What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The drone crashed 80 miles from Crimea. About the same distance to Istanbul and Sevastopol.

372192A2-7771-46AC-849B-63FA2D2E8AB4.jpeg

Thank you for the "Negative Rating" ZioBot @Deino. Seems to be a badge of honour nowadays where people are unable to have an opinion of a OPEN FORUM. You've been acting like a Pakistani General recently dishing out Negative Ratings like confetti.
Awesome Moderation Skills!:sarcastic:

Yes, meanwhile i too think Deino is a bot. If i look at who gave me negativ ratings, then only 3 others gave me negativ ratings, in total 5. And all the rest is Dino. So me even think for a short time Dino-acc is Olaf Scholz. But i fast realize that cant be cause Olaf cant remember anything, so also not his password...

Edit:
Haha, i just find out that Dino also spam my posts with "angry reaction" in the duzend :lol:

Edit2: No, i dont want the ability to give "negativ ratings". I dont know what to do with it. The abillity to give positiv ratings i would take.

Last edited:
That "asian" looking one is actually a Fin. The Fin (asian looking one) uses HK416, the middle one using L85, so she is a Brits and that one on the left (picture) is wearing MARPAT, she was USMC.

A lot of Fin was Sami, they were a tribe originated from Mongolia/Siberia. So in term of that, she is probably more "Viking" than the Nordic. I think the Sami even pre-dated Laplander

But then that equally could be Asian immigrant serving in the Finnish Armed Force. But a look of her name tag would suggest the former, not latter.
”Viking” is not a nationality. It is a profession.
A person might ”go viking”, which means he goes away to plunder.
”vik” is translated to ”bay” so it is implied that the person travels on a ship.

Getting their asses kicked for oppressing the people of the Donbass for over 9 years.

HURA!!!

No reason to complain they are separatists they deserve it. Ok for Ukraine to bomb them days and nights.

When Putin bombed the Chechens separatists to ashes, did you complain?

Name me a country in the world that tolerates separatists?

Finally they are sending the old MIGS that are set to be replaced anyway.

But nice in that ukranian pilots can use these immediately.
And lessens the step to F16s down the line.
Ukraine is getting F-16. I think Denmark is going to announce the donation of its replaced F-16 when the F-35 starts arriving in 2023. Training ukrainian pilots upfront is being mentioned by politicians deciding future donations for Ukraine. Now that Poland did it, nothing really prevents the donation of F-16 unless the US is against it.

No reason to complain they are separatists they deserve it. Ok for Ukraine to bomb them days and nights.

When Putin bombed the Chechens separatists to ashes, did you complain?

Name me a country in the world that tolerates separatists?

Shortsighted analysis as always. The people of the Donbas were content until their democratically elected government was overthrown and replaced via a regime change operation with a clown high on cocaine. He put restrictions on the orthodox Church, limited the use of Russian Language and allowed the people of the Donbass to get murdered and oppressed. Under the UN charter Russia is perfectly in its right to intervene and assist the oppressed people.
Ukraine should have thought about the repercussions of their actions before, but it's too late now. Russia will succeed in its mission to bring the Donbass and its people under its protection and there is jack shyte anyone can do about it. Anything above this objective is upto Ukraine. The longer they reject this new reality, the more they will lose in life and territory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom