What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I can't believe that is a official military account.

They tweet like a brainless silly teenage tiktoker girl :lol:.

"#WeAreNATO #StrongerTogether"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Childish!

They only lacks more stupid emoticons to be completely ridiculous. My suggestion is, they can use this next time: 💪.

Lol, ape together strong. They probably have too much movie night; I wonder when they will start watching Rambo.

So...How true is this...

Russia is sending female prison inmates to work in occupied regions of eastern Ukraine, a Russian rights activist said.​

Thats a great thing! Maybe it is the same mechanism as it is with the prisoners who fight with Wagner. Half year with Wagner then free. Maybe the female prisoners work a year helping build up Donbas and then free. Good thing.

Well, considering Russia wanted to join NATO themselves back in 1998, they don't seems to be worry about NATO reaching Russia shore if they themselves want to be a part of it......

There were never talks on NATO expansion, and if there were, Russia would have said something to NATO charter during the preceding 30 years already.
Russia was part of the West. They were at G8. Yes they wanted to join the Nato at one point. Russia even wanted to join the EU.

But things have changed radically when Putin became the president at the second time. He turns hostile to the West. He kills off every opposition in Russia. He changes Russia into a dictatorship aka Stalin.

The joke, Putin is worse than Stalin. He does little to nothing to make Russia economy bigger, more diverse. Stalin was a mass murder but did industrialization. In contrast Putin aim is to make Russia to as a primitive raw materials and resource exporter. After more than 20y in power Putin has nothing to show off.

A war is the best way to feed his Russians under his thumb.

https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status...threads/ukraine-russia-conflict.4490/page-786

The pt-91 Twardy is a much better upgraded version of the T-72.

It entered service in 1995 , it has a new much stronger engine , reactive armor , new fire control system and thermic night vision sights.

~

IF it is true that there was a collision, then this showed evidence of Chinese military advisors working with Russia.

Remember back in 2001 that the PLAAF brought down a US SIGINT aircraft via collision. Ramming seems to be the current air combat tactic for the PLAAF and it looks like Russia adopted it.

I can tell you one thing.

If they were really sending female prisoner to Ukraine, it ain't gonna be for fighting.....If you catch what I mean...
They are 'comfort' women.

IF it is true that there was a collision, then this showed evidence of Chinese military advisors working with Russia.
cr.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom