What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Indeed there are foreign "Volunteers" aka Nato-soldiers who left their armies to fight for money in Ukraine. And yes, a lot of them are polish. But me think that they arent such much as at the beginning of the war. Whereas me also think that Ukraine sure will try to unblock Bakhmut, but i cant see this "10 brigades". Me think there will be around 25k not fully trained with to less armored and arty support - sacrificed to the meat grinder.

Typical Russian mindset. Blame their disastrous performance on the ground because of "NATO soldiers" and "Polish mercenaries".

For all the news links I post here on Russia Ukrainian Conflict - this clip is most important to date in the out come of the final end result of total conflict.

U.S. showing Cracks in Biden-Zelensky unity amid Russia's onslaught​

That will determine the outcome of the Victory or loss of Ukrainian Armed forces

Typical Russian mindset. Blame their disastrous performance on the ground because of "NATO soldiers" and "Polish mercenaries".
Hö? There are foreign "Volunteers" aka Nato-soldiers who left their armies to fight for money in Ukraine. And yes, a lot of them are polish. But they arent such much as at the beginning of the war and thus do not have much effect. There are a lot of this "Vascez" type, sitting behind front and talk much on tiktok ect.

learn about the Cuban Missile incident.

Again, I am not supporting Russia, but the way people are justifying and supporting the USA and west, I am against it.

When the United States could do it, the Navy blocked the way and wanted to go to any length during the cold war and Cuban missile crises, against Cuba.

Now, I am not also ready to support the USA and west.

What the USA and West are doing in Ukraine, fueling more fire in Ukraine. To extend, if a nuclear bomb will be used, then those will be responsible as well.

USA and the west are more interested in damaging Russia by using Ukraine as a remote tool, They are now happier than Ukraine and Russia.
If Russia uses nuclear weapons. Then they are responsible.
You simply have no respect for the sovereignity of Ukraine.
That makes you a Putin supporter.

war , is war . the population were less dense at the time . so that was a big war and it was killing of defenseless people , the china war you linked there were war between two armed group.
about human using spear for 400000 years let just say that what resembling to the thing we call human now adays just happened to become a thing 300000 year ago and modern human is even younger

by the way a page from your book .
you failed to show evidence in china there is a massacre earlier than what happened in Europe from your source
Morella_%28combate-de-arquero.png

somewhere in Europe 10,000 years ago your work just become harder
That something happened earlier in one place is not proof that it affected something which happened later in another place far far away.
And there was similar killings in Sudan much much earlier than 10,000 years ago.
So as usual, you have no sources proving your point.
You have proved that early Europeans seems to be much more advanced than early Iranians which appears to have no clue about art, due to the lack of findings.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ukranian spring offensive is awaited in Zaporijia region to cut off land support to Crimea. There are also news that Ukraine decided to make a counter offensive to support Bakhmut. However I think it can come from Kherson region as well. Everyones attention is in Bakhmut and Zaporijia but Kinburn spit can be taken with artillery control from northern Kherson region controlled by Ukraine and a landing operation can be made to develop a beachhead and start further operations from there. It is also a very close position to Crimea. Russian forces focused on Bakhmut and Zaporijia would be relocated as well towards Kinburn spit in that scenario which is the furthest place that Russia controls.

In all conditions however Ukraine will use long range glsdb, Grom( a few ATACMS claimed as Grom) to attack and disable airfields in Crimea that can host ground support elements like Su-25 and Ka-50 Ka-52 helicopters. Russia can station at least majority of its helicopters and Su-25 away from Crimea and deeper inside Russia and use Crimea intact-repaired airfields as temporary refueling rearming stations to give ground support against a sudden attack coming from this direction. Especially helicopters can be more useful to defend areas flaying low and using maximum range as Ukraine mobile air defense options are limited which is required for land assault although they have modern static defense options like Nasams and Patriot. Even if they station a few Nasams in Kherson low flying helicopters can still give fire support effectively taking out the vehicles with atgms from maximum ranges of vikhr like 8kms.

Last edited:
Isn't Ukrainiun also being killed?

Why is the West not sending the best and latest equipment to Ukraine?

This is to note that Russia will never want to lose this war. They will start issuing the nuclear threat before it, and there will be more changes if Kyiv faces a disaster. Will NATO or the United States risk a nuclear war with Russia if this also occurs?

I do not support a nuclear war, but losing Russia means more chances of a nuclear use.

Again, the West and the US, will not lose anything; only the people of Ukraine will suffer.
Training on newer more advanced systems takes considerably more time, and they needs those anyway if Russia decides to be even more foolish and invades a NATO nation.

The Russians won't use nukes, not unless they want to send nuclear radiation into Russia territory on a large scale. They'd be committing suicide.

The Russians will lose, it's just a matter of how they'll lose. Their entire collapse is not what NATO wants as it would burden NATO into making sure Russian nuclear assets are secure which would be impossible to do due to Russia's nuclear and geographical size. Not even with Chinese help would it be possible.

For all the news links I post here on Russia Ukrainian Conflict - this clip is most important to date in the out come of the final end result of total conflict.

U.S. showing Cracks in Biden-Zelensky unity amid Russia's onslaught​

That will determine the outcome of the Victory or loss of Ukrainian Armed forces
Hindustan Times is so desperate.

Lmao

They bet on the wrong horse, so they're resorting to making things up (which they've been doing for a while now).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom