What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

jhungry you said in the past that you were ethnic vietnamese + philippine + some latin american? I recall you mentioning you are not ethnically Chinese at all but mixed South East Asian and South American? Just some ties to China?

You have family business in China and USA that makes more than 5x your salary of just under $90,000 AUD?

I must say $90,000 AUD is well above median Sydney or Melbourne salary and even above average income (including businesses and other means of serious money making). But for new Australians, this amount is too little to survive in Sydney or Melbourne well and comfortably with a nice house in a good area. I guess you already got onto the property market to not require touching family money. Anyway that sounds like you are financially comfortable hahaha. I'm an engineer and our salary are not that much more than $90,000 with a few years experience. But at least 45 hours in the office per week.

I imagine even if Ukraine gets F-16s and Typhoons, they'll need a ton of time to train on them. More Mig 29s would probably be a bigger help at this point, and would serve as excellent stop gap measures.

When Israel got an emergency transfer of F-16s during the war, their pilots were flying them pretty much the next day. (Alternative narrative: those were USAF pilots who substituted Israeli ones in first weeks)

Well, $50 a post is a lot, I don't post that much, I only posted around 15000 post in 12 years? So $50/post is a lot.

On the other hand, my family business in China and US earn about 5 times I earn, I don't generally take a cents out of my family trust. don't need it, never will.

and no, I don't think the cost of living is high in Australia. You may but I don't

When Israel got an emergency transfer of F-16s during the war, their pilots were flying them pretty much the next day. (Alternative narrative: those were USAF pilots who substituted Israeli ones in first weeks)
Because they had been practicing on them for years

Russia army is weak and primitive.

Russian army is weak and punitive. A better way to conceptualise their failings.

Extreme focus on punishment for failure results in

1. nobody trying anything risky,
  2. bad reporting,
  3. bad orders based on wrong reports,
  4. junior officers not faithfully executing guaranteed to fail moves, because they know the real situation
  5. return to point 1

Last edited:
Either Israel already had pilots training, or USAF volunteers came to support Israel.

Either Israel already had pilots training, or USAF volunteers came to support Israel.
Or Jewish American pilot who went back to Israel to fight the war for them.

Problem is, there aren't that many Ukrainian American that was in the USAF...

I think that you are referring to the F-4s that the US supplied during the Yom Kippur war. Israel already had F-4Es in their inventory since a few years back at that time, so there would be plenty of pilots that could fly them immediately.

1679200388500.png

Last edited:
then start a new forum with people that have shots of your own side and ban everybody. Sorry the membership policy of this forum is not working out for you
You are also sticking your nose in something not related to you.
Same thing that other guy did and then I replied him.
I am not a propaganda person from any side. Nor I took sides of any party here.
Especially show me a single post I made about Russia.
Yes I did post some comments about double standards of many posters here and I will stick to it.
And thank you for confirming double standards from your side also. You laterally assumed my position from your side and told me that anyone who is not aligned with you people ideology gets bans here. 😝

White House rejects ceasefire, clear signal that Ukrainian military is its tool
Ceasefire? That makes no sense at all for Ukraine. If Ukraine doesn’t agree the west doesn’t agree. Russia must piss off then negotiate. Otherwise the killings continue. Worthless to talk about ceasefire when Putin walks around in Mariupol.

The very fact of "Conspiracy Theory" usually cannot answer the question why.

Why would we, or the US government need to bring down the Twin Tower in order to "Justify" the invasion of Afghanistan, when we can just do an Iraq and invade without a reason?

Like my mother used to say, I don't need to lie to her when I want to ask her for money, she will give me whatever I asked for regardless, there are no need the reason to lies. Of course, if you want to lie, you can, but that does not mean there is a point,

I don't know whether or not US government is involved in the 911 attack, and either do you, you can believe whatever you want, and no matter what people said is not really matter, the problem is, even if US government did this like you said, so the F what? Does that mean US is the bad guys here? Well, you are going to think that regardless anyway (otherwise you wouldn't think of this "US is behind this" is legit), so even if we forego the "why" it still wouldn't change anything.
You never will be a good vassal if you can't accept that your master did some naughty things.

We learned to love the USA empire even with his defects. You must do it too. We know every else empires were even worst than Americans.

Take the "unlikely" possibility of a well-planed and self-executed 911 attacks by USA deep state and try to assimilate if you want to be a good American shoelicker.

Should Putin ever enter Germany he would be arrested immediately, put in detention and deported to den Haage. Says Germany’s justice minister Buschmann.

Icc arrest warrants don’t spare of heads of states.

The predictions of this indian garbage channel are always lies and wrong. Just look through the thumbnail’s if you don’t want to watch for the predictions , they are almost always wrong it’s pretty pathetic to be honest.
Na na na ... not at all... look at Shabaz Sharif promises to local economic conditions .. they are worse than garbage left over on streets to be honest its really really pathetic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom