What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I wonder if the usual idiots who cheer for Rustland on this forum have something to say about their "champions" caught lying again.
Probably not and they'll move on with their brain dead propaganda, as usual.

True? How to judge what is true and what is false?
What is the basis or the relevance to judge it is true?
Why is this something USA or the West says is true and if the rest of the world says is false or just propaganda?
You were just given an example with the Reaper drone.

I wonder if the usual idiots who cheer for Rustland on this forum have something to say about their "champions" caught lying again.
The story will surface again, how russian almighty EW brought down this drone.

Last edited:

Someone should tell the Russians it isn't good these days to lie in the era of drones and social medias.... we aren't in the 1800's.

It serves as a stark reminder of Ukraine's deep cultural or rather civilizational alienation under the current zionist-dominated, NATO-installed regime. Watch the inevitable mental gymnastics of right wing national-zionists and the Christian zionist faction aimed at spinning some pseudo-justification onto the shameful fact.

You mean , the democratically elected government , by the Ukrainian people.

While you , would rather see a puppet government installed by Putin.

~

This one is especially for all the brown sahibs on here praising the Ukrainians. Lakh Di Lanat! They are ukro-Nazi fascists fighting a war for the Zionists. Time for Chechens to raise another regiment to slaughter these pigs.

Thank you for the "Negative Rating" ZioBot @Deino. Seems to be a badge of honour nowadays where people are unable to have an opinion of a OPEN FORUM. You've been acting like a Pakistani General recently dishing out Negative Ratings like confetti.
Awesome Moderation Skills!:sarcastic:

Still waiting for their answers after the "moskva wasn't an important ship anyways" "Kyiv,Chernihiv,Sumy,Kherson,Kharkiv,Snake island were feints".
FQQ2d4PXEAUP1kD.jpeg.jpg

Perhaps the USA fears direct confrontation. Just my personal opinion.
You can see in the vid footage the Russian jets dumped fuels on the drone and intentially crashed into it. The Russians are on suicide mode. I would not mess with them. Putin is much like uncle Kim in NK. A false word then he pushes the red button. They seek to expand war and bloodshed.

Thank you for the "Negative Rating" ZioBot @Deino. Seems to be a badge of honour nowadays where people are unable to have an opinion of a OPEN FORUM. You've been acting like a Pakistani General recently dishing out Negative Ratings like confetti.
Awesome Moderation Skills!:sarcastic:
I also received my first negative rating from the same person today. But I do not care. I will stick to whatever I said and got it. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom