ukrainian.

The Soviet Union was an anti-Russian set-up that was founded by a coalition of Russia-haters.

But

But Russian nationalism in dismantling the USSR was blinded by its resentment of the Bolsheviks.

On the other hand, that Vladimir Vladimirovich is the great Russian hero who rises against the Anglo-Zionist Empire is a fantasy of the alternative Bubble.

And

And it is a great truth that NATO and the Bolsheviks share the same hatred of Russia. Their partners, the nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS (who make Deino so nervous) however are animated by a different and peculiar hatred.

In short

The Western Narrative Mental Media Bubble is so colossal that it even has three voices, and Reality becomes an uncomfortable discomfort that nobody is interested in.

Ukrainian lines have stabilized in the last couple weeks and Russia looks to have culminated in Bakhmut.

Russia doesn’t have a chance in hell of reaching the Dnipro. That’s pure copium. They’ll be lucky to take Bakhmut.

We will see! BTW, I said "towards" the Dnipro. The primary objective of the SMO was to secure the Donbas which is 85% complete. The remaining ~15-20% will be a breeze once Bakhmut is taken. Then it is upto the clown of Kiev to decide whether to accept this new reality or continue to put Ukraine through hell, in which case Russia will push for Dnipro and Kiev at ALL COSTS.

Screenshot-2022-09-09-18-30-31-66.jpg

Donal Trump is "a Russian Asset"

Four years (2016-2020) the 'serious' press has been repeating this joke.

This Empire, the latest version of the empire of the Romans, is a bloody Comedy.

Screenshot-2022-09-09-18-30-31-66.jpg

Donal Trump is "a Russian Asset"

Four years (2016-2020) the 'serious' press has been repeating this joke.

This Empire, the latest version of the empire of the Romans, is a bloody Comedy.

I imagine or suspect that maybe the Donald has learned something, and maybe that's why they don't want him now.

I don't know.

In any case the American political-media spectacle industry has reached absolute perfection.

Last edited:
This and other advanced artillery systems maybe are not winning the war but they have equalised between Ukrainian and Russian forces.
agreed. HIMARS built the equivalent of a medeival time fortress that allowed them to repel the invader. Pushing to get invader out was something that a fortress could not do. Thats where tanks come in to punch through this.

Buying at around 60$. Thats not much different so no idea what the sanctions are suppose to do.

Russia is more then happy selling at current prices

The only losers seem to be Europe which now are deprived of dirt cheap gas..

Total Bs.
Russia was making plenty of money even at 20$

Only American shell oil is 45-50$

Anyway war will go on and Russia will take donbass in next 6-8 months.

Only thing that will change the war is USA providing real weapons like f16s
'plenty of money at $45: cost of production means that is what it takes to pull oil out and produce by definition. So just because you want to have Russia make lots of money at $45 doesn't mean its reality. If Putin was happy with the $60 , Russia would have not complained about these sanctions put in place.

NATO success is not to eliminate oil. There is no leverage to do it. But there is leverage (via the shipping fleet that needs insurance) to put a cap. And yes India reaps the benefit as a result. No where was the goal to make zero export.

As for the 6-8 month projection, have been hearing it since July from your co-horts: its like the 2 week work deadline. Its far enough that it makes sense, but not close enough where it will call BS.

Last edited:
Keep typing like a robot.
If it bothers you, stop reading his posts. I am fine with reading his analysis just like I am with the analysis of the pro-Russia side basing success in the next 24 hours and this being over and Russia prevailing. You are causing distraction on this thread

We are more than a Billion who live within the borders of this colossal and deadly military-financial empire, and we are nothing

Not then when they decided to unleash Chaos and Terror in Iraq, not now (2014-, 2021-) when they decided to sacrifice Ukrainian pawns to destabilize Russia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom