What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You never will be a good vassal if you can't accept that your master did some naughty things.

We learned to love the USA empire even with his defects. You must do it too. We know every else empires were even worst than Americans.

Take the "unlikely" possibility of a well-planed and self-executed 911 attacks by USA deep state and try to assimilate if you want to be a good American shoelicker.
I didn't say US never done bad thing. They did, hell, even I did in war.

I said, it wouldn't matter even if US done all those you accuse them of doing. Again, if you think US is bad, whether or not they did those thing would not affect your thinking, they are going to be bad regardless, and if you think US is good, then you won't believe those thing have done, and even if they did do it, you will believe that is for a better reason. I mean hater gonna hate, lover gonna love, that's ain't gonna change .

I have seen enough war and know enough war to know these type of argument is BS. As I said, what if US really did those thing, so the F what?? You said this as if individual like you and me have a choice to begin with.

jhungry you said in the past that you were ethnic vietnamese + philippine + some latin american? I recall you mentioning you are not ethnically Chinese at all but mixed South East Asian and South American? Just some ties to China?

@jhungary so it really is microscopic! F for jhungary's member.

Stop the lies. You haven't been to war. Cub scouts don't count.

I said, it wouldn't matter even if US done all those you accuse them of doing. Again, if you think US is bad, whether or not they did those thing would not affect your thinking, they are going to be bad regardless, and if you think US is good, then you won't believe those thing have done, and even if they did do it, you will believe that is for a better reason. I mean hater gonna hate, lover gonna love, that's ain't gonna change .

I have seen enough war and know enough war to know these type of argument is BS. As I said, what if US really did those thing, so the F what?? You said this as if individual like you and me have a choice to begin with.
I've just said that USA is the most liar state in mankind history. That's a fact. And 911 self attacks is the hugest lie of mankind history. That's unproved yet, but highly likely.

USA is not the worst empire, they are not the most criminals, neither the most killers, nothing like that. But certainly they are the most LIARS of world history.

So it's so funny see American vassals like @Constantin84 babbling about if Russia says one official lie.

:lol:

Should Putin ever enter Germany he would be arrested immediately, put in detention and deported to den Haage. Says Germany’s justice minister Buschmann.

Icc arrest warrants don’t spare of heads of states.

Comedians have priceless material to do TV comedy shows sketches with all those things about arrest order.

Here some comedy sketches from Spanish (Catalonian) TV about Ukraine war:

Putin is a real great character to make parodies.

The crew of the Russian T-90M Proryv tank spoke about the assault on the stronghold of the Ukrainian army from a closed firing position and their impressions of the new T-90M Proryv tank, the tank’s fire was corrected from the UAV.

The English Stormer HVM air defense system of the Ukrainian army came under attack from the Russian Lancet kamikaze drone. This is the first defeat by Lancet kamikaze drones of the Stormer air defense system, it is worth noting that the Lancet drone is a difficult target for air defense of this type.

Footage of the work of Russian snipers in Ukraine. The calculation uses the Austrian Steyr-Mannlicher SSG 08 7.62 mm sniper rifle. The effective range of the rifle is 1500 meters, the price is about 8 thousand euros.

Presumably, the first use of American JDAM-ER bombs by Ukrainian aircraft. The bombing was reportedly carried out in the Kurdyumovka area near Bakhmut. Most likely, the JDAM-ER bomb was dropped by aircraft from the deep rear in the roll-up mode, since flights over Bakhmut and at high altitude are dangerous for aviation.

Footage of the combat work of the Russian crew of the Tor-M2U anti-aircraft missile system in Ukraine, as reported, the Tor-M2 air defense system shot down a reconnaissance drone of the Ukrainian army on the front line. Also, the calculation of the air defense system spoke about the goals for which they work in Ukraine, mainly MLRS of the Ukrainian army and unmanned aerial vehicles.

I've just said that USA is the most liar state in mankind history. That's a fact. And 911 self attacks is the hugest lie of mankind history. That's unproved yet, but highly likely.

USA is not the worst empire, they are not the most criminals, neither the most killers, nothing like that. But certainly they are the most LIARS of world history.

So it's so funny see American vassals like @Constantin84 babbling about if Russia says one official lie.

Comedians have priceless material to do TV comedy shows sketches with all those things about arrest order.

Well, if that is a fact, then you would know, if that's unproven, that mean you don't

On the other hand, do tell me which country do not lies?? No one is better than anyone else, which is why it make this a moot point to begin with. Again, lover gonna love, hater gonna hate, which make these type of discussion completely pointless.

Sure US lies the lot, again, so the F what??

Well, if that is a fact, then you would know, if that's unproven, that mean you don't

On the other hand, do tell me which country do not lies?? No one is better than anyone else, which is why it make this a moot point to begin with. Again, lover gonna love, hater gonna hate, which make these type of discussion completely pointless.

Sure US lies the lot, again, so the F what??
"The fact" is that they are the most liar state, "the unproven thing" is 911 selfattacks. Even without 911 attacks, they are world champion in loud official lies.

But it's enough, too much offtopic, calm down.

If you want to believe USA official versions, it's up to you.

Despicable. Devine punishment being brought on the ukro-facists. Russia will be victorious in its objectives.

These hypocrite Ukronazis were bombing and illegally invading Iraq in the coalition. Now they want sympathy from us. No sane Muslim should support Ukraine. What's happening to them is divine justice for their illegal participation in the Iraq war.

"The fact" is that they are the most liar state, "the unproven thing" is 911 selfattacks. Even without 911 attacks, they are world champion in loud official lies.

But it's enough, too much offtopic, calm down.

If you want to believe USA official versions, it's up to you.

He's a reddit shill paid to simp for daddyusa.

Comedian is a job. Like other jobs. What’s bad about be a comedian? Trump is a businessman, Hitler a painter, Xi as peasant revolutionary, Putin a spy, Scholz a lawyer. What job is best?
About Spain, a perfect place for winter holiday. but seriously I never understand the separatists in catalonia, in bask.

jhungry you said in the past that you were ethnic vietnamese + philippine + some latin american? I recall you mentioning you are not ethnically Chinese at all but mixed South East Asian and South American? Just some ties to China?

You have family business in China and USA that makes more than 5x your salary of just under $90,000 AUD?

I must say $90,000 AUD is well above median Sydney or Melbourne salary and even above average income (including businesses and other means of serious money making). But for new Australians, this amount is too little to survive in Sydney or Melbourne well and comfortably with a nice house in a good area. I guess you already got onto the property market to not require touching family money. Anyway that sounds like you are financially comfortable hahaha. I'm an engineer and our salary are not that much more than $90,000 with a few years experience. But at least 45 hours in the office per week.
I never said I was Filippino

Dad was Chicano (It's Mex-Am, probably you confused that with Filipino), mom is Vietnamese born in China. her family have a textile and steel production company, which make anything from re-bar to the metal bar you use on a fan, Vietnam and China respectively which we still run today. And My dad has had 3 farms on his side in the US, all these are still in play. Considering that 300K USD (or around 450K AUD) annually is nothing, as it split between me, my sister and my brother.

My wife is a lawyer, she earns between 110k to 180k depends on her end of year bonus, she does PI work, so her job is paid to a partnership, runs on a base salary and depends on case and settlement she brings home an end of year bonus that is a percentage of settlement she earns. Base pay is 80k after pot (not that pot, it's a pool of money the individual lawyer in partnership made that contribute back to the firm) and tax, and she usually bring home double that with the end of year payout. And she usually contributes her base pay to the household and use the rest on herself.

I used to work for NSW Police, getting civilian pays with a Sergeant Pay scale (or Const 5) as I teach interview/interrogation technique in Detective Course and Forensic Intelligence, I no longer work for them after COVID was on terminal leave in 2021. I used to work 4 days with 3 days off. 45 hours a week in an office is tough work. My paid is actually just above median. A rookie (or Probie, but don't tell the cop I said that, they hated the term probie) earn 76k a year so the 89K I earn is not really that much, it's between a Senior Constable and Sergeant Salary. I also do have book royalty and I did think tank work, I have 2 published book on Intelligence Gathering, and I now work full time with a Sydney Based Defence Think Tank. All up these are about 100k a year.

And yes, we bought the house I am in for 750k around 8 years ago. It's Blacktown so it's average price I guess.

I don't think the living expense is that bad, I mean, sure, my household bill jump about 70% but still manageable. We don't have kids so that save us a lot of money, the thing I have problem the most is pet needs. pet food jumped about 200% I mean, I have 2 cats, they sued to cost me around $45 a week, and around 200 for vet, now it's almost double.

For new Australian, even 90k a year aren't bad, you pay around $500 a week for a nice apartment in the suburb like Campbelltown or Penrith, or 700-900 in the city, which is only 1/3 of your paycheque. You can still save up and pay for the mortgage, if you don't go holiday oversea or so on. I know people who are earning around 55k a year manage to get on home ownership, it's really depends on how much you save and where you live.

Last edited:
Despicable. Devine punishment being brought on the ukro-facists. Russia will be victorious in its objectives.

russians, ukrainians and americans are all Islamaphobic fascists. All three are mass murderers of Millions of Muslims globally. I am happy watching these gora slaughter each other. Long may it continue. If they weren't killing each other, they would be killing millions of brown/olive-skinned Muslims. That is the reality.

You know how easy it is for a russian to put on an ukranian uniform and make a lowbudget propaganda twitter video?

You know what was really despicable?
Russias treatment of tartars and chechens.
In meantime ukraine has a decent record for muslim minority rights:

Russian propaganda is full on Fascist Goebbels rulebook.
“accuse others that of which you are guilty of”.
its absolutely disgusting

Your defending Russia…an agressive colonialist empire which genocided and murdered muslims in the millions…but but…”here is a low quality video of some guy in an ukranian uniform messing with the quran! Those ukranians deserve to be ethnically cleansed! “

How that that read? Cause thats basically what you are doing you fucking muppet.

Na na na ... not at all... look at Shabaz Sharif promises to local economic conditions .. they are worse than garbage left over on streets to be honest its really really pathetic.

Again, Most Indian media comedians are just doing one thing and that is entertainment. It might look as news lol to Indians who don’t know how to consume news from authentic sources.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom