What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

This one is especially for all the brown sahibs on here praising the Ukrainians. Lakh Di Lanat! They are ukro-Nazi fascists fighting a war for the Zionists. Time for Chechens to raise another regiment to slaughter these pigs.

And you have just been decieved by the russian disinformation machine. You may even be aware of it, but just like to play along because it fits your agenda.

IF it is true that there was a collision, then this showed evidence of Chinese military advisors working with Russia.

Remember back in 2001 that the PLAAF brought down a US SIGINT aircraft via collision. Ramming seems to be the current air combat tactic for the PLAAF and it looks like Russia adopted it.

They are 'comfort' women.
Nothing new, Russian planes have done it before. I do remember the incident with the Chinese doing it to the P3 Orion. If I recall the crew did not follow the procedures for destroying the sensitive equipment.

where is the alleged video??

By "soon" you mean what ?

We are still waiting....

We only got this :

Americans Chicken out 🤣😂
Unlike the Russians who make claims but never end up backing them up, Americans tend to (at least in recent years) keep quiet unless they can prove their claims.

They'll release the footage, their time-line is their own. They don't give a **** about some random nobody on the internet making demands.

It took them nearly a year to take maybe take Bakhmut, and they ended up suffering massive casualties.

The city is still up in the air. The fog of war makes it very hard to determine if Russia can actually close the circle before Ukrainian reinforcements arrive on massive, which Ukraine has been preparing.

While there is a good chance that Russia could perhaps take Bakhmut, I wouldn't count Ukraine out yet. The Russians are losing momentum. Even if they take Bakhmut, that's pretty much it for them for a long while, and perhaps we may even see another repeat of the Kherson situation play out, as Russia has zero defensive lines in the area.

Last edited:
I personally believe any western information is more trustworthy simply because journalists are free to investigate and publish what they want, and western politicians and representatives are held accountable. That is not the case in Russia. If possible, Russia should be blocked in the information space too. Russia has been waging unchallenged information warfare for decades now, and somehow succesfully been muddying the waters.
That was funny.

Back
Top Bottom