What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Notice it takes a hit at 0.46 from some kind of anti armor weapon, fired from the woods of its front left. Strangely the footage stops a few seconds later.

Yes, you also can see the "smoke-rail" of an anti-tank fired more to the left, but shooting by Term goes on after that, so no deadly hit.

Yes, you also can see the "smoke-rail" of an anti-tank fired more to the left, but shooting by Term goes on after that, so no deadly hit.
Probably enough for it to retreat since the footage was cut. This thing is as vulnerable, if not more, as a tank without infantry support.
All footage of the Terminator is basically spray and pray in a 45 degree angle chopping down trees. Seems kind of desperate to me.

Last edited:
Probably enough for it to retreat since the footage was cut. This thing is as vulnerable, if not more, as a tank without infantry support.
All footage of the Terminator is basically spray and pray in a 45 degree angle chopping down trees. Seems kind of desperate to me.

Russians aren't using it for the reason it was built in the first place.

Screenshot_20230314-024025.jpg

Probably enough for it to retreat since the footage was cut. This thing is as vulnerable, if not more, as a tank without infantry support
We dont know. As far as i notized such Terminator are always together with some BMP in this woods. So also soldiers aside. What also is to see that it was - if ever hit - a lucky shot through the trees. Also we see no explosion, so if the shot hits ever, it more likely blonk of into nirwana. In these woods anti-tank isnt the total burner cause of the trees what stop the rockets after hundred meters or so. But the Terminator does make some sense there cause as i read they use kind of shrapnel ammunition. And that is really ugly there, shooting behind trees and into trenches. Me think it is like the cannon of the Puma.

Wagner chief said Ukraine is sending wave after wave of endless cannon fodders :/ god bless Ukrainian men if they existed after the war

We dont know. As far as i notized such Terminator are always together with some BMP in this woods. So also soldiers aside. What also is to see that it was - if ever hit - a lucky shot through the trees. Also we see no explosion, so if the shot hits ever, it more likely blonk of into nirwana. In these woods anti-tank isnt the total burner cause of the trees what stop the rockets after hundred meters or so. But the Terminator does make some sense there cause as i read they use kind of shrapnel ammunition. And that is really ugly there, shooting behind trees and into trenches. Me think it is like the cannon of the Puma.

As much as I hate Russians I still support Russians on this war because we all know who brought this war upon Russia and it's meant to bring back unipolar world

The rocket fired at the Terminator in the footage is launched a few hundred meters away. This vehicle has no situational awareness in a forest, and all the footage I have seen is showing this vehicle send forward and empty its gun in the general direction of Ukraine. It doesnt seem to support infantry assaults or being supported by infantry itself.
This vehicle is being used like Russia uses artillery - flatten everything infront of it and hope the enemy takes hit.

Back
Top Bottom