What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Please send them to the front lines in Ukraine, especially that Asian looking one who wants to be a Viking.
That "asian" looking one is actually a Fin. The Fin (asian looking one) uses HK416, the middle one using L85, so she is a Brits and that one on the left (picture) is wearing MARPAT, she was USMC.

A lot of Fin was Sami, they were a tribe originated from Mongolia/Siberia. So in term of that, she is probably more "Viking" than the Nordic. I think the Sami even pre-dated Laplander

But then that equally could be Asian immigrant serving in the Finnish Armed Force. But a look of her name tag would suggest the former, not latter.

That "asian" looking one is actually a Fin. The Fin (asian looking one) uses HK416, the middle one using L85, so she is a Brits and that one on the left (picture) is wearing MARPAT, she was USMC.

A lot of Fin was Sami, they were a tribe originated from Mongolia/Siberia. So in term of that, she is probably more "Viking" than the Nordic. I think the Sami even pre-dated Laplander

But then that equally could be Asian immigrant serving in the Finnish Armed Force. But a look of her name tag would suggest the former, not latter.
I think her name tag makes her norweigian. I dont think Finland uses the letter Ø but Ö, and Støen is a norweigian surname or locality. Its not unusual to use locality on name tags in the danish army, maybe its the same in Norway. But she could have sami roots.
Edit: I just discovered that southern sami language in Norway use the letter Ø.

Last edited:
I think her name tag makes her norweigian. I dont think Finland uses the letter Ø but Ö, and Støen is a norweigian surname or locality. Its not unusual to use locality on name tags in the danish army, maybe its the same in Norway. But she could have sami roots.
Yeah, I made a mistake, that's a Norge flag on the tweet, I don't know why I said Finnish. I must be tired....

@_Nabil_

And here you go...

You can see the damage on the propeller where the Russian plane accidentally hit the drone.
Thanks for the share, it shows clearly, the Russians responsibility.

I'm now more amazed how "mighty" America have chicken out .....

Last edited:

I'm now more amazed how "mighty" America is chicken out .....
You expect that professionals act thinking with their balls?
What a childish remark!
Russia has been caught with their trousers down, and there are great benefits of a careful response.

Last edited:

I'm now more amazed how "mighty" America have chicken out .....
It shows the Russians were harassing the drone by dumping fuel on it, and then idiotically hit it due to Russian pilot incompetence.

The Americans didn't chicken out. Two nuclear powers fighting each other is in no one's interest.

If anything, the Americans are probably gonna send even more assets to the area, and double their efforts to help Ukraine.

The one thing the Americans are good at is revenge.

Perhaps the USA fears direct confrontation. Just my personal opinion.
USA is happy to see Russia weakened, but not at such an extent to be in a frontal war.
USA eyes looked to China since 20 years at least. They are more and more prepared for a short but fierce naval battle around Taiwan for the pacific supremacy. Russia is just a bonus.

I can see that Russian jet pissed on a USA drone. How dare he do that? It was a deliberate act of aggression. Hope the USA will retaliate very seriously.
Best answer is to equip this kind of drone of a pair of short range air to air missiles. They are already ready for that.

Last edited:

Russia is such a large and extremly rich country in ressources yet a great majority of russians live like cavemen and shit outside, outside of big cities like Moscow and St Petersburg, Russia is literally a shithole. Should invest billions to improve the quality of life of Russians instead of spending billions on manors, yachts and villas in western countries and billions in an useless war that is waged in Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom