What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

IF it is true that there was a collision, then this showed evidence of Chinese military advisors working with Russia.

Remember back in 2001 that the PLAAF brought down a US SIGINT aircraft via collision. Ramming seems to be the current air combat tactic for the PLAAF and it looks like Russia adopted it.

They are 'comfort' women.

i.e.: You are saying that Russia is technologically behind than China in 2001. Maybe you're right.

Chinese are very quiet, they dont want to expose themselves. They like to look falsely weak.

I wont be surprised if all Western military hardware captured in Ukraine is already reverse engineering in Chinese labs.

George Soros, real POTUS, was babbling about his fear about Russia and China military cooperation one year ago, and Satan doesnt talk without reason like unworthy politicians. He must know very well what he's talking about.

Natural gas futures $43, now cheaper than before invasion. The freefall continues. Everybody that bets on exploding gas price lose the house, go bankrupt. For others: win win.

Im reading this thread to be informed about the war. Makes it alot easier not having to scroll past loads of russian propaganda, disinformation and repostings from SoMe accounts designed to bash the West.
Agreed about them.
But what makes you think all this USA, West/allies propaganda is ok? I personally see it scattered more across this forum.

Some are posting patches, others are really working.
Yeah, i also bought two duzends of that bloody patches including blood of the last owner on it online....

Edit:

LOL look at that "negative ratings". They dont get it that the patches what Wagners get are true work by them. And my answer on the frogs Verg shit is to read in full zynism and sarcasm - cause you cant get these patches what the Wagner shows online. But hey, "NATO is winning!" :lol:

The "negativ ratings" giver better give (on the)Verg some for his remarks.

Edit2: On the other side everyone can see the "mental level" of "some" here, so there is an positive aspect too...

Last edited:
Wagner in discussion with MoD Russia cause of not getting enough transporter to transport all the trophies from Bakhmut...

Yes with wagners human wave attacks its normal to have a killcount of 38 for some random soldier.

Russian propaganda…they always exaggerate so much it just becomes ridiculous…

Agreed about them.
But what makes you think all this USA, West/allies propaganda is ok? I personally see it scattered more across this forum.
I personally believe any western information is more trustworthy simply because journalists are free to investigate and publish what they want, and western politicians and representatives are held accountable. That is not the case in Russia. If possible, Russia should be blocked in the information space too. Russia has been waging unchallenged information warfare for decades now, and somehow succesfully been muddying the waters.

Back
Top Bottom