What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The rocket fired at the Terminator in the footage is launched a few hundred meters away. This vehicle has no situational awareness in a forest, and all the footage I have seen is showing this vehicle send forward and empty its gun in the general direction of Ukraine. It doesnt seem to support infantry assaults or being supported by infantry itself.
This vehicle is being used like Russia uses artillery - flatten everything infront of it and hope the enemy takes hit.
Well, i saw a lot of vids where Term together with some BMP act. So...

General Li Changfu, who has been under US sanctions since 2018 for his military cooperation with Russia, has been appointed China's defense minister.

Notice it takes a hit at 0.46 from some kind of anti armor weapon, fired from the woods of its front left. Strangely the footage stops a few seconds later.
I have a better question for you.

What the hell were they shooting at?? These are 20/25mm guns, effective range is no longer than 1-1.5 km max range is 2km (If this is a Bradley m242), that's a wide-open area they are shooting downrange at, I don't see any target.....

Last edited:
The peace negotiations will begin after US decides to let Cocainsky have an "accident". Till then war goes on.

Cocainsky. I like it. 😂

General Li Changfu, who has been under US sanctions since 2018 for his military cooperation with Russia, has been appointed China's defense minister.

Just awesome.

I have a better question for you.

What the hell were they shooting at?? These are 20/25mm guns, effective range is no longer than 1-1.5 km max range is 2km (If this is a Bradley m242), that's a wide-open area they are shooting downrange at, I don't see any target.....
Honestly, I think most of the recordings with the Terminator are stagged PR material.

:lol: Where is Poland? Licking US *** but get nothing? Come on! :sarcastic:
Poland likes where they are at right now. A weakened Russia while Ukraine is a barrier to any attempts against Poland. Poland has long memories.

says who? Ukraine?
anyway we will know in next few months. Whether Ukraine will loose cities one by one or whether Russia will take them one by one
one thing is for sure, regardless of what happens Ukraine infrastructure is doomed, there is nothing left to bomb all of this due to one stupid decision of trying to bomb Crimea bridge
They were already destroying cities before Crimea bridge was destroyed. Putin just took it personal but Russian troops are still dying.

For all the news links I post here on Russia Ukrainian Conflict - this clip is most important to date in the out come of the final end result of total conflict.

U.S. showing Cracks in Biden-Zelensky unity amid Russia's onslaught​

That will determine the outcome of the Victory or loss of Ukrainian Armed forces
LOL!

Typical Russian mindset. Blame their disastrous performance on the ground because of "NATO soldiers" and "Polish mercenaries".
The black LGBT Polish soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom