What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Look at Prince Harry & Charles & William
where can they without protection body guards ... mate ???
They can travel almost anywhere - with bodyguards.
Putin can travel to Russian occupied territory, and will be an embarrassment everywhere else.

Last edited:
@Ich have you noticed the unprofessional reddit troll from Sydney is now emojing every comment like the hypocrite he really is. The thing is nobody can negative rate him when he's doing the same thing he dislikes of other people.

100%, this thread is full of them.

Did you see my laughing emoji under your post? Yes this is an laughing emoji. His emojis do not laughing, only crying.

I just like the fact that Putin is on the ICC warrant list. He is obviously not going to put himself in a situation where he gets arrested while being president, but it is a slap in his face and it most certainly caused some emotional damage in Russia. His lackeys were instantly all over social media talking crap. But it is never going away - his selfmade glossy image took some irreparably damage.
It adds to the isolation of Russia. Imagine how Brazil and South Africa has to deal with this at the next BRICS summits. And his minions might start feeling the preasure - who says the state sponsered russian agitators might not come under the ICC microscope? Russia might be a great country, but all in power for some strange reason move their assets and families out of the country. That escape option might just vanish if ICC smell blood.
There will be pressure for sure, but that would most likely not going to lead to Putin be arrested on ground when he visited Brazil or South Africa. On the other hand, he is not going out much to begin with anyway.

This warrant is mostly a political move, it is to see whether or not the world support more of Russia or Ukrainian in their narrative.

@Ich have you noticed the unprofessional reddit troll from Sydney is now emojing every comment like the hypocrite he really is. The thing is nobody can negative rate him when he's doing the same thing he dislikes of other people.

100%, this thread is full of them.
Are you for real?

I have been laughing at their post a for long while now, unlike you, I read and then laugh at their post because of what they said, I don't do emoji spamming which you leave like 10 Haha in 2 seconds.

Did you see my laughing emoji under your post? Yes this is an laughing emoji. His emojis do not laughing, only crying.
What's the mood like among the common Germans are they are still stupid , usa has destroyed Germany as a manufacturer hub of Europe and may be shift it to Poland now the way poles are bending for usa .

What's the mood like among the common Germans are they are still stupid , usa has destroyed Germany as a manufacturer hub of Europe and may be shift it to Poland now the way poles are bending for usa .
Yes, most of German are total brainwashed. But this cant be and isnt an excuse cause you can read me who isnt brainwashed. If you can give me a tip how to wake them up, i will give you a smiling emoji.

Well, Poles...also brainwashed as germans, but not over such a long time. So in Poland itself it begins to crack. They begin to understand that they are the next what have to go against Russia cause no more enough Ukro left. It develops.

HAHAHA........

I like the "Everyone is brainwashed but you" comment.....I feel like I should give you a like instead of a haha. But this really crack me up.......
Yes, most of German are total brainwashed. But this cant be and isnt an excuse cause you can read me who isnt brainwashed. If you can give me a tip how to wake them up, i will give you a smiling emoji.

Well, Poles...also brainwashed as germans, but not over such a long time. So in Poland itself it begins to crack. They begin to understand that they are the next what have to go against Russia cause no more enough Ukro left. It develops.

I haven't seen Russia using of napalm as of now that was very helping in burning vietnamese by usa . Not even uranium depleted shells that usa used in Iraq I wonder why ?
HAHAHA........

I like the "Everyone is brainwashed but you" comment.....I feel like I should give you a like instead of a haha. But this really crack me up.......
Jhungary how much u get paid for a single post Imean if it's a good money I can always switch sides .

It's too late for that but I would miss German quality made machineries in the future , too bad they sacrificed it for American hegemony

I haven't seen Russia using of napalm as of now that was very helping in burning vietnamese by usa . Not even uranium depleted shells that usa used in Iraq I wonder why ?

Jhungary how much u get paid for a single post Imean if it's a good money I can always switch sides .
Well, they gotta pay me really well considering I earn $84,000 Australian Dollar teaching at the NSW Police Academy the last year and then I have around A$100,000 from books and technical work.

I am not getting off my bed unless they pay me $50 a post.

That's not a lot of money considering the living costs in Australia :/ I kinda make much more than that even living in Pakistan ofcourse not a job but a business
Well, $50 a post is a lot, I don't post that much, I only posted around 15000 post in 12 years? So $50/post is a lot.

On the other hand, my family business in China and US earn about 5 times I earn, I don't generally take a cents out of my family trust. don't need it, never will.

and no, I don't think the cost of living is high in Australia. You may but I don't

Are you for real?

I have been laughing at their post a for long while now, unlike you, I read and then laugh at their post because of what they said, I don't do emoji spamming which you leave like 10 Haha in 2 seconds.

I read your comments too, unfortunately, but the difference is you negative rate people who are arguing with people who are breaking forum rules as well but happen to have the same world view as you. Dont be ridiculous, ive already documented and shown to mods your spam negative rates, of comments that you're neither tagged in or threads which you never normally visit. Go and rate this with your reddit buddies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom